Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I’m going to Porchester Spa this Saturday probably late morning/early afternoon. 31, tonned guy here. Anyone else want to join let me know.
Hey man, going at 10am approx. Quite hung 35 and good looking here. Looking forward to showing off!

user.sek

Sexy Member
Media
The Nuffield at Barbican is too open for any action. It doesn’t have communal showers anymore, and the saunas and steam room is right by the corridor to the showers, with large windows, so it’s impossible for any action to happen there. Showers are individual; there is also a window pane at the top of each door so two people can’t be in the same shower at once.

Overall, it’s a very beautiful gym and has very clean and modern equipment. When I went, there weren’t many people, and I didn’t have to wait for any equipment I wanted to use. The environment is also very friendly.

There’s just not much cruising going on and no nudity, because it’s nearly impossible. A guy flashed me his dick, but that was it.
I got some action at NH Barbican inside steam room a couple of times, at later time, around 21:00, when it is less busy. Showers also have some action, but need to be discreet. I mean, it is not the best one to try some action, but you can always see someone trying something at later times.

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fitness First Tottenham Court Road.

The showers here have glass partitions. More recently it has been much easier to show off and watch guys showering in the cubicle next to you. I don’t know what has changed, maybe it’s the cleaning products they are using, but the partitions go very see through when wet. If both sides of the partition get wet, then it’s almost like there’s no glass at all.

I’ve had several instances in the last few weeks where I’ve showered next to guys and it’s like being in and open shower.

Really hot knowing you’re both taking glances at each other, taking time to soap up and rinse off. The other day a nice looking guy very clearly got semi next to me and was taking way too long for it just to be a coincidence.

anon14782

Sexy Member
Media
Fitness First Tottenham Court Road.

The showers here have glass partitions. More recently it has been much easier to show off and watch guys showering in the cubicle next to you. I don’t know what has changed, maybe it’s the cleaning products they are using, but the partitions go very see through when wet. If both sides of the partition get wet, then it’s almost like there’s no glass at all.

I’ve had several instances in the last few weeks where I’ve showered next to guys and it’s like being in and open shower.

Really hot knowing you’re both taking glances at each other, taking time to soap up and rinse off. The other day a nice looking guy very clearly got semi next to me and was taking way too long for it just to be a coincidence.
Does FF Tottenham court has a sauna in the male changing room?

user.sek

Sexy Member
Media
I will be in London in a couple of weeks, and plan to visit Porchester Spa and Marshall Street Leisure, It seems that in roder to book a day at the spa ot pay for a Day Pass, you need to create an account at Everyone Active web site. I am trying to do this, but it seems that there is an error that does not allow me to create the accoun after I complete te full form (I tries with 3 different emails, from different computers). Does anyone knwo if there is another way to pay for a Day Pass, maybe another website ?
Thanks !

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I played about Fitness First TCR before but I was there again last night and it’s amazing how see through the partitions are, especially around peak times when there’s a lot of use of the showers and humidity.

Last night around 7pm after my workout, I went in to the only vacant cubicle I could see. To my right, the glass was almost totally see through and showering next to me was a nice, smooth, muscled guy. He was really in great shape all over.

Anyway, I went about washing but I soon became aware that he wasn’t doing anything like soaping up, just sort of standing, swaying a bit under the stream from the shower.

He wasn’t hard but had a decent semi going on and kept turning around in his cubicle, just enough to give me a view but also make it seem like he was innocently showering.

Something about the fact that it wasn’t overly sexual made it even more sexy.