Oliver stark

final81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Confirming that a higher up at fox kept the Bi storyline from happening and also seeing Buddie as a thing.
View attachment 129130731
9-1-1's Oliver Stark on Buck's bisexuality and why Buddie fans 'aren't wrong'
People keep forgetting about the firehouse policy on fraternization. It seems to me that 911 and its spin-off Lone Star avoid this issue when all of the main characters' love interests are outside the firehouse, except when it's between a firefighter and a paramedic (Lonestar's Mateo and Nancy).

mateo21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
found this before and after on the internet... wow! definitely crushing on him right now
edit: won't let me post it :(

shdjdjrntbdn

Loved Member
Media
People keep forgetting about the firehouse policy on fraternization. It seems to me that 911 and its spin-off Lone Star avoid this issue when all of the main characters' love interests are outside the firehouse, except when it's between a firefighter and a paramedic (Lonestar's Mateo and Nancy).
i don’t think a procedural drama is too concerned with realism

Pipoo123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Shy_Guy93

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the fans hate for the Tommy character is weird. I think it would at least be nice if he stayed on the show as a friend.
The hardcore buddie shippers have been showing their ass on twitter/instagram. Their convinced any positive attention to Lou/Tommy could convince the writers not to go the buddie route.

Shy_Guy93

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Abby used him to make her feel better about how sad her life was, Ali was there for like 2 to 3 episodes and generally the most liked of his exes, Taylor Kelley was a villian with no real attempt of redemption, Lucy introduced through a cheating storyline, and Natalia was shoehorned as his happy ever after in case the show didn't get picked up. They get hate because the writers did nothing to make them good love interests.

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Abby used him to make her feel better about how sad her life was, Ali was there for like 2 to 3 episodes and generally the most liked of his exes, Taylor Kelley was a villian with no real attempt of redemption, Lucy introduced through a cheating storyline, and Natalia was shoehorned as his happy ever after in case the show didn't get picked up. They get hate because the writers did nothing to make them good love interests.
Also, The therapist from the first season abused him, since she saw that he was at a very low point emotionally and yet, she used that moment to have sex with him.

Reactions: LMonster1397

Wayhomie

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The hardcore buddie shippers have been showing their ass on twitter/instagram. Their convinced any positive attention to Lou/Tommy could convince the writers not to go the buddie route.
Yeah! This part! It’s actually pretty fucked up. I saw someone on social just simply say they were happy for Bi Buck and having Tommy make him feel so comfortable to explore, and some hardcore Buddie shippers were basically saying some hateful shit to him for being so “blind to buddie” or something like that!

My thing is I don’t believe in shutting down anyone’s fun, there’s been plenty of ships I don’t understand but am simply like “that ain’t none of my business, but have fun!” But I think it’s messed up when someone doesn’t agree with a shipper and then BAM they get attacked online, for what…

LeoBas

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think that’s a large part of why the relationships they’re in don’t work out. They don't compare to the amount of build-up Buck and Eddie had whether they end up in a romantic or platonic relationship it will always be a better story than any other love interest they write them in. Plus Buck has been having the same storyline every time he’s in a relationship and if we are being honest his relationship with Tommy is not different than his previous ones other than the fact that he’s a man. The writers even use some of Eddie’s characteristics on Tommy in order to make it work. I hadn’t thought of that until some people called him “Eddie from Wish”
Yeah! This part! It’s actually pretty fucked up. I saw someone on social just simply say they were happy for Bi Buck and having Tommy make him feel so comfortable to explore, and some hardcore Buddie shippers were basically saying some hateful shit to him for being so “blind to buddie” or something like that!

My thing is I don’t believe in shutting down anyone’s fun, there’s been plenty of ships I don’t understand but am simply like “that ain’t none of my business, but have fun!” But I think it’s messed up when someone doesn’t agree with a shipper and then BAM they get attacked online, for what…
What kind of people do y’all follow? I’ve yet to see any hate towards them on my timeline or tumblr dashboard. So far the only negative thing I’ve seen is people defending Ryan from hateful shit being said about him specially after that Lou interview that somehow turned into “Buddie not happening because of Ryan” which is absolute BS in my opinion.

With that said, I wish people would realize how easy it is to just keep on scrolling if there something you don’t like and that there’s actual people behind a page or blog that have feelings that can be hurt with the hateful shit they send.

Last edited:

GustavoAckles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think are hardcore shipper, but his fans in particular they are crazy, toxic and hypocritical. Became a a topic in twitter lately how whatever Ryan do they have on him, but worship Oliver for doing the same. After his kiss with Tommy they were attacking the actor any way the could, even his apparency. Not to mention, ever since Buck came out people start question whether Oliver is bi, only to the fans shut it down saying people should comments on someone's sexuality, they are not entitled to know it and to learn from what happened to the boy from heart stopper, but they don't hesitate to joke about Ryan accidentally stepping out of the closet

Reactions: jonats