My first experiences with dudes as a str8 guy

Nsfwse7en

Worshipped Member
Media
Back in eddies bedroom, i saw the lube that was already on his bedside table and wondered why he gave me another. Why he even had another? I shouted to him “hey you know you already got lube in here right?” and he shouted back “you first time bitches need a lot of it”. My dick was already hard, and twitched again at his words.

I was actually giving it real thought, should i try it? I just didnt think there was any way that a dick would fit in there. When i started this adventure i just wanted some one to suck my dick, nothing more, but now? I was openly admitting to myself and guys i hooked up with that i liked sucking their dicks, and the thought of that at the start disgusted me. I still very much felt like a straight guy, so how could i get fucked? But then again, how could i enjoy sucking dick and eating cum?

I had a million thoughts flying through my mind when Eddie made his way back in to the bedroom. Nerves, confusion, but above all, a horny lust. Eddie was a hot guy, really hot. That football (soccer) player build, mostly smooth but a little hair in the right places, a real good looking face and a beautiful piece of wood sticking out. The fact that a guy so hot was so keen to fuck me really boosted my ego, it almost felt like an honour that he wanted me. I had never felt that way about any of the girls id fucked before, i knew they wanted me but i didnt really care. I had to admit it, he was fucking sexy and i wanted him.

I found him almost irresistible, and as i saw him i threw myself at him in to a kiss. We fell back on to the bed, me on my back and him on top of me, continuing to make out and feel all over each others bodies.

“Ready?” He asked as he broke the kiss. I replied “I don’t know man, i don’t know if I can”. Eddie said “you want it though dont you, admit it”. I said again “I don’t know”. He was angry. I saw his mood change.

“Youre full of shit” he said. “You know you want it, i know you want it, but youre too scared to admit it. Fucking bitch, you think you can just fuck me and thats that? You sucked my cock, you swallowed my cum, you even held your mouth open for me to piss in it. But now you wana play the straight boy?”

“It’s not like that” I said, “I just dont know if i can do this”. He replied “well theres one way of finding out, turn over and show me your ass”. I complied, flipping on to my front, up on my knees, and presenting my ass to him.

Eddie said “youre a natural sub Luke, you do what people tell u to do and once you have taken your first cock you will be desperate for the next one. You should be fucking honoured that i want your cherry”. As he finished, he parted my ass and began to lick my hole. He was being firm with his hold on my hips, and definitely more aggressive than before. I moaned so loud i had to plant my face in to a pillow.

A minute or two passed, and he pulled away. “You should suck the dick thats gona fuck you” he said and stood up. “Over here bitch” and stood next to the bed. Still on the bed, i took his dick and moved my head towards it but he placed a hand on my forehead, stopping me. “How do bitches suck?” He asked. I understood, dropped to my knees and took his dick in my mouth. “You’re gona want it nice and wet” he said and as i sucked he occasionally spat, some going on his dick but most on my face, which he laughed at every time.

He was at full mast, i was at full mast, and he took his dick out of my mouth. “Enough of that, now you need to make a decision. Are you gona be a coward or not?” He said. I surrendered. “Ok, ill try but…”

“no but, shut up until i ask you a question bitch” Eddie said. He picked me up from my knees, pushed me backwards on to the bed and got in my face. He took hold of my cheeks and held them tight, barely an inch from my face. “I’ll tell you whats happening and you will do it, ok?”. He nodded my head for me. “Now ask me, beg me, to finger your ass”. He let go of me and waited for my response. “Please Eddie, please finger my ass”.

“Good boy, that wasnt so hard was it”. I went to get up to get on my knees but he pushed me back down on the bed. “I wana see your face this time”. He lifted my legs so they were bent up, took one of the bottles of lube and squirted some on his fingers. He started to rub it in to my ass hole, the cold making me shudder. He then squirted some more on, and pushed one finger deep inside. It felt even bigger than before. There was no slow movement this time, he went at a mechanical pace and moved it around as if to stretch me wider. “Very good, ask me for another”.

