Oliver stark

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MY ONLY WISH IS ABC DOESN'T TURN BUCK INTO TRAVIS AND EMMETT BECAUSE EVERYTHING WILL TURN INTO SHITS. I DON'T WANNA SEE TRAVIS 2.0. I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH TRAVIS HIMSELF. BUT THEY DO GIVE GOOD "SEX" SO WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN.

As someone who doesn't watch Station 19, some context please.

Shy_Guy93

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This season alone Travis cheated on his boyfriend twice with his ex who had just lost his father. After cheating was a hypocrite and shamed his father for being in an open relationship and when his boyfriend defended his dad Travis admitted to cheating in a public space. Travis's character has taken a major downturn into major asshole territory.

Justin Brookes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Travis is a walking disaster who likes stringing along people and cheating while somehow thinking he has the moral high ground. His husband died which gave some leniency at first but now I am over him.

He got Emmett (who was engaged to a woman) to come out of the closet for him then dumped him. Then he bugged Emmett into getting back together with him only to declare in front of a whole crowd that he didn’t love him. They broke up again… and now apparently he started hooking up with Emmett again while Emmett was grieving his father’s death and Travis was already in another relationship.

He a mess

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To think at the beginning he was apparently terrified he was going to mess Buck up.
Buck was actually the reason I didn't become a regular watcher of the show early on (despite Angela Bassett starring). He was painfully stupid and the voice Stark uses for him is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

GustavoAckles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Buck was actually the reason I didn't become a regular watcher of the show early on (despite Angela Bassett starring). He was painfully stupid and the voice Stark uses for him is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
I almost gave up in the beginning, too. I just persevered through despite of him because of everything I read about Eddie and Buddie

cwtx12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Travis is a walking disaster who likes stringing along people and cheating while somehow thinking he has the moral high ground. His husband died which gave some leniency at first but now I am over him.

He got Emmett (who was engaged to a woman) to come out of the closet for him then dumped him. Then he bugged Emmett into getting back together with him only to declare in front of a whole crowd that he didn’t love him. They broke up again… and now apparently he started hooking up with Emmett again while Emmett was grieving his father’s death and Travis was already in another relationship.

He a mess
All that mess was fine by me until he and Herrera got together in real life. It hasn’t taken me all the way out of the story but I can’t see him the way I have since his first Shonda show long ago.

Kharian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All that mess was fine by me until he and Herrera got together in real life. It hasn’t taken me all the way out of the story but I can’t see him the way I have since his first Shonda show long ago.
Unrelated to thread, Oliver is beautiful btw etc etc, but anyways that sounds messy.

I'm so interested in the dynamics of these two costars in which they don't date on their show and one of them is playing a gay(?) man. I wonder if there's any shady work resentments from them about the role and or such trivialities. I wonder if they dislike the gays or the queer characters and storylines etc. The sorta dumb hetero drama I wanna see in docu-series lol.

ravert

Admired Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They wrote his character terribly at least in those first two seasons. The idea that in S1 he went from being a sex addict to suddenly wanting to be in a committed relationship with Abby of all people was hilarious. :skull: