Oliver stark

Justin Brookes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don't see them killing off a main character in a show like this unless an actor wants to walk away or they get themselves cancelled

oh and I finally watched some episodes for the first time and it was honestly not as bad as I was expecting. maybe my expectations were just really low but hey, at least I won't feel like taking a cheeses graters to my eyes or eardrums while watching Tommy and Buck play out.

Caliops

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really makes me worried now that they've married off TK and Carlos on Lone Star.

Well, I haven't watched Lone Star but just from the videos and synopsis I've read, it seems TK was their punching bag before even getting married, do I don't think that's gonna change lmao

I really don't see them killing off a main character in a show like this unless an actor wants to walk away or they get themselves cancelled

oh and I finally watched some episodes for the first time and it was honestly not as bad as I was expecting. maybe my expectations were just really low but hey, at least I won't feel like taking a cheeses graters to my eyes or eardrums while watching Tommy and Buck play out.

Started watching on the week after Buck was confirmed bi. I'm now in the middle of season 4 and I'm completely hooked. I can feel like this will become one my comfort shows (wich is ironic given the subject lmao). I just really like ensemble casts and I like most of the characters on the show. Never thought I'd watch network procedurals agaib lol
That said, I'm adjusting expectations since I'm told seasons 5 and 6 are a bit rough. I should be caught up before Season 7 ends.

Reactions: PCGarson1995

PCGarson1995

Cherished Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I haven't watched Lone Star but just from the videos and synopsis I've read, it seems TK was their punching bag before even getting married, do I don't think that's gonna change lmao

Started watching on the week after Buck was confirmed bi. I'm now in the middle of season 4 and I'm completely hooked. I can feel like this will become one my comfort shows (wich is ironic given the subject lmao). I just really like ensemble casts and I like most of the characters on the show. Never thought I'd watch network procedurals agaib lol
That said, I'm adjusting expectations since I'm told seasons 5 and 6 are a bit rough. I should be caught up before Season 7 ends.
Both of the 911 series are generally ridiculous, dumb and VERY silly……but yeah, they’re definitely fun, easy watches and comfort shows. For me they serve as kind of a hybrid of comfort show and make-fun-of-them show.

Reactions: mattthebruinsfan

Caliops

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The way I just found out he's british lmao
That's like a canon event for every fan lmao

Oliver has said he’s not a fan of the word Himbo to describe Buck saying it’s insulting and degrading
Interesting. Do you remember where he said it? (Video? Interview?)