“Please put another finger in Eddie” I replied. He looked at me, almost disappointed. “You can do better than that” he said. I tried again “please Eddie, please finger my ass with two fingers, I’m begging” I said. “Much better”, and he withdrew the first finger and pushed both in together. It felt HUGE, and I had no idea how they were fitting in. I gasped, which quickly turned in to a moan as a flung my head backwards. Eddie laughed, and continued fucking me deeply with two fingers.

“Open that bottle and sniff it” he said, nodding towards the bedside table. It was poppers. I was past arguing, i was just doing what i was told. I unscrewed it and took a big breath in, feeling the rush go straight to my head. He carried on pushing the two fingers in and out of me, and i was in to it.

“It’s time” Eddie said, and pulled both fingers out of me with a ‘pop’. My hole felt like there was breeze go past, he had really opened me up. But now, this was it. I was gona get bummed. No more claiming to be straight, how could i after this? I was about to become his pussy, his slut, his bitch. And the nerves i had before, they were gone. Replaced with a clarity. I wanted to be his pussy, his slut, his bitch. I wanted his cock in my ass.

Eddie took a condom, ripped it open with his teeth, and rolled it on to his throbbing cock. He took the lube, squirted some on his hand and rubbed it in to his dick. He squirted more, and rubbed it over my hole. This was actually happening, and i was letting it.

He just said one word, “beg”. This time, i didnt even need to pretend. “I want to feel your dick in my ass Eddie. You win, im all yours. Please, fuck me”.

The dominant character disappeared for a moment, he moved down to my face and kissed me for a second and whispered “you will love it, i promise”. And just like that, he was back to the way he had been before. “Im gona watch your eyes as i pop your Cherry” he said, lifting my legs off the bed and pulling me back a bit so my ass was more exposed. He took a firm grip on my legs, our eyes locked, and he started to push in.
Good christ, this is so hot! I'm gonna jack to this later.

Reactions: Lukeyjukey

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If i thought the two fingers felt enormous in my ass, this felt like a tree trunk. If i thought it was painful before, this was on a whole different level. But if i thought it was ‘good’ painful before, this was bliss. It hurt so much but hurt so good, as Eddie pushed his dick deep in to my until-then virgin ass. And it was magical.

Eddie and i held unbroken eye contact as he drove deep inside me, i watched his face contort as his dick took my cherry, he watched mine as i gasped and panted trying to adjust to this invasion of my most sacred place.

The dick that i had sucked, had swallowed cum from, had even tasted piss from, was now fucking me. It wasnt just sex with a dude any more, i was the one getting fucked now. I was the one on my back with my legs in the air. The tough straight lad id always lived my life as felt like a different person, i was the girl now. The difference in control hit me like a brick wall, but it didnt hit me the way i thought. It turned me on even more knowing that Eddie was in charge, he was in control, i was just there to submit to him.

Our eye contact held strong as he bottomed out, his full dick now inside me, and he slowly pulled most of the way out. I was wanting him inside me, but i didnt need to worry as once he was most of the way out he pushed back in again, and again, and again. He gradually picked up the pace, still going slowly and fucking me deeply.

Eddie picked up the dirty talk again after a couple of thrusts, calling me “straight boy”, his “bitch”, his “slut”, and basically calling me gay (in not-so nice words). I couldnt speak anyway, but even if i could it wasnt like i could argue back with him. Everything he said was right, i loved being his bitch.

I moaned hard and loud as Eddie continued to fuck me. Now at a pretty steady pace, he was getting more and more in to it. It felt like he wanted to show off a little, to show how good a fuck he was, and assert his dominance again. As he fucked me, he held on to my shoulder with one hand and used the other to swap between stroking his own sweaty abs and mine. We were about the same height and build, but he felt so much bigger than me in this moment.

