My first experiences with dudes as a str8 guy

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eddie and i continued making out in bed for a long, long time, barely pausing to catch our breath before we were back in each others mouths. As we kissed, our hands continued to explore each others bodies and we slowly played with each others cocks, hard again and ready to go, and each others balls. He had a pair of smooth low hangers, and i enjoyed rolling them around in my hands.

Our kisses were passionate, and our legs intertwined. I was loving it, far more than i probably should have been for a lad who still called himself straight. We took turns in being the more physical in the kiss, almost as a power play each asserting their control. Secretly, i really liked it when Eddie took control and got a bit more physical with me.

It went on and on and on, until i eventually broke away, kissed and licked my way down eddie’s sweaty body and took hold of his hard dick. I was past pretending that it was anything other than the truth - i wanted it. I smiled at Eddie, and kept the eye contact as i started to slowly lick around his tip. His body shuddered, and he gasped as i took his length inside my mouth. Id sucked a few dicks by now, and i was getting pretty confident that my skills were improving. I had a desire to show off my skills and to pleasure eddie, but it was pleasuring me too. I felt the realisation: I loved sucking dick.

Eddie ran his hands through my hair and pulled my head further down his dick. I had managed to deep throat him, id taken the full thing, and wasnt gagging. Just gagging for more of it. He started to control the pace by moving my head up and down. I couldnt get enough. I remember grabbing my own dick to wank myself and Eddie told me not to touch it. I did as i was told and let go, returning my full attention to the dick i had in my mouth.

Eddie sat up a little and repositioned, i tried to keep his dick in me the whole time but it slipped out. As he settled in his new position, i went back to work. I wanted this to last forever, but at the same time i wanted that cum. I carried on through my jaw starting to ache, determined to get this sexy man off again. He was gasping and groaning the whole time. He ran his hand along my thigh and up to my ass cheek. He cupped it, stroked it, and ran a finger along my crack.

“Im fucking desperate to fuck your ass Luke, please” he said. I took his dick out of my mouth and said “no man, I’m not in to it” and started to suck again. “It is absolutely gagging for it” he said, which i ignored. He asked me if i had ever fingered myself, or if anyone had fingered me. I shook my head, still sucking. He said “once youve tried it, you will want it”. He started to suck his own middle finger a little bit, and ran it back along my ass crack.

“Can i?” Eddie asked. I didnt reply, i didnt really get the chance to before he started to push at my ass hole. He said “this is so hot, im gona bust any second” and started to push inside. His finger felt enormous, how the fuck does a dick fit in there!? As he pushed in, i moaned hard in to his dick. This got him over the edge, and he started to fill up my mouth and throat with his cum. I took as much of it as i could, and licked up the bits that fell out of my mouth and landed on his abs.

His finger had stayed in me the whole time, and as eddie orgasmed he pushed it further inside. It was almost all inside of me now, and the feeling was like nothing i had ever experienced. He found what he was looking for up there, and was driving me wild. My dick ached it was so hard, and as i started to wank it again he didnt stop me this time. He moved his finger in and almost out of me, trying to match my pace as i stroked my cock. He asked if i was close, i replied “so close” and he fingered me a little quicker. Eddie started dirty talking to me, telling me to cum and to take his finger deeper. Telling me that i liked having something long and hard in my ass didnt I, and calling me a bitch. I shot a HUGE load, covering both of us and all over the bed.

Eddie slowly pulled his finger out of my ass, and i felt wide open. And that was just one finger!? As i scooped up the cum from both of us and ate it, he called me a slut. His slut. “Your ass is gagging for it, and i think you are too” he said.

I was feeling myself descending further and further in to pussydom, and i liked it. I liked getting him off, i liked him calling me names, and i liked the new feelings of my ass being fingered. It was painful, but a nice painful, it’s hard to describe. For the first time ever, I actually thought about taking a dick in my ass but if just one finger filled me up so much, i just didnt think id be able to do it.

“Get in the shower” Eddie told me. I got up, walked through to his bathroom and turned the shower on. Feeling the water warm up, I got in and he followed me. Eddie took my hand, squirted shower gel on to it, and told me to clean him. I rubbed it in to his body, covering as much of him as i could and paying special attention to his cock and balls.

I knelt down to pay them even more attention, and Eddie asked me “ready bitch?”. I was all for sucking him again, but he had other plans. As i opened my mouth to take his dick in, eddie started to piss. I was shocked as i wasnt expecting it, and pulled my head away. Eddie took hold of it, moved it back in front of him, and carried on pissing on my face.

I should have been disgusted, but i wasnt. It was hot, and i liked it. He told me to open my mouth, which i hesitated to do for a second but thought ‘fuck it’ and he pissed in my mouth. It didnt taste good, but not as bad as i would have thought. I spat the piss out and it fell down my body. He shot a few more spurts out, and was finished. I took his dick in my mouth and gave it a few sucks. “Such a fucking bitch, you really are gagging for it” he said.

I stood up again in the shower, and asked Eddie if he was going to clean me. He said no, bitches clean themselves, and got out the shower. He stayed in the bathroom, watching me clean myself up. I finished and got out of the shower, taking a towel to start to dry myself. “You really are a fucking slut, i love it” said Eddie. “Here, take this and get back in there” he said, handing me something and gesturing towards the bedroom again. It was lube. I took it from him and walked back to the bedroom.

