My first experiences with dudes as a str8 guy

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My heart continued to beat through my chest for hours that night. Fucking Sam and everything else around it had been so exciting, the only thrill i could compare it to was the time i lost my virginity with a girl, only it seemed even more exciting.

Firstly there was the physical feeling of it all, and it felt absolutely incredible. Second, the naughty secrecy of it which made it feel like a forbidden pleasure. And then there was the new and exciting things i had done with sam that i hadnt or couldnt with a girl. Fucking a guy, even kissing a guy, it was just different to doing the same with a girl. But sucking a dick? There was no part of that designed to give me pleasure, but i liked it. And the times that sam had got vocal with me, called me names and took control, it was all new to me and it really turned me on.

I sported a pretty much permanent erection that night. I was in my room watching a box set but barely concentrating, instead checking grindr constantly to talk to guys id already spoken with and also some new conversations.

I was still messaging Jacob, Danny, alex and Sam, and told the first three about what id done with Sam. Jacob couldnt believe i had pushed my boundaries so far and wanted to meet up again but couldnt accommodate us. Alex wanted to meet and help each other to explore, and seemed most interested about the fact i got off on being controlled (he called me sub). Danny asked whether i preferred his ass or Sam’s.

Sam’s ass was fucking hot but there was no competition, Danny had the perfect ass. I couldnt even pretend to him that he didnt. He asked me “then why dont u wana fuck it?”, and almost tricked me in to saying “I do”.

The conversation continued. Danny sent me pictures of it, and then a video of him using a dildo on it. Electricity ran through my body, i wanted it bad.

We made arrangements to meet, I asked for a couple of days to recharge and we found an evening in the week that worked for us both. Just like that, i was already making plans to fuck a second guy in the ass. I couldnt believe myself, but the excitement was off the charts.

The day arrived, and unlike the last few experiences the nerves had subsided. I wasnt as wildly excited as before, dont get me wrong i was excited, but it was almost like it was starting to feel normal now.

I headed to dannys and was shown inside. He took me upstairs to his room, and as he shut the bedroom door i leant in to kiss him. Danny placed a finger on my lips, told me not yet, and to sit down on his bed and watch. I did as i was told, secretly a bit disappointed not to get my kiss but fortunately it wasnt long coming. As i sat and watched, danny started to perform a strip tease for me. As his clothing came off piece by piece, he would lean close to me and whisper what he wanted us to do, and how his ass would give me the ride of my life.

Down to just some tight undies, danny came in close again and rubbed his crotch on my face. I opened my mouth and felt his fabric covered erection in and around it. I tried to release his dick from the side of the undies, but Danny stopped me. He backed away from me, turned around and slowly peeled them down to expose that ass, that perfect smooth ass. He asked me if it was as hot as i remembered and i said fuck yeah. Then he asked me if i ate girls pussies when i fucked them. I said usually, and he said his was no different. Before i had time to process what was happening, danny had reversed that ass over to my face, grabbed the back of my head and pulled it in to his crack.

Eating ass was absolutely not on my wish list. I hadnt given much thought to it, and the thoughts id had were not positive. It’s where he farts and shits from, i thought, i dont wana be eating that! But i was entranced, and as he pulled my head in even deeper my tongue started to explore.

I tasted around his hole, eventually pushing my tongue in a little. My hands grabbed dannys ass and pulled it even closer. I was fully eating him out.

Danny pushed backwards until i was lying on the bed, him mounting my face and me tasting his most sacred part. I cant say it was delicious, but there was no bad taste and i was ready for bursting out of my clothes i was so turned on.

Danny flipped over in to doggy style, and i didnt need any direction. I dove in to his ass again, and continued to eat it. I was hooked. His moans got louder and louder and eventually he reminded me what i was there to do. “Please luke, please just fuck it”. I lifted off my t shirt, pulled down my shorts and boxers, and pushed the boxers in to dannys mouth.

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My heart continued to beat through my chest for hours that night. Fucking Sam and everything else around it had been so exciting, the only thrill i could compare it to was the time i lost my virginity with a girl, only it seemed even more exciting.

Firstly there was the physical feeling of it all, and it felt absolutely incredible. Second, the naughty secrecy of it which made it feel like a forbidden pleasure. And then there was the new and exciting things i had done with sam that i hadnt or couldnt with a girl. Fucking a guy, even kissing a guy, it was just different to doing the same with a girl. But sucking a dick? There was no part of that designed to give me pleasure, but i liked it. And the times that sam had got vocal with me, called me names and took control, it was all new to me and it really turned me on.

I sported a pretty much permanent erection that night. I was in my room watching a box set but barely concentrating, instead checking grindr constantly to talk to guys id already spoken with and also some new conversations.