When Eddie first entered me, my dick was so hard i thought i could explode straight away. Barely a minute or two later, i reached down to grab it but my erection had gone. Not just that, it had shrivelled up. Eddie saw my confusion and told me “it happens, it will come back soon” and called me a slut again.

He started to ask me questions. “Do you like it?” “Does that feel good?” “You like my dick in your ass?” Through my gasps and moans, all i could do was nod my head and let out the occasional breathy “yeah”.

I couldnt tell you how long Eddie fucked me in missionary for, a few minutes felt like hours. Eddie had really picked up the speed now and was fucking me at some pace. My moans had become more of a noise, no words were coming out. My dick was stiff again, and i started to stroke it.

Eddie pulled his dick out of me, and as he did i felt a craving for it again. I didnt need to worry, it wasnt long til it was going back in. Eddie slapped my ass, put my legs down and told me “on your knees”. He took the lube bottle and rubbed some more in to his dick. He tried to squirt some more out of the bottle, and shook it to try again, but it was empty. Without being told, i reached over to the bedside table and handed him the other bottle. He took it from me, laughed, and called me a cock hungry slut. He squirted more out, and rubbed it over my exposed ass hole. “Let me hear it” he said. I understood my task. “Please Eddie, please give me that dick. Fuck me doggy, i need it”.

Eddie took hold of my hips and pushed back in. If the first time was like cutting through brick, this was like cutting through butter. There was no denying by this point that my ass had been fucked.

There was no slow thrusts this time, Eddie was straight into a fast frenzy. His hands moved from my hips to my collarbones, he pulled me back on to his dick as he pounded in to me. His balls slapped against me and the noise, paired with the sound of my moans, made it obvious to any one in earshot what was happening.

I didnt need the prompts from Eddie this time, i told him “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me”. Eddie asserted his dominance again, almost taking it as a challenge to fuck me even harder. He was moaning himself now, he was getting closer.

Eddie pushed the back of my head down, and my face planted in to his mattress. He was in to a fucking frenzy now, and i offered no resistance. He let out to loud moans, grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me up so that his sweaty body pressed against my sweaty back. He was cumming. Eddie wrapped an arm around me and i felt his body shudder with each squirt his cock shot inside me. We moaned together, no words just noises, and he kissed the back and side of my neck.

Eddie pulled his dick out of me, and i missed it already. He lay down on the bed on his back, and patted the space next to him. I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He started to roll his condom off of his now semi hard dick, and i said “allow me” and took it off for him, careful not to spill much. I emptied the contents straight down my throat, and sucked the cum off his dick. He took hold of mine, i was hard as rock, and he started to wank me.

Eddie pushed me backwards and his handjob became a blowjob. It was barely a minute until i was cumming, and shot hard in to Eddies mouth. He held his mouth over me throughout my cumshot, holding it in his mouth until i had finished. We shared a cummy kiss, and he mounted me again.

As we broke the kiss, Eddie asked me “how was it”. “Amazing” was all i could say, still breathless from what we had just done. He told me id done a great job, and that he had told me my ass was gagging for it. We both laughed, and kissed a little more.

As i started to get my breath back, I said to him “i cant believe I’ve just done that”. “Youre a natural” Eddie said, “a natural bottom and a natural sub”. I asked him what he meant by “sub”, and laid out in detail how much of a bitch i was and how much i loved to be dominated by a much better man like him. I dont think he was wrong.

In our comedown, i told him i was exhausted. Eddie suggested we get some sleep, and pulled the blankets back from the end of the bed. “Get some energy back, i wana fuck you again before you go home” Eddie said. He pulled me in to a spooning position, and i felt his dick pressing in to my back. That, along with his words, and the arm he placed around me, made me smile. The night was far from over.

I fell asleep for a little while, really not long at all, and as i woke up i could hear Eddie softly snoring. His arm was still wrapped around me. I tried to move a little, but his grip tightened so i fell back in to his arms. In his sleep Eddie quietly said one word - “bitch”.

