Group fun London, UK, April 4 only: compare, measure and forfeit!

Futureproof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all,

I chatted with @Tom81 who planned a similar event recently. We're trying it again for a date during the week after Easter, April 4.. Please read carefully and let @Tom81 or me know if you'd like to join (and think you can actually join!). There is a telegram group to keep in touch, please let us know your username there if you want to be added.

Date/time: 4 April

What: A small group meet where we compare equipment size, measure, jerk off. The plan is for the person who comes in last place (smallest) to perform some forfeits. This person will service all the other players. Please do think of some creative forfeit suggestions of your own. The smallest person will always have control on how far they are willing to go, e.g. whether forfeits are based on oral or anal play, etc. They may also say if they’re willing to do more, so respect and going with the flow is encouraged ;) However, the smallest person should at least be prepared for a big bukkake finish or similar! ;) The smallest person's choice on whether condoms are to be used must be respected by everyone at all times! The forfeits are meant to be fun for all rather than a hard punishment (unless that's what the smallest person begs for, of course ;)) So please, no attitude!

Note: Please be prepared as per the above (any one of us could be the smallest guy!). Bring along whatever you may need for this event. Please always respect the host and their instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Futureproof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Update: the date has been fixed for the evening of Thursday, 4 April 2024. I have asked LPSG mods to update the first post and thread title (I didn't realize we can't make edits! Oops).

Also, to clarify, this is not about small penis humiliation. We're aiming for an atmosphere of friendly competition with an element of surprise. So any one of us could be the biggest or end up being the smallest!

Futureproof

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please DM with telegram details as per the original post if you'd like to be considered. Thanks for your interest!
Actually, to be fair, my original post is not completely clear. For ease/efficiency, if anyone else is genuinely interested in joining, please DM to introduce yourself including your telegram ID.

We're filling up, but we may just squeeze some more in. Thanks.

Jim4567

1st Like
Media
Actually, to be fair, my original post is not completely clear. For ease/efficiency, if anyone else is genuinely interested in joining, please DM to introduce yourself including your telegram ID.

I can’t seem to DM you but I am interested

Azuma99

Experimental Member
Media
Hi — how can I dm you?