I was still messaging Jacob, Danny, alex and Sam, and told the first three about what id done with Sam. Jacob couldnt believe i had pushed my boundaries so far and wanted to meet up again but couldnt accommodate us. Alex wanted to meet and help each other to explore, and seemed most interested about the fact i got off on being controlled (he called me sub). Danny asked whether i preferred his ass or Sam’s.

Sam’s ass was fucking hot but there was no competition, Danny had the perfect ass. I couldnt even pretend to him that he didnt. He asked me “then why dont u wana fuck it?”, and almost tricked me in to saying “I do”.

The conversation continued. Danny sent me pictures of it, and then a video of him using a dildo on it. Electricity ran through my body, i wanted it bad.

We made arrangements to meet, I asked for a couple of days to recharge and we found an evening in the week that worked for us both. Just like that, i was already making plans to fuck a second guy in the ass. I couldnt believe myself, but the excitement was off the charts.

The day arrived, and unlike the last few experiences the nerves had subsided. I wasnt as wildly excited as before, dont get me wrong i was excited, but it was almost like it was starting to feel normal now.

I headed to dannys and was shown inside. He took me upstairs to his room, and as he shut the bedroom door i leant in to kiss him. Danny placed a finger on my lips, told me not yet, and to sit down on his bed and watch. I did as i was told, secretly a bit disappointed not to get my kiss but fortunately it wasnt long coming. As i sat and watched, danny started to perform a strip tease for me. As his clothing came off piece by piece, he would lean close to me and whisper what he wanted us to do, and how his ass would give me the ride of my life.

Down to just some tight undies, danny came in close again and rubbed his crotch on my face. I opened my mouth and felt his fabric covered erection in and around it. I tried to release his dick from the side of the undies, but Danny stopped me. He backed away from me, turned around and slowly peeled them down to expose that ass, that perfect smooth ass. He asked me if it was as hot as i remembered and i said fuck yeah. Then he asked me if i ate girls pussies when i fucked them. I said usually, and he said his was no different. Before i had time to process what was happening, danny had reversed that ass over to my face, grabbed the back of my head and pulled it in to his crack.

Eating ass was absolutely not on my wish list. I hadnt given much thought to it, and the thoughts id had were not positive. It’s where he farts and shits from, i thought, i dont wana be eating that! But i was entranced, and as he pulled my head in even deeper my tongue started to explore.

I tasted around his hole, eventually pushing my tongue in a little. My hands grabbed dannys ass and pulled it even closer. I was fully eating him out.

Danny pushed backwards until i was lying on the bed, him mounting my face and me tasting his most sacred part. I cant say it was delicious, but there was no bad taste and i was ready for bursting out of my clothes i was so turned on.

Danny flipped over in to doggy style, and i didnt need any direction. I dove in to his ass again, and continued to eat it. I was hooked. His moans got louder and louder and eventually he reminded me what i was there to do. “Please luke, please just fuck it”. I lifted off my t shirt, pulled down my shorts and boxers, and pushed the boxers in to dannys mouth.
Love that you ate some ass. Hoping a future chapter is going to include you getting yours eaten!

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Danny looked up at me in surprise, taking the boxers out of his mouth and asking “what are you doing?” I said I thought it would keep the moans down, he said “we’re not even lubed yet u cant just go in raw!”

Danny leaned across to his bedside table, took a condom and lube out of the drawer and handed them to me. I tried to give him the lube back and he told me to prepare his ass. I hadnt done this last time, Sam did it himself. “You had your tongue in there, a finger wont kill you” Danny said. I laughed, squeezed some lube on my finger and started to work his hole.

Dannys moans pushed me on and i pushed my finger deeper and deeper in to him. I withdrew, added some more lube and pushed a second finger in. I watched dannys face as his expression changed, he was in bliss taking my fingers. Eventually he said to me “im ready” and pulled off my hand. He got himself in to doggy, took my boxers and put them back in to his mouth. He muffled “fuck me luke” and presented his ass to me.

I needed no further persuading. This ass was hot as fuck whether it was a girls or a guys and right now it was about to become mine. As i pushed in, i entered easier than with sam and was quickly balls deep. Danny groaned in to my boxers and fell face first in to the bed as i started to quickly pick up the pace. It felt like every time i pushed in to him, he was pushing back on to me just as hard and we found a rhythm really quick.

As i fucked, i stroked his ass cheeks again and up his back. I found his hips and held them tightly as i fucked him in to a frenzy, Danny losing all control of the rhythm we had found and being used as a hole for my dick. I got faster and faster until i felt my balls start to tighten, and warned him i was really close. He spit my boxers out of his mouth and said “cum on my face please”. How could i say no when he had asked so politely?

I took my dick out, ripped the condom off and Danny took to his knees on the bed. It literally took about 4 tugs before i was covering, covering, his face with my cum. As every shot hit him, Danny flinched a little and let out a moan. I emptied out, and his moan turned in to a “mmmm”. I dived on to his face and we kissed deeply, occasionally licking up some of that cum from across his face and sharing it in our kiss.

“Your turn” he said, and grabbed the lube bottle. I said “no fucking chance” and laughed, to which Danny replied “maybe one day”. He beckoned me across the bed to him, pushed me down to lie on my back, and mounted me. He lifted my head up a little and pointed his dick at my mouth. He didnt need to ask, i wanted it. I opened as wide as i could, he grabbed the back of my head and guided it in.

I thought to myself as i sucked him, im not choking any where near as much as i was the first time. Maybe i was getting good at it, his moans suggested i was.

A few minutes of sucking passed, and honestly i was past the point of this being weird. I didnt just ‘not hate’ it, i was enjoying it. My focus shifted to pleasuring him, and i savoured the hard member that was pummelling my mouth.

Danny warned me he was close if i wanted to pull off. I not only ignored his warning, i took his dick even deeper and flicked my tongue along it. It was no longer enough to have him wank his load in to my mouth, i wanted it directly in to my throat. I continued the tongue action and Danny grabbed the back of my head, with almost all of his dick in my mouth, and filled it up.

It was messy and i gagged, but i loved it. My eyes ran and i was out of breath, but what a thrill. We made out again, our hands all over each others bodies.

Danny eventually broke the kiss and said “well that wasnt very straight” which made us both laugh. I said “neither is this” and moved back in to our kiss. We made out for ages and i felt him getting hard again.

I started to gently wank his hardening dick, he grabbed my hard cock and asked “round 2?”

I smiled and moved my head towards his dick. He stopped me and just said “69?”. I hadnt even thought of it being possible with a guy, but i was in to it. He moved to the other end of the bed, grabbed my dick and sucked it. I followed his lead, taking his dick back in to my throat and getting back in to the action i was in earlier.

Danny pulled off at one stage and said “dont warn me when your close just do it” and i said “same for me”. We hungrily got back to work, and it didnt take long until my mouth was being flooded again.

Danny carried on sucking me, and i wasnt far behind him. As i came, he grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me even closer to him, and stroked around them. His touch felt hot.

Our second loads on their way through our bodies, and our dicks softening, we both pulled away from the 69 position and back in to a kiss. Danny said to me “I’m so glad you are exploring” and asked if i wanted a shower. I asked if he was going to join me in the shower but he said no, he just wanted to watch. As i stood up and headed for the shower, i held my hand out to help him off the bed and we held hands on the way to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and turned to him to say “not too late if you wana join me”. He said he wanted to watch, and wanted me to put a show on for him. I had absolutely no idea what show i could put on, but tried to run shower gel in to my abs as slowly as i could, making eye contact with him. It wasnt as sexy as i thought it would be in my head, and we both laughed.

Danny told me to turn around and show him my ass. In more ways than one, i wasnt thinking straight any more and so i obliged. I faced away from him, pushed my ass out and grabbed my cheeks. I spread them a little and Danny encouraged me on. I then took the shower gel, squirted it just above my ass and let it slide down my crack. I rubbed it in as Danny watched on. He enjoyed that a lot more.

After rinsing myself off i told Danny, “I need a piss, can i piss in your shower?” He said “hold it one second”, got in the shower and dropped to his knees. I asked what he was doing and he said “please piss on my face, please”. A bolt of electricity ran through me, and i was going ahead with it. Until, stage fright. No matter how hard i pushed, i couldnt make any come out. “Sorry man” i said, and Danny just said “next time” and got out of the shower. I switched off the water, took a towel and started to dry myself.

As i got dressed again, i picked up my phone and realised the time. Id been there for hours and it was starting to get late. “Time flies when you’re having fun” i said, and Danny laughed. He said next time to come round earlier, or even stay the night. “Maybe next time” i said.

We made out a little more downstairs, and i eventually said my goodbyes. As i got in my car i realised i still hadnt pissed, it was gona be an uncomfortable ride home. I drove back, headed straight to the bathroom and relieved myself. I noticed my boxers had some cum on them, no idea whos it was. I headed to my room, took them off and threw them in to a pile of clothes to be washed. Dick in hand, i went back on to grindr with one clear question in my mind, who’s next?

Nsfwse7en

Worshipped Member
Media
Danny looked up at me in surprise, taking the boxers out of his mouth and asking “what are you doing?” I said I thought it would keep the moans down, he said “we’re not even lubed yet u cant just go in raw!”

Danny leaned across to his bedside table, took a condom and lube out of the drawer and handed them to me. I tried to give him the lube back and he told me to prepare his ass. I hadnt done this last time, Sam did it himself. “You had your tongue in there, a finger wont kill you” Danny said. I laughed, squeezed some lube on my finger and started to work his hole.

Dannys moans pushed me on and i pushed my finger deeper and deeper in to him. I withdrew, added some more lube and pushed a second finger in. I watched dannys face as his expression changed, he was in bliss taking my fingers. Eventually he said to me “im ready” and pulled off my hand. He got himself in to doggy, took my boxers and put them back in to his mouth. He muffled “fuck me luke” and presented his ass to me.

I needed no further persuading. This ass was hot as fuck whether it was a girls or a guys and right now it was about to become mine. As i pushed in, i entered easier than with sam and was quickly balls deep. Danny groaned in to my boxers and fell face first in to the bed as i started to quickly pick up the pace. It felt like every time i pushed in to him, he was pushing back on to me just as hard and we found a rhythm really quick.

As i fucked, i stroked his ass cheeks again and up his back. I found his hips and held them tightly as i fucked him in to a frenzy, Danny losing all control of the rhythm we had found and being used as a hole for my dick. I got faster and faster until i felt my balls start to tighten, and warned him i was really close. He spit my boxers out of his mouth and said “cum on my face please”. How could i say no when he had asked so politely?

I took my dick out, ripped the condom off and Danny took to his knees on the bed. It literally took about 4 tugs before i was covering, covering, his face with my cum. As every shot hit him, Danny flinched a little and let out a moan. I emptied out, and his moan turned in to a “mmmm”. I dived on to his face and we kissed deeply, occasionally licking up some of that cum from across his face and sharing it in our kiss.

“Your turn” he said, and grabbed the lube bottle. I said “no fucking chance” and laughed, to which Danny replied “maybe one day”. He beckoned me across the bed to him, pushed me down to lie on my back, and mounted me. He lifted my head up a little and pointed his dick at my mouth. He didnt need to ask, i wanted it. I opened as wide as i could, he grabbed the back of my head and guided it in.

I thought to myself as i sucked him, im not choking any where near as much as i was the first time. Maybe i was getting good at it, his moans suggested i was.

A few minutes of sucking passed, and honestly i was past the point of this being weird. I didnt just ‘not hate’ it, i was enjoying it. My focus shifted to pleasuring him, and i savoured the hard member that was pummelling my mouth.

Danny warned me he was close if i wanted to pull off. I not only ignored his warning, i took his dick even deeper and flicked my tongue along it. It was no longer enough to have him wank his load in to my mouth, i wanted it directly in to my throat. I continued the tongue action and Danny grabbed the back of my head, with almost all of his dick in my mouth, and filled it up.

It was messy and i gagged, but i loved it. My eyes ran and i was out of breath, but what a thrill. We made out again, our hands all over each others bodies.

Danny eventually broke the kiss and said “well that wasnt very straight” which made us both laugh. I said “neither is this” and moved back in to our kiss. We made out for ages and i felt him getting hard again.

I started to gently wank his hardening dick, he grabbed my hard cock and asked “round 2?”

I smiled and moved my head towards his dick. He stopped me and just said “69?”. I hadnt even thought of it being possible with a guy, but i was in to it. He moved to the other end of the bed, grabbed my dick and sucked it. I followed his lead, taking his dick back in to my throat and getting back in to the action i was in earlier.

Danny pulled off at one stage and said “dont warn me when your close just do it” and i said “same for me”. We hungrily got back to work, and it didnt take long until my mouth was being flooded again.

Danny carried on sucking me, and i wasnt far behind him. As i came, he grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me even closer to him, and stroked around them. His touch felt hot.

Our second loads on their way through our bodies, and our dicks softening, we both pulled away from the 69 position and back in to a kiss. Danny said to me “I’m so glad you are exploring” and asked if i wanted a shower. I asked if he was going to join me in the shower but he said no, he just wanted to watch. As i stood up and headed for the shower, i held my hand out to help him off the bed and we held hands on the way to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and turned to him to say “not too late if you wana join me”. He said he wanted to watch, and wanted me to put a show on for him. I had absolutely no idea what show i could put on, but tried to run shower gel in to my abs as slowly as i could, making eye contact with him. It wasnt as sexy as i thought it would be in my head, and we both laughed.

Danny told me to turn around and show him my ass. In more ways than one, i wasnt thinking straight any more and so i obliged. I faced away from him, pushed my ass out and grabbed my cheeks. I spread them a little and Danny encouraged me on. I then took the shower gel, squirted it just above my ass and let it slide down my crack. I rubbed it in as Danny watched on. He enjoyed that a lot more.

After rinsing myself off i told Danny, “I need a piss, can i piss in your shower?” He said “hold it one second”, got in the shower and dropped to his knees. I asked what he was doing and he said “please piss on my face, please”. A bolt of electricity ran through me, and i was going ahead with it. Until, stage fright. No matter how hard i pushed, i couldnt make any come out. “Sorry man” i said, and Danny just said “next time” and got out of the shower. I switched off the water, took a towel and started to dry myself.

As i got dressed again, i picked up my phone and realised the time. Id been there for hours and it was starting to get late. “Time flies when you’re having fun” i said, and Danny laughed. He said next time to come round earlier, or even stay the night. “Maybe next time” i said.

We made out a little more downstairs, and i eventually said my goodbyes. As i got in my car i realised i still hadnt pissed, it was gona be an uncomfortable ride home. I drove back, headed straight to the bathroom and relieved myself. I noticed my boxers had some cum on them, no idea whos it was. I headed to my room, took them off and threw them in to a pile of clothes to be washed. Dick in hand, i went back on to grindr with one clear question in my mind, who’s next?
Wow. Just... Wow!

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
Wow. Just... Wow!
That was really hot. I was 16, cute, hunky, and could get by without doing much, not realizing how much fun I was missing out. It takes what it takes to find out you're not so straight after all.
A small town boy, I slowly waded into having sex with men, but it was some time before I went further, and started to reciprocate by making out and sucking cock. The heavy stuff came later.

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My recent conquests and exploration had a huge effect on my ego. I think I’ve said before I’ve never had any problem pulling girls, and always made sure i look good and in shape, but the amount of guys i was messaging and the compliments i was receiving gave me a huge boost. Some told me in detail all the kinky, wild things they wanted to do with me, and instead of repulsing me it made me feel like a million dollars. Thats not to say i wanted to do most of the things they said, but it was a big compliment and helped me to feel more at ease with everything happening to me.

Society was slowly starting to re open, just with some crazy new rules to stop people catching covid. One of the rules was that you had to eat something any time you had a drink at a pub. I arranged for a Saturday drinking session with two of my best mates. One of our favourite local pubs was trying to be as lax about it as they could, and told us to buy some food but leave it on the table and pretend we were eating it as we drank beers. We had to sit outside, but the weather was fantastic.

they spoke about some of the things they had been doing during the lock down. I told them about the girl i fucked but nothing of the guys i had been meeting up with. I lied about giving her the best fuck of her life, how she was begging for my dick, and how much i made her moan when she came. Hardly any of it was true, but they didnt need to know that.

For the first time, i found myself comparing myself to my mates in the looks department. They are two decent looking guys, but id rank myself higher and typically i could pull girls that they didnt have a chance with. It made me feel good about myself all over again, though after a couple of pints i started to wonder whether i would fuck a guy who looked like either of them. Not them, just someone like them. Maybe i would, i thought to myself.

The day turned in to evening, our plates of food remained untouched and we were all starting to get pretty tipsy, not drunk but well on the way to it. Any time i went to the toilet throughout the day, i was deliberately going to a cubicle for some privacy and checking grindr. I was keeping in touch with lots of guys by this point, ones i had met with and some i was having some hot chats with.

There was a guy called Eddie from a town about 15 minutes drive away. He was a year younger than me, and played sunday league football for a team i had played against before. I hadnt remembered him when we played, but i wasnt taking notice of guys back then.

Eddie told me he came out just before the lock down and all his mates were cool with it. He wasnt camp and unless you knew, you would just assume he was a straight guy. I figured that if i had a type, this was my type. The conversation quickly heated up and, full of beer, i told him to come and pick me up and take me to his apartment. He agreed. Now i just had to make sure my mates didnt see him.

I went back in to the pub and started to make an excuse to leave, but the lads called bullshit on my reasons. I had to come up with a new one on the fly, and told them i was going to that girls house and i was gona try to stick it in her ass. The guys cheered and wished me luck, one of them said “i knew that was where u were going”. If only he really knew…

I left the pub and headed for the car park behind it. Looking round to make sure nobody could see, i opened grindr and told Eddie i was there. A parked car then flashed its lights at me, it was him. I walked over and got in the car. He said hey and reached over to try to kiss me. I said not here, let’s drive a bit first. He accepted it, started the engine and we were on the move. I looked back behind us to check if the guys had left the pub, but nobody had.

On the drive, Eddie asked me what i had done with guys so far. I said id already told him on Grindr, but he said it is hot to hear someone actually saying it not just reading it on a screen. I started to list all of my action so far, Eddie occasionally adjusted his crotch as he drove. He asked me “so you like sucking dick then?”, i paused for a second and then said “yeah”. It was a bit of a realisation to me. I really did enjoy it, and i wanted more.

He questioned me about eating ass, and whether i enjoyed that too. I said it was hot at the time and i would still do it, but i preferred sucking dick. He laughed and said i could do anything i wanted. Eddie asked if i had had my ass eaten yet. I said no. He made a joke about “eat out to help out” a campaign the government had just launched to get half price food in restaurants. He asked if i was up for it, and i said sure. I had no idea what to expect it to be like.

Eddie told me that he was “vers”, that he liked getting fucked as much as he liked doing the fucking, and the more turned on he gets the kinkier he gets. I asked what kinks he had, and he rolled off a long list. He mentioned piss, and i said danny tried to get me to piss on him but i got stage fright. He laughed and said theres no problem with that for us, coz he was in to pissing on guys not them pissing on him. I faked disgust, but felt a twitch inside me at the thought of it.

We eventually pulled up at eddie’s apartment and he guided me inside. He directed me to his bathroom, and said to take a shower and use anything in there i wanted to, he would wait in the bedroom for me. I shed my clothes, got in and started to clean off. I thought about the discussion we had in the car, and made sure to scrub my ass crack as much as i could. Finishing in the shower, i dried myself off and wrapped the towel around me. I was already hard and it was doing nothing to hide it, but i figured i wouldnt have it on for long anyway. I left the bathroom and shouted “which room?” Eddie replied, and i followed his voice in to a room on the other side of the apartment.

I opened the door, there was no light on but he had lit some candles. The bed was illuminated by them, and i saw he had left lube, condoms, poppers and a pair of handcuffs on the bedside table.

As i stepped in, Eddie grabbed me from the shadows and kicked the door shut. He pushed me against the bed and got on top of me. I looked up at him, fuck in this light he looked incredible. He dived at my face and we made out like two hungry lovers. My towel was lost in the scuffle, he was just wearing latex briefs, as tight as i had ever seen. His dick looked enormous in them, i reached down and grabbed it as we continued to kiss. Eddie ran a hand up the inside of my thigh and on to my ass. He rubbed at the crack, making my whole body shiver, and gently started to rub my hole. Id never ever been touched there before, and it was making me scream moan.

Eddie broke the kiss, kept his face on mine, and said “let me eat it”. I told him no putting anything in it, but it’s his. He overpowered me, flipped me over so i was on my knees, pushed my head down to the bed and pulled my legs apart. I felt him get closer and closer, until my ass cheeks enveloped his face. I felt Eddie’s tongue start to move up and down, left and right, and it drove me wild. I moaned louder than id ever moaned, and buried my face in to the bed to stop myself moaning even more as he pleasured me.

Eddie’s tongue felt like a magic wand, and was making me feel things id never felt before. I was in ecstasy. He tried to push it in to my hole a couple of times, but couldnt get very far. I wasnt resisting, this felt too good to try to stop him.

Eddie took his face out but kept hold of my ass with his hands, and asked me if it felt good. “It feels so fucking good” i told him. He asked if i was ready to be a real bitch and use my mouth as he ate my ass. I assumed he meant we would do some human centipede thing and eat each other out at the same time so i said yes, then he pulled my head up by my hair and pushed two fingers in to my mouth from behind me. “Suck them” he said. I did as i was told, as he moved back to my hole and continued to lick it. It was heaven.

Eddie started to get a little rough with my mouth and i choked a little. He took them out and asked “too much for you to handle, bitch? Then you won’t be able to handle my cock” I said I could, and he told me to beg for it. I could feel his breath on my ass as he spoke. Fuck it, i was in to it, “please Eddie, please i beg let me suck your dick”.

He got up and slapped my ass to tell me he was done with his meal. I moved around on the bed, still on my hands and knees, and took hold of his dick. I opened my mouth to take it in, when he spit on it. Some on his dick, a little on my face. I looked up at him as if to say wtf, he looked down and spit again. This time mostly in my mouth and some just above my lip. I licked it up, smiled and started to suck on his dick.

Eddie was in to it, and i took his moans as compliments for my skills so tried to take more and more of it, going faster and faster. After a while he pulled away and told me he was close but didnt wana finish yet. I said fine, you can suck me then. Eddie said “it’s about time u took a bit of control, i thought i brought a bitch home”. I grabbed his hair and pulled him down on to my dick. I said “if im a bitch, im gona make you this bitch’s bitch”. He moaned and sucked me vigorously.

A few minutes passed, i was trying to assert some dominance over Eddie but really he was in complete control. He pushed himself off my dick, looked up and said “eat my ass and fuck it, you bitch”. I returned the favour from earlier, spit in his mouth, and threw him across the bed. Face down, ass up, and started to work on his smooth hole. Now id had it done to me, i felt like i knew better what to do and his moans suggested I was doing a good job. “Wana get fucked?” I asked him. Eddie said “I wana fuck you but this will do for now”.

“Get me the condoms and lube, bitch’s bitch” I ordered him. He reached across, grabbed them and flipped on to his back as he handed them to me. Eddie spread his legs in the air, i lubed his ass and went straight in with 2 fingers. “Give it to me” he panted. I rolled him back further, lined up my throbbing dick and pushed in. I wasnt gona last very long.

There was no slow build up, we went for it from the first second. We only managed one position before i told him i was really close, he told me to keep fucking. Eddie was wanking himself off and i moved a hand around his neck. This set him off, and he showered his abs and my arm in his cum. In turn, that set me off and i unloaded deep inside him.