I smiled, moved my head back to get comfortable on the pillow, and closed my eyes to go back to sleep, held tightly by the sleeping guy who had just fucked my ass for the first time, clinging on to me like his prize.

Latin Hairy Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Our eyes met and locked as i entered a guys ass for the first time. Sam nodded his head and grabbed the back of mine as he helped to push my dick further in. The first thing i noticed was the sheer tightness of Sam. It felt so tight that I shouldnt be able to fit in him, but it wasnt long before i was all the way inside. Sam coached me through the next steps, reminding me it wasnt a pussy and i had to start gently. He told me to start rocking backwards and forwards, i was careful not to fully withdraw coz i didnt know if it would go back in again.

With Sam’s legs on my shoulders, i saw how every push changed his facial expressions. In between moans, he grunted “yes straight boy” and egged me on. He was rock hard too, and occasionally gave his dick a tug as i continued thrusting in and out of him.

He felt incredible, and his smooth ripped body looked incredible as it took all of me. Sam kept hold of the back of my head and pulled me closer to his as we made out. I asked him if i was doing ok, he gave me another “yes straight boy” and told me to pick up the pace.

Sam’s hole was loosening up and i was able to give him more of the fast and frenzied fucking i was used to giving to girls. We both descended in to a collective of loud moans, only interrupted by our kissing now and then.

Sam started to take back control, thrusting on me as much as i was thrusting in to him, and telling me to keep going. It couldve been an hour, it couldve been 5 minutes, but however long it was it was bliss.

I ran my hands down sam’s legs and feet, and took his big toe into my mouth. I sucked on it as i continued to plough him, making his moans even louder. His moans sending shivers down my spine, and making me moan even louder too. I warned him i was close, he said he was too and told me to keep going. He held me tightly with his powerful legs around my head, i was going nowhere even if i wanted to.

With another guttural moan that felt like it came from my toes, i climaxed and fell in to sam’s body. We were both absolutely covered in sweat - it was a warm day and it felt like we had both gone through an intense workout. Our tongues collided as my dick continued to spasm and empty, as sam started to wank his dick. I reached down and took over.

“You done cumming?” He asked me. I told him I think so, and he said to slowly pull out of him. My dick didnt go down for long and was already getting hard again as i withdrew it. My condom looked absolutely filled, it was a huge load.

I took the condom off, and sam told me to give it to him. He took it from me, and pushed me backwards on the bed so i was lying down. Sam brought the condom to his mouth and emptied it inside, holding my load in his mouth. He mounted me, and got close to my face. I understood what he wanted me to do, and opened my mouth. Sam emptied my load down my throat, and we kissed passionately again.

As we broke the kiss, i said “fuck that was hot”. Sam said “was? I’ve not finished yet” and waved his dick at my face. I opened my mouth and tried to take it in, but he pulled back. “Are you forgetting something? Youre a cocksucker now, you suck me on your knees straight boy”. I lifted my exhausted body off the bed and instinctively dropped to the floor. Sam repeated his trick from earlier, “tell me what you want” he said. I told him “i wana suck your dick and take your load” and he laughed. “Good little straight boy” he said, and told me he was going to make such a sub out of me. I didnt know what that meant at the time but it turned me on. A jolt ran through me and i felt a hunger to taste Sam’s dick, grabbing his hips and taking it in my mouth.

My head rocking must have been too slow, coz Sam started thrusting much quicker in and out of me. As i sucked him, he tried to spit on his dick. Some landed on it, some on my face. “Lick it up” he said, and i obliged and looked up at me. He spat in my open mouth, before i started to suck him again.

“Im close cocksucker, dont stop” shouted sam as his thrusting turned in to a frenzy. I was gagging like crazy but carrying on through it. He grabbed the back of my head, pulled it in to him and i felt his dick start to erupt. My mouth was quickly filled and i had to pull myself off his dick. He carried on shooting, and i wore a couple of shots on my face. I swallowed as much as i could, and he used a finger to collect some of the cum off my face. He placed his finger in my mouth and i sucked it clean.

