My first experiences with dudes as a str8 guy

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eddie woke up before me, but he had no interest in letting me sleep. I felt his dick grinding in to my back, and he left me in no doubt what he wanted to happen. It didnt matter what i wanted any more, as soon as he woke up he wanted to fuck some ass and it was my ass that was there, whether i wanted it or not. But that didnt really matter, cos i did. I wanted it bad. I wanted him to destroy me.

As i woke and felt his dick behind me, my body automatically rocked back in to it. It had gone beyond getting myself off, i was there to make his dick feel good. I started to rock my ass backwards and forwards, feeling eddies dick grow and wanting him even more.

Yeah, i was a straight boy but i was a straight boy who was fucking DESPERATE to get my man off. It didnt matter any more if i shot my load, i was here to satisfy my man. And eddie was my man. I wasnt on an equal footing any more. Eddie was the man, i was the bitch, and i had to satisfy him.

His gentle rocks forwards and backwards turned in to something more. He grabbed my hips, and humped me. He teased me, rubbing that dick against my ass as it got harder and harder. Eventually, any idea i had of repelling was an ancient memory. I was pleading, fuck me again.

Eddie squirted some lube, hardly any, on his finger and pushed straight in. I had no resistance left. It was honestly seconds before the finger left me and i felt his hard dick pushing at the entrance. I wanted him inside me. I grabbed my ass cheek behind me, pulled them apart, and invited him to do me. In a spooning position, Eddie entered me again.

Eddie rocked and forwards, making me feel every inch of his rock hard dick as it penetrated me. He gave me long, slow deep strokes followed by 3 or 4 rapid pumps, and i was left in a state desperate for his dick. I was putty in his hands, and my needs became secondary. This was all about making my man feel good.

Eddie fucked me, he pounded me. It was romantic or meaningful, i was a hole for him to satisfy himself with. He couldnt care less if i felt good so long as he did. Deep down, i felt the same. I recognised i was there to serve this man.

The talk picked up again. He called me every name you could imagine, and slapped my ass, slapped my back, and grabbed my face as he did me. I was powerless, half because he was so in control but half because i was so in to it. Id never been in this role before but fuck it was turning me on. I was hard as nails, rubbing my dick like crazy as Eddie went to work on me.

Pain didnt even come in to it, i was in bliss. I begged for it harder, faster, deeper, and my top obliged. This wasnt making love, this was primeval fucking and i was the hole.

Eddie moved me round from a spooning position on to my back, and picked up the pace. I wasn’t thinking straight in any way, i was moaning and begging for his dick. He pounded me, and i loved every second.

Eddie said to me “you need to feel what it’s like to cum with a dick in your ass”, took hold of my sides and went to town. He annihilated me. Nobody could of made a word out of my moans, i was just a bitch wanting more.

I wanked my dick as Eddie did me, his sweat dripping on me and his speed and grunts increasing in intensity. I was in bliss.

I shot a load and it went everywhere. My abs, my chin, my face, the headboard behind me, everywhere. He couldnt care less, Eddie continued railing me and getting himself closer to a climax.

Spent, i threw my head back and took the hammering i was receiving. My focus went from my own cum shot to wanting to pleasure Eddie. I tried to clench my ass cheeks, tried to rock back and forth a bit and did all i could to get him off. I wanted my ass to make Eddie cum, and it wouldnt take long.

Eddie grabbed my shoulders, pushed even deeper than before, and fell in to me as he filled his condom. His groans were a scream by this point. The condom in my ass filled with his sperm, and he reminded me what a bitch i was.

I didnt tell him but honestly, i wish the condom wasnt there. I wish he had filled me up. I didnt care any more if people thought i was gay, str8, whatsoever. I just wanted to satisfy this hunk. He pulled out of me, i took the condom off him, and savoured every bit of his seeed down my throat.

We fucked again that night, it started with me fucking Eddie and it didnt take long before i was on my knees with him ploughing me from behind. Three times in one night my ass for used, and i was past resisting. I wish it was 4, 5, 6. After we fell asleep again, i woke and got in to the shower.

Eddie joined me shortly afterwards. He told me i was a slut, I agreed. He told me I was a bottom, I agreed. He told me i was a gay, i said no but how could i argue with him? I had his dick in my ass three times ffs and all i could think was i wish it had been even more.

We eventually got to the point where i had to go home. Eddie asked me if i would be back to get my ass railed again I couldn’t lie to him, I told him I couldn’t wait. He slapped my face, grabbed it and called me a slut. And i loved it.

In his car, I directed Eddie to a Tesco 10 minutes walk from home. I didnt want him to know where i lived. We parked up away from all the other cars, and made out in his car. The drive, about 30-40 minutes, was hell coz all i wanted was for him to pull over and feed me his dick again. He had me in the palm of his hand, and he knew it.

As i broke away and opened the door, Eddie kindly reminded me i was a bitch and that only true fags took it up their ass. And i had nothing to argue back with. He was right. He had literally turned me from a straight lad wanting to get off to a lad desperate for his cock. And he knew it. His arrogance did nothing but turn me on even more.

We broke the kiss and said our goodbyes, me sporting a full hard on as i started to walk home. Once i got back, i was straight on to Grindr to tell the guys id fooled around with previously what had happened. Except Sam for some reason, i wanted him to find out a different way.

Peterc12335

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eddie woke up before me, but he had no interest in letting me sleep. I felt his dick grinding in to my back, and he left me in no doubt what he wanted to happen. It didnt matter what i wanted any more, as soon as he woke up he wanted to fuck some ass and it was my ass that was there, whether i wanted it or not. But that didnt really matter, cos i did. I wanted it bad. I wanted him to destroy me.

As i woke and felt his dick behind me, my body automatically rocked back in to it. It had gone beyond getting myself off, i was there to make his dick feel good. I started to rock my ass backwards and forwards, feeling eddies dick grow and wanting him even more.

Yeah, i was a straight boy but i was a straight boy who was fucking DESPERATE to get my man off. It didnt matter any more if i shot my load, i was here to satisfy my man. And eddie was my man. I wasnt on an equal footing any more. Eddie was the man, i was the bitch, and i had to satisfy him.

His gentle rocks forwards and backwards turned in to something more. He grabbed my hips, and humped me. He teased me, rubbing that dick against my ass as it got harder and harder. Eventually, any idea i had of repelling was an ancient memory. I was pleading, fuck me again.

Eddie squirted some lube, hardly any, on his finger and pushed straight in. I had no resistance left. It was honestly seconds before the finger left me and i felt his hard dick pushing at the entrance. I wanted him inside me. I grabbed my ass cheek behind me, pulled them apart, and invited him to do me. In a spooning position, Eddie entered me again.

Eddie rocked and forwards, making me feel every inch of his rock hard dick as it penetrated me. He gave me long, slow deep strokes followed by 3 or 4 rapid pumps, and i was left in a state desperate for his dick. I was putty in his hands, and my needs became secondary. This was all about making my man feel good.

Eddie fucked me, he pounded me. It was romantic or meaningful, i was a hole for him to satisfy himself with. He couldnt care less if i felt good so long as he did. Deep down, i felt the same. I recognised i was there to serve this man.

The talk picked up again. He called me every name you could imagine, and slapped my ass, slapped my back, and grabbed my face as he did me. I was powerless, half because he was so in control but half because i was so in to it. Id never been in this role before but fuck it was turning me on. I was hard as nails, rubbing my dick like crazy as Eddie went to work on me.

Pain didnt even come in to it, i was in bliss. I begged for it harder, faster, deeper, and my top obliged. This wasnt making love, this was primeval fucking and i was the hole.

Eddie moved me round from a spooning position on to my back, and picked up the pace. I wasn’t thinking straight in any way, i was moaning and begging for his dick. He pounded me, and i loved every second.

Eddie said to me “you need to feel what it’s like to cum with a dick in your ass”, took hold of my sides and went to town. He annihilated me. Nobody could of made a word out of my moans, i was just a bitch wanting more.

I wanked my dick as Eddie did me, his sweat dripping on me and his speed and grunts increasing in intensity. I was in bliss.

I shot a load and it went everywhere. My abs, my chin, my face, the headboard behind me, everywhere. He couldnt care less, Eddie continued railing me and getting himself closer to a climax.

Spent, i threw my head back and took the hammering i was receiving. My focus went from my own cum shot to wanting to pleasure Eddie. I tried to clench my ass cheeks, tried to rock back and forth a bit and did all i could to get him off. I wanted my ass to make Eddie cum, and it wouldnt take long.

Eddie grabbed my shoulders, pushed even deeper than before, and fell in to me as he filled his condom. His groans were a scream by this point. The condom in my ass filled with his sperm, and he reminded me what a bitch i was.

I didnt tell him but honestly, i wish the condom wasnt there. I wish he had filled me up. I didnt care any more if people thought i was gay, str8, whatsoever. I just wanted to satisfy this hunk. He pulled out of me, i took the condom off him, and savoured every bit of his seeed down my throat.

We fucked again that night, it started with me fucking Eddie and it didnt take long before i was on my knees with him ploughing me from behind. Three times in one night my ass for used, and i was past resisting. I wish it was 4, 5, 6. After we fell asleep again, i woke and got in to the shower.

Eddie joined me shortly afterwards. He told me i was a slut, I agreed. He told me I was a bottom, I agreed. He told me i was a gay, i said no but how could i argue with him? I had his dick in my ass three times ffs and all i could think was i wish it had been even more.

We eventually got to the point where i had to go home. Eddie asked me if i would be back to get my ass railed again I couldn’t lie to him, I told him I couldn’t wait. He slapped my face, grabbed it and called me a slut. And i loved it.

In his car, I directed Eddie to a Tesco 10 minutes walk from home. I didnt want him to know where i lived. We parked up away from all the other cars, and made out in his car. The drive, about 30-40 minutes, was hell coz all i wanted was for him to pull over and feed me his dick again. He had me in the palm of his hand, and he knew it.

As i broke away and opened the door, Eddie kindly reminded me i was a bitch and that only true fags took it up their ass. And i had nothing to argue back with. He was right. He had literally turned me from a straight lad wanting to get off to a lad desperate for his cock. And he knew it. His arrogance did nothing but turn me on even more.

We broke the kiss and said our goodbyes, me sporting a full hard on as i started to walk home. Once i got back, i was straight on to Grindr to tell the guys id fooled around with previously what had happened. Except Sam for some reason, i wanted him to find out a different way.
Mate reading your posts is such a turn on, my experience is similar going for a straight boy to getting my arse fucked!!

I’ve enjoyed many wanked to your stories ;)

Nsfwse7en

Worshipped Member
Media

You're so lucky to have found such an insatiable guy for your first fuck! I can imagine how weak your legs must have been after the first ride! I know mine were. And that feeling of being filled with cock never goes away, does it? I recall my first time was a two-fer. The second time was like the one above - we took a nap after he fucked me the first time and I woke up to a hard dick grinding away on my ass crack, waiting for me to wake up and take it all over again. The second time took longer (he fucked me in so many different positions over the course of an hour and a half). I could barely walk home.

Can't wait to hear about your first condom-less fuck, dude!

marriedbi69

Expert Member
Media
You're so lucky to have found such an insatiable guy for your first fuck! I can imagine how weak your legs must have been after the first ride! I know mine were. And that feeling of being filled with cock never goes away, does it? I recall my first time was a two-fer. The second time was like the one above - we took a nap after he fucked me the first time and I woke up to a hard dick grinding away on my ass crack, waiting for me to wake up and take it all over again. The second time took longer (he fucked me in so many different positions over the course of an hour and a half). I could barely walk home.

Can't wait to hear about your first condom-less fuck, dude!
Such a hot fucking story!!! Love it, stroked every second reading it

RHH33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If i thought the two fingers felt enormous in my ass, this felt like a tree trunk. If i thought it was painful before, this was on a whole different level. But if i thought it was ‘good’ painful before, this was bliss. It hurt so much but hurt so good, as Eddie pushed his dick deep in to my until-then virgin ass. And it was magical.

Eddie and i held unbroken eye contact as he drove deep inside me, i watched his face contort as his dick took my cherry, he watched mine as i gasped and panted trying to adjust to this invasion of my most sacred place.

The dick that i had sucked, had swallowed cum from, had even tasted piss from, was now fucking me. It wasnt just sex with a dude any more, i was the one getting fucked now. I was the one on my back with my legs in the air. The tough straight lad id always lived my life as felt like a different person, i was the girl now. The difference in control hit me like a brick wall, but it didnt hit me the way i thought. It turned me on even more knowing that Eddie was in charge, he was in control, i was just there to submit to him.

Our eye contact held strong as he bottomed out, his full dick now inside me, and he slowly pulled most of the way out. I was wanting him inside me, but i didnt need to worry as once he was most of the way out he pushed back in again, and again, and again. He gradually picked up the pace, still going slowly and fucking me deeply.

Eddie picked up the dirty talk again after a couple of thrusts, calling me “straight boy”, his “bitch”, his “slut”, and basically calling me gay (in not-so nice words). I couldnt speak anyway, but even if i could it wasnt like i could argue back with him. Everything he said was right, i loved being his bitch.

I moaned hard and loud as Eddie continued to fuck me. Now at a pretty steady pace, he was getting more and more in to it. It felt like he wanted to show off a little, to show how good a fuck he was, and assert his dominance again. As he fucked me, he held on to my shoulder with one hand and used the other to swap between stroking his own sweaty abs and mine. We were about the same height and build, but he felt so much bigger than me in this moment.

When Eddie first entered me, my dick was so hard i thought i could explode straight away. Barely a minute or two later, i reached down to grab it but my erection had gone. Not just that, it had shrivelled up. Eddie saw my confusion and told me “it happens, it will come back soon” and called me a slut again.

He started to ask me questions. “Do you like it?” “Does that feel good?” “You like my dick in your ass?” Through my gasps and moans, all i could do was nod my head and let out the occasional breathy “yeah”.

I couldnt tell you how long Eddie fucked me in missionary for, a few minutes felt like hours. Eddie had really picked up the speed now and was fucking me at some pace. My moans had become more of a noise, no words were coming out. My dick was stiff again, and i started to stroke it.

Eddie pulled his dick out of me, and as he did i felt a craving for it again. I didnt need to worry, it wasnt long til it was going back in. Eddie slapped my ass, put my legs down and told me “on your knees”. He took the lube bottle and rubbed some more in to his dick. He tried to squirt some more out of the bottle, and shook it to try again, but it was empty. Without being told, i reached over to the bedside table and handed him the other bottle. He took it from me, laughed, and called me a cock hungry slut. He squirted more out, and rubbed it over my exposed ass hole. “Let me hear it” he said. I understood my task. “Please Eddie, please give me that dick. Fuck me doggy, i need it”.

Eddie took hold of my hips and pushed back in. If the first time was like cutting through brick, this was like cutting through butter. There was no denying by this point that my ass had been fucked.

There was no slow thrusts this time, Eddie was straight into a fast frenzy. His hands moved from my hips to my collarbones, he pulled me back on to his dick as he pounded in to me. His balls slapped against me and the noise, paired with the sound of my moans, made it obvious to any one in earshot what was happening.