Covered in sweat and cum, i collapsed in to eddie’s arms on the bed. We struggled to get our breath back, and he said to me “by the way, how were u planning on getting home tonight?” I realised it hadnt even crossed my mind. “Er, i guess i will have to get an Uber” I said. “No, you’re staying. And i don’t think either of us will be getting much sleep”. I felt that twitch in my groin again and we started making out. This was gona be a long night.

Nsfwse7en

Worshipped Member
Media
My recent conquests and exploration had a huge effect on my ego. I think I’ve said before I’ve never had any problem pulling girls, and always made sure i look good and in shape, but the amount of guys i was messaging and the compliments i was receiving gave me a huge boost. Some told me in detail all the kinky, wild things they wanted to do with me, and instead of repulsing me it made me feel like a million dollars. Thats not to say i wanted to do most of the things they said, but it was a big compliment and helped me to feel more at ease with everything happening to me.

Society was slowly starting to re open, just with some crazy new rules to stop people catching covid. One of the rules was that you had to eat something any time you had a drink at a pub. I arranged for a Saturday drinking session with two of my best mates. One of our favourite local pubs was trying to be as lax about it as they could, and told us to buy some food but leave it on the table and pretend we were eating it as we drank beers. We had to sit outside, but the weather was fantastic.

they spoke about some of the things they had been doing during the lock down. I told them about the girl i fucked but nothing of the guys i had been meeting up with. I lied about giving her the best fuck of her life, how she was begging for my dick, and how much i made her moan when she came. Hardly any of it was true, but they didnt need to know that.

For the first time, i found myself comparing myself to my mates in the looks department. They are two decent looking guys, but id rank myself higher and typically i could pull girls that they didnt have a chance with. It made me feel good about myself all over again, though after a couple of pints i started to wonder whether i would fuck a guy who looked like either of them. Not them, just someone like them. Maybe i would, i thought to myself.

The day turned in to evening, our plates of food remained untouched and we were all starting to get pretty tipsy, not drunk but well on the way to it. Any time i went to the toilet throughout the day, i was deliberately going to a cubicle for some privacy and checking grindr. I was keeping in touch with lots of guys by this point, ones i had met with and some i was having some hot chats with.

There was a guy called Eddie from a town about 15 minutes drive away. He was a year younger than me, and played sunday league football for a team i had played against before. I hadnt remembered him when we played, but i wasnt taking notice of guys back then.

Eddie told me he came out just before the lock down and all his mates were cool with it. He wasnt camp and unless you knew, you would just assume he was a straight guy. I figured that if i had a type, this was my type. The conversation quickly heated up and, full of beer, i told him to come and pick me up and take me to his apartment. He agreed. Now i just had to make sure my mates didnt see him.

I went back in to the pub and started to make an excuse to leave, but the lads called bullshit on my reasons. I had to come up with a new one on the fly, and told them i was going to that girls house and i was gona try to stick it in her ass. The guys cheered and wished me luck, one of them said “i knew that was where u were going”. If only he really knew…

I left the pub and headed for the car park behind it. Looking round to make sure nobody could see, i opened grindr and told Eddie i was there. A parked car then flashed its lights at me, it was him. I walked over and got in the car. He said hey and reached over to try to kiss me. I said not here, let’s drive a bit first. He accepted it, started the engine and we were on the move. I looked back behind us to check if the guys had left the pub, but nobody had.

On the drive, Eddie asked me what i had done with guys so far. I said id already told him on Grindr, but he said it is hot to hear someone actually saying it not just reading it on a screen. I started to list all of my action so far, Eddie occasionally adjusted his crotch as he drove. He asked me “so you like sucking dick then?”, i paused for a second and then said “yeah”. It was a bit of a realisation to me. I really did enjoy it, and i wanted more.

He questioned me about eating ass, and whether i enjoyed that too. I said it was hot at the time and i would still do it, but i preferred sucking dick. He laughed and said i could do anything i wanted. Eddie asked if i had had my ass eaten yet. I said no. He made a joke about “eat out to help out” a campaign the government had just launched to get half price food in restaurants. He asked if i was up for it, and i said sure. I had no idea what to expect it to be like.

Eddie told me that he was “vers”, that he liked getting fucked as much as he liked doing the fucking, and the more turned on he gets the kinkier he gets. I asked what kinks he had, and he rolled off a long list. He mentioned piss, and i said danny tried to get me to piss on him but i got stage fright. He laughed and said theres no problem with that for us, coz he was in to pissing on guys not them pissing on him. I faked disgust, but felt a twitch inside me at the thought of it.

