Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

Eshebo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Was at New Docklands last night and there was an Irish guy, fit, reddish beard and in a white towel. Hung too from what I could see. Couldn't tell if he was someone from here or just a regular straight guy using the banya. Hope I'll see him round again!
I will be there this week on Thursday, will report any sighting of Irish fit guys ;)

Reactions: AusOtter and Mchri

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've just signed up to V*rgin Active, so looking forward to trying out a few of their gyms and exploring what spa facilities and showers they all have. Any tips are welcome on good branches to visit etc.

Didn't bother signing up to Nuff*eld again after their sauna and steam rooms kept being shut down (plus they closed Canary Wharf).

John McWilliam

Cherished Member
Media
I've just signed up to V*rgin Active, so looking forward to trying out a few of their gyms and exploring what spa facilities and showers they all have. Any tips are welcome on good branches to visit etc.

Didn't bother signing up to Nuff*eld again after their sauna and steam rooms kept being shut down (plus they closed Canary Wharf).

I heard the branch in Kensington had a good male-only spa/sauna area (potentially with a male-only jacuzzi?)

I never got to visit to check that out though so if you do ever go, would love to hear a review!

Reactions: AusOtter

Hung_Shamrock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I heard the branch in Kensington had a good male-only spa/sauna area (potentially with a male-only jacuzzi?)

I never got to visit to check that out though so if you do ever go, would love to hear a revie

I never got to visit to check that out though so if you do ever go, would love to hear a review!
I used to use it. A good spa in the men’s changing room and lots when naked/ enjoyed showing off. I think they may have closed the jacuzzi though which is a real shame as it could fit 10 guys easily and on days all would be naked

swimbrief

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The VA in Canary Wharf had a steam room in the men’s changing room, not sure if it still does.

Eshebo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

VA clapham has steam room in the men's changing room. Sometimes there is some action ;)

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
VA clapham has steam room in the men's changing room. Sometimes there is some action ;)
The showers at Bank were interesting. The clear glass at head/shoulder height shows a fair bit. The guy on the other side of the aisle was clearly having a very long wank without hiding it :eek:. Otherwise the sauna and steam are all mixed there.

Reactions: Eshebo and Mchri

Mchri

Experimental Member
Media
I used to use it. A good spa in the men’s changing room and lots when naked/ enjoyed showing off. I think they may have closed the jacuzzi though which is a real shame as it could fit 10 guys easily and on days all would be naked

Thanks for the info - if anyone has a chance to check it out, would love to know if the jacuzzi is still operating. Have been searching for a London gym with a men-only jacuzzi to use naked but can't seem to find any these days.

andy_2020

Cherished Member
Media

haven't been to Virgin Active for a good few years ... but my favourite steam rooms were:

Mayfair / Marble Arch - big dark steam room next to the showers - in the men's changing room
Kensington - usually too bright since the refurb, but sometimes fun - in the men's
Notting Hill - small, but sometimes good action - in the men's

Strand - by the swimming pool, but mostly men
Aldersgate - by the swimming pool, but sometimes action
Walbrook - in the mixed spa area, but occasionally steamy enough for action