I didnt need the prompts from Eddie this time, i told him “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me”. Eddie asserted his dominance again, almost taking it as a challenge to fuck me even harder. He was moaning himself now, he was getting closer.

Eddie pushed the back of my head down, and my face planted in to his mattress. He was in to a fucking frenzy now, and i offered no resistance. He let out to loud moans, grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me up so that his sweaty body pressed against my sweaty back. He was cumming. Eddie wrapped an arm around me and i felt his body shudder with each squirt his cock shot inside me. We moaned together, no words just noises, and he kissed the back and side of my neck.

Eddie pulled his dick out of me, and i missed it already. He lay down on the bed on his back, and patted the space next to him. I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He started to roll his condom off of his now semi hard dick, and i said “allow me” and took it off for him, careful not to spill much. I emptied the contents straight down my throat, and sucked the cum off his dick. He took hold of mine, i was hard as rock, and he started to wank me.

Eddie pushed me backwards and his handjob became a blowjob. It was barely a minute until i was cumming, and shot hard in to Eddies mouth. He held his mouth over me throughout my cumshot, holding it in his mouth until i had finished. We shared a cummy kiss, and he mounted me again.

As we broke the kiss, Eddie asked me “how was it”. “Amazing” was all i could say, still breathless from what we had just done. He told me id done a great job, and that he had told me my ass was gagging for it. We both laughed, and kissed a little more.

As i started to get my breath back, I said to him “i cant believe I’ve just done that”. “Youre a natural” Eddie said, “a natural bottom and a natural sub”. I asked him what he meant by “sub”, and laid out in detail how much of a bitch i was and how much i loved to be dominated by a much better man like him. I dont think he was wrong.

In our comedown, i told him i was exhausted. Eddie suggested we get some sleep, and pulled the blankets back from the end of the bed. “Get some energy back, i wana fuck you again before you go home” Eddie said. He pulled me in to a spooning position, and i felt his dick pressing in to my back. That, along with his words, and the arm he placed around me, made me smile. The night was far from over.

I fell asleep for a little while, really not long at all, and as i woke up i could hear Eddie softly snoring. His arm was still wrapped around me. I tried to move a little, but his grip tightened so i fell back in to his arms. In his sleep Eddie quietly said one word - “bitch”.

I smiled, moved my head back to get comfortable on the pillow, and closed my eyes to go back to sleep, held tightly by the sleeping guy who had just fucked my ass for the first time, clinging on to me like his prize.
Very hot read

Reactions: Lukeyjukey

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amazing, I'm literally craving for next chapter!
Did you ever see again any of the previous guys you wrote about?
Did you get fucked by any of them, or fucked their ass?

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Amazing, I'm literally craving for next chapter!
Did you ever see again any of the previous guys you wrote about?
Did you get fucked by any of them, or fucked their ass?
I saw All of them again, including eddie again. Plenty more chapters to come ;)

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw All of them again, including eddie again. Plenty more chapters to come ;)
So, I bet your ass ended up trying most of those cock too B)
If I understood well, you still consider you as a "partially straight" guy or something like this... could you describe your physical and mental sensations while bottoming? Have you ever experienced full body orgasms or handsfree cumshots?
And what about threesomes? Ever tried a m/m/m, or a (fully bisexual) m/m/f?

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, I bet your ass ended up trying most of those cock too B)
If I understood well, you still consider you as a "partially straight" guy or something like this... could you describe your physical and mental sensations while bottoming? Have you ever experienced full body orgasms or handsfree cumshots?
And what about threesomes? Ever tried a m/m/m, or a (fully bisexual) m/m/f?
You will have to wait and see ;)

I still call myself straight, or straight ish at least. Straight most of the time but when that urge takes over i cant fight it!

BeefBull24

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I still call myself straight, or straight ish at least. Straight most of the time but when that urge takes over i cant fight it!
Yo can we see a picture of you. Like remove the face add everything else lmao

Peterc12335

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

When that urge hits you can’t fight anything