We eventually pulled up at eddie’s apartment and he guided me inside. He directed me to his bathroom, and said to take a shower and use anything in there i wanted to, he would wait in the bedroom for me. I shed my clothes, got in and started to clean off. I thought about the discussion we had in the car, and made sure to scrub my ass crack as much as i could. Finishing in the shower, i dried myself off and wrapped the towel around me. I was already hard and it was doing nothing to hide it, but i figured i wouldnt have it on for long anyway. I left the bathroom and shouted “which room?” Eddie replied, and i followed his voice in to a room on the other side of the apartment.

I opened the door, there was no light on but he had lit some candles. The bed was illuminated by them, and i saw he had left lube, condoms, poppers and a pair of handcuffs on the bedside table.

As i stepped in, Eddie grabbed me from the shadows and kicked the door shut. He pushed me against the bed and got on top of me. I looked up at him, fuck in this light he looked incredible. He dived at my face and we made out like two hungry lovers. My towel was lost in the scuffle, he was just wearing latex briefs, as tight as i had ever seen. His dick looked enormous in them, i reached down and grabbed it as we continued to kiss. Eddie ran a hand up the inside of my thigh and on to my ass. He rubbed at the crack, making my whole body shiver, and gently started to rub my hole. Id never ever been touched there before, and it was making me scream moan.

Eddie broke the kiss, kept his face on mine, and said “let me eat it”. I told him no putting anything in it, but it’s his. He overpowered me, flipped me over so i was on my knees, pushed my head down to the bed and pulled my legs apart. I felt him get closer and closer, until my ass cheeks enveloped his face. I felt Eddie’s tongue start to move up and down, left and right, and it drove me wild. I moaned louder than id ever moaned, and buried my face in to the bed to stop myself moaning even more as he pleasured me.

Eddie’s tongue felt like a magic wand, and was making me feel things id never felt before. I was in ecstasy. He tried to push it in to my hole a couple of times, but couldnt get very far. I wasnt resisting, this felt too good to try to stop him.

Eddie took his face out but kept hold of my ass with his hands, and asked me if it felt good. “It feels so fucking good” i told him. He asked if i was ready to be a real bitch and use my mouth as he ate my ass. I assumed he meant we would do some human centipede thing and eat each other out at the same time so i said yes, then he pulled my head up by my hair and pushed two fingers in to my mouth from behind me. “Suck them” he said. I did as i was told, as he moved back to my hole and continued to lick it. It was heaven.

Eddie started to get a little rough with my mouth and i choked a little. He took them out and asked “too much for you to handle, bitch? Then you won’t be able to handle my cock” I said I could, and he told me to beg for it. I could feel his breath on my ass as he spoke. Fuck it, i was in to it, “please Eddie, please i beg let me suck your dick”.

He got up and slapped my ass to tell me he was done with his meal. I moved around on the bed, still on my hands and knees, and took hold of his dick. I opened my mouth to take it in, when he spit on it. Some on his dick, a little on my face. I looked up at him as if to say wtf, he looked down and spit again. This time mostly in my mouth and some just above my lip. I licked it up, smiled and started to suck on his dick.

Eddie was in to it, and i took his moans as compliments for my skills so tried to take more and more of it, going faster and faster. After a while he pulled away and told me he was close but didnt wana finish yet. I said fine, you can suck me then. Eddie said “it’s about time u took a bit of control, i thought i brought a bitch home”. I grabbed his hair and pulled him down on to my dick. I said “if im a bitch, im gona make you this bitch’s bitch”. He moaned and sucked me vigorously.

A few minutes passed, i was trying to assert some dominance over Eddie but really he was in complete control. He pushed himself off my dick, looked up and said “eat my ass and fuck it, you bitch”. I returned the favour from earlier, spit in his mouth, and threw him across the bed. Face down, ass up, and started to work on his smooth hole. Now id had it done to me, i felt like i knew better what to do and his moans suggested I was doing a good job. “Wana get fucked?” I asked him. Eddie said “I wana fuck you but this will do for now”.

“Get me the condoms and lube, bitch’s bitch” I ordered him. He reached across, grabbed them and flipped on to his back as he handed them to me. Eddie spread his legs in the air, i lubed his ass and went straight in with 2 fingers. “Give it to me” he panted. I rolled him back further, lined up my throbbing dick and pushed in. I wasnt gona last very long.

There was no slow build up, we went for it from the first second. We only managed one position before i told him i was really close, he told me to keep fucking. Eddie was wanking himself off and i moved a hand around his neck. This set him off, and he showered his abs and my arm in his cum. In turn, that set me off and i unloaded deep inside him.

Covered in sweat and cum, i collapsed in to eddie’s arms on the bed. We struggled to get our breath back, and he said to me “by the way, how were u planning on getting home tonight?” I realised it hadnt even crossed my mind. “Er, i guess i will have to get an Uber” I said. “No, you’re staying. And i don’t think either of us will be getting much sleep”. I felt that twitch in my groin again and we started making out. This was gona be a long night.

I have a hard on again. Excuse me while I take care of it.