Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bro, lots. But depends what you are looking for. The pool changing room is a perfect set up for the ACTUAL thread topic, open showers to show off, not showers or a sauna where you can get a blowjob or fuck/get fucked. It's not for cruising as it's very public and there's no real privacy to do anything. I think way too many replies to this topic are about cruising guys which should be a separate thread imo.

But there are six totally open showers just off the changing room in an L shape, pool is always busy, and there are a lot of serious swimmers = tons of guys in the shower, all shapes and sizes but plenty of in shape young guys. Most strip off, especially if you do, but not that many are looking for anything. HEre one wall of the pool showers:

View attachment 119905841

I've been going for years and it's always been like that, but you'll always get a few people happy to make eye contact, spend a bit longer getting clean, and who don't mind showing off for you ;)

Changing room is also pretty open so there's some good dick there too.

View attachment 119905901

The gym changing rooms have shower cubicles. I've only been a few times in there when the pool changing room is closed or super busy and there's not much potential there compared to the pool showers.

Thanks for posting these pictures. Haven't tried the new Highbury centre since it reopened, before there were 3 hopeless showers! 6 shower heads is great, they look pretty close to each other too. Must get there soon :)

Encolpius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oasis was hilarious today. A bunch of cabbies or something talking about crispy bacon with their full English. Only a couple of decent dicks on show

But at least it felt very much like a bit of proper London!!
That’s awesome. Was that in the morning? I overheard them once talking about “the best Miss Marple on tv”. Classic.

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you go - I work nearby and wanted to try too
It’s massively cruisy. People often hook up in the showers but even if that’s not going on, guys are often showing off/wanking etc.

My advice would be go and try it. There’s no golden rule about when is best or how to do it. Typical gym peak times are better but you can get lucky at quieter times too.

Usual caveats apply about being discreet.

swimbrief

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s awesome. Was that in the morning? I overheard them once talking about “the best Miss Marple on tv”. Classic.
Hahhaha, brilliant!

Yes, must have been around 11. Think they must have been going to a caff round the corner as they were kind of firming up their orders. They were literally having a chat about tea and someone was like ‘get me a pot of tea yeah, not a bag in a cup’. It was really unsexy and very entertaining!! Oasis is a proper London gem, surely won’t be there forever.

chism945

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Nuffield Covent Garden and didn't see any of the open showers mentioned here? Are there mutliple changing rooms?

The showers i used were upstairs near the entrance to the pool, they were glass cubicles and pretty open to the rest of the changing room

Spen8070

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Queen Mother Sports Centre in Victoria has open showers in the dry changing room, 8 shower heads without dividers. It's operated by everyone active
The pool is the same.. all open showers and changing.

andy_2020

Cherished Member
Media
I was at Nuffield Covent Garden and didn't see any of the open showers mentioned here? Are there mutliple changing rooms?

The showers i used were upstairs near the entrance to the pool, they were glass cubicles and pretty open to the rest of the changing room

they sometimes swap over the men's and women's changing rooms - you were probably in what's normally the women's !

Reactions: flyrye and chism945

chism945

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they sometimes swap over the men's and women's changing rooms - you were probably in what's normally the women's !
Ahh! Tbf the signage was printed on A4 so that makes sense, i presumed it was just Nuffield's normal rule of "spend no money at any cost"

• Haha
Reactions: AusOtter