Sam grabbed my face and pulled his right next to me, and asked “why are you crying cocksucker?” I told him i wasnt and he said he could see tears down my face. I said they were from him choking me with his dick, and he said (still holding my face), “it’s big isnt it, even bigger than yours”. He moved my face to make me nod my head.

Sam eventually got off me and lay on the bed. I was absolutely exhausted, and still had to clean up and drive home. I asked sam if i could use his shower and he said “do whatever you want straight boy, want me to join you in there?” I said “if you want” and headed to the en suite.

I got in the shower, leaving the door open behind me. Sam soon joined me, coming behind me as i faced away in to the water and wrapping his arms around my middle. He pulled his chest close to my back and nuzzled his head in to my neck. He told me “dont get used to that straight boy, i don’t bottom much”.

“In fact” he said, as i felt him slowly grind his dick against my ass, “maybe you’re not just a cocksucker”. I laughed and told him there was no way i was getting fucked, and made a joke about a dick not being able to fit in there any way.

“You never used a toy? Not even a finger?” I said no, and he asked “never even had a girl put a finger in there when she sucked you?” I laughed and said no again. “What about a tongue?” I said “nothings ever been down there” and he seemed shocked.

“Guys would line up for a ride on this ass” he said, as he continued to rub his dick along my crack. “Well theyre gona be disappointed” i said. “Even for a taste of it” said Sam, “it feels amazing to get eaten out, you should let me do it”. I said i think we’ve pushed enough boundaries for today, turned around to face him, and we made out.

As we broke the kiss, I told Sam I needed to finish cleaning up and he got out of the shower, throwing a towel next to it for me to use. I finished up my shower, rubbed the towel over me and wrapped it around my waist. I joined Sam again in the bedroom. He was on Grindr.

“Not even waiting to kick me out to find your next one?” I said with a laugh. Sam said “I wana fuck and youre too much of a pussy”. I laughed again and said good luck. Dried and dressed again, I walked over to Sam and reached out a hand. He took it and I helped him to stand up. His arms went around my waist, mine around his shoulders. We looked deeply in to each others eyes.

“Thanks for today man, it was great” I said. Sam said i did good, and he wanted to help me keep pushing boundaries. I said im not sure id ever go further with a guy than today, and he said “but i bet you never thought you would get on your knees and suck a dick either and youve done that more than once now”. He made a good point, but i wasnt ready to take it on.

“We’ll see” I said, and told him I better head home. I checked in his mirror one last time to make sure there was no cum or evidence of today on my face, and headed downstairs followed by Sam.

I said thanks again, and we started to kiss again. Sam said “I didn’t really think i would ever see you again after last time, but i really hope i see you again”. I said “im sure you will” and laughed.

I turned around and as i opened the door, Sam said “great job cocksucker”. I shut the door, spun around and we kissed deeply again. Eventually i broke the kiss, thanked him again and left.

I sat in my car for a while, my heart beating through my chest and my hands shaking uncontrollably. I just had sex with a dude. Real, full sex. I had even more cum in my stomach. And it felt so natural. What the fuck was happening? I must have sat there for at least 10 minutes trying to control myself and be able to drive home.

On the drive, i felt myself smiling. Id really enjoyed it, a lot more than i expected and a lot more than i would admit.

Getting home and heading up to my room, i experienced a feeling of a new beginning. I had clarity now and my mind was made up - i wanted to fuck another dude’s ass and i wanted it bad.
I’ve been edging to this thread for an HOUR! Fucken hot!!

JSF777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guys, this story is really hot, but don't forget that is the work of fiction. Let the guy write in peace. He's doing an amazing job.

Reactions: Lukeyjukey

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guys, this story is really hot, but don't forget that is the work of fiction. Let the guy write in peace. He's doing an amazing job.
Thanks for the positive feedback and kind words! Its all based on how things actually went down for me, i cant be sure all the conversations are word-for-word how they were, but its all my real experiences!