Oliver Stark

Bluebop89

Sexy Member
Media
I can’t really watch ABC’s 911 anymore because I can’t stand when the hottest guy just can’t come out and be gay :tired_face: Plus after 7 seasons I think it’s been on long enough. But I MUST have more of this guy. The episode that made me get rock hard was in season 6, just after Buck recovered from his lightning strike and couldn’t sleep and was in those gray sweatpants and immediately fell asleep in Eddie’s chair (where he belongs.) He NEVER wears anything like that. It’s always black pants.:expressionless: If Oliver/Buck has any scenes this season that show off his butt or legs or anything else, post it! Got some screencaps of Oliver working out from his Insta stories.

Gaggednshit

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t really watch ABC’s 911 anymore because I can’t stand when the hottest guy just can’t come out and be gay :tired_face: Plus after 7 seasons I think it’s been on long enough. But I MUST have more of this guy. The episode that made me get rock hard was in season 6, just after Buck recovered from his lightning strike and couldn’t sleep and was in those gray sweatpants and immediately fell asleep in Eddie’s chair (where he belongs.) He NEVER wears anything like that. It’s always black pants.:expressionless: If Oliver/Buck has any scenes this season that show off his butt or legs or anything else, post it! Got some screencaps of Oliver working out from his Insta stories.
Did you watch the latest episode?

lolotan23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg YES :heart_eyes: Buck in those shorts and … THE KISS. I really hope he ends up GAY and not bi. But we’re lucky we got that one scene at all!!!:kissing_heart:

And I honestly didn’t realize Oliver was on the “do not post about” list.
why is he in the "no post about" list??

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do we think Buck will "Almost Die" this year? End of last season I to started think he'd fall off a helicopter, but now I hope its not that. Maybe a basic bullet to the chest. This isn't morbid, its tradition.

Reactions: JX711

jwenny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do we think Buck will "Almost Die" this year? End of last season I to started think he'd fall off a helicopter, but now I hope its not that. Maybe a basic bullet to the chest. This isn't morbid, its tradition.

I think this year Tommy and Eddie will get into a knock-down, drag-out fight over "Evan" and Buck will get caught up trying to stop them and end up in the ER. Am I right?
(Eddie wins, of course.)

ChrisPrattSlut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think this year Tommy and Eddie will get into a knock-down, drag-out fight over "Evan" and Buck will get caught up trying to stop them and end up in the ER. Am I right?
(Eddie wins, of course.)
Maybe Buck goes to the ER after his first night with Tommy...Eddie gets mad and slaps Tommy for being so rough on Buck, rheu fight and Buck just tries to stop them

Reactions: russthewriter59

Unlucky-Snake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Omg YES :heart_eyes: Buck in those shorts and … THE KISS. I really hope he ends up GAY and not bi. But we’re lucky we got that one scene at all!!!:kissing_heart:

And I honestly didn’t realize Oliver was on the “do not post about” list.
And what's wrong with being bi??