I heard Eddie say from the bathroom “fucking slut, im gona change your world”.

Lukeyjukey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back in eddies bedroom, i saw the lube that was already on his bedside table and wondered why he gave me another. Why he even had another? I shouted to him “hey you know you already got lube in here right?” and he shouted back “you first time bitches need a lot of it”. My dick was already hard, and twitched again at his words.

I was actually giving it real thought, should i try it? I just didnt think there was any way that a dick would fit in there. When i started this adventure i just wanted some one to suck my dick, nothing more, but now? I was openly admitting to myself and guys i hooked up with that i liked sucking their dicks, and the thought of that at the start disgusted me. I still very much felt like a straight guy, so how could i get fucked? But then again, how could i enjoy sucking dick and eating cum?

I had a million thoughts flying through my mind when Eddie made his way back in to the bedroom. Nerves, confusion, but above all, a horny lust. Eddie was a hot guy, really hot. That football (soccer) player build, mostly smooth but a little hair in the right places, a real good looking face and a beautiful piece of wood sticking out. The fact that a guy so hot was so keen to fuck me really boosted my ego, it almost felt like an honour that he wanted me. I had never felt that way about any of the girls id fucked before, i knew they wanted me but i didnt really care. I had to admit it, he was fucking sexy and i wanted him.

I found him almost irresistible, and as i saw him i threw myself at him in to a kiss. We fell back on to the bed, me on my back and him on top of me, continuing to make out and feel all over each others bodies.

“Ready?” He asked as he broke the kiss. I replied “I don’t know man, i don’t know if I can”. Eddie said “you want it though dont you, admit it”. I said again “I don’t know”. He was angry. I saw his mood change.

“Youre full of shit” he said. “You know you want it, i know you want it, but youre too scared to admit it. Fucking bitch, you think you can just fuck me and thats that? You sucked my cock, you swallowed my cum, you even held your mouth open for me to piss in it. But now you wana play the straight boy?”

“It’s not like that” I said, “I just dont know if i can do this”. He replied “well theres one way of finding out, turn over and show me your ass”. I complied, flipping on to my front, up on my knees, and presenting my ass to him.

Eddie said “youre a natural sub Luke, you do what people tell u to do and once you have taken your first cock you will be desperate for the next one. You should be fucking honoured that i want your cherry”. As he finished, he parted my ass and began to lick my hole. He was being firm with his hold on my hips, and definitely more aggressive than before. I moaned so loud i had to plant my face in to a pillow.

A minute or two passed, and he pulled away. “You should suck the dick thats gona fuck you” he said and stood up. “Over here bitch” and stood next to the bed. Still on the bed, i took his dick and moved my head towards it but he placed a hand on my forehead, stopping me. “How do bitches suck?” He asked. I understood, dropped to my knees and took his dick in my mouth. “You’re gona want it nice and wet” he said and as i sucked he occasionally spat, some going on his dick but most on my face, which he laughed at every time.

He was at full mast, i was at full mast, and he took his dick out of my mouth. “Enough of that, now you need to make a decision. Are you gona be a coward or not?” He said. I surrendered. “Ok, ill try but…”

“no but, shut up until i ask you a question bitch” Eddie said. He picked me up from my knees, pushed me backwards on to the bed and got in my face. He took hold of my cheeks and held them tight, barely an inch from my face. “I’ll tell you whats happening and you will do it, ok?”. He nodded my head for me. “Now ask me, beg me, to finger your ass”. He let go of me and waited for my response. “Please Eddie, please finger my ass”.

“Good boy, that wasnt so hard was it”. I went to get up to get on my knees but he pushed me back down on the bed. “I wana see your face this time”. He lifted my legs so they were bent up, took one of the bottles of lube and squirted some on his fingers. He started to rub it in to my ass hole, the cold making me shudder. He then squirted some more on, and pushed one finger deep inside. It felt even bigger than before. There was no slow movement this time, he went at a mechanical pace and moved it around as if to stretch me wider. “Very good, ask me for another”.

“Please put another finger in Eddie” I replied. He looked at me, almost disappointed. “You can do better than that” he said. I tried again “please Eddie, please finger my ass with two fingers, I’m begging” I said. “Much better”, and he withdrew the first finger and pushed both in together. It felt HUGE, and I had no idea how they were fitting in. I gasped, which quickly turned in to a moan as a flung my head backwards. Eddie laughed, and continued fucking me deeply with two fingers.

“Open that bottle and sniff it” he said, nodding towards the bedside table. It was poppers. I was past arguing, i was just doing what i was told. I unscrewed it and took a big breath in, feeling the rush go straight to my head. He carried on pushing the two fingers in and out of me, and i was in to it.

“It’s time” Eddie said, and pulled both fingers out of me with a ‘pop’. My hole felt like there was breeze go past, he had really opened me up. But now, this was it. I was gona get bummed. No more claiming to be straight, how could i after this? I was about to become his pussy, his slut, his bitch. And the nerves i had before, they were gone. Replaced with a clarity. I wanted to be his pussy, his slut, his bitch. I wanted his cock in my ass.

Eddie took a condom, ripped it open with his teeth, and rolled it on to his throbbing cock. He took the lube, squirted some on his hand and rubbed it in to his dick. He squirted more, and rubbed it over my hole. This was actually happening, and i was letting it.

He just said one word, “beg”. This time, i didnt even need to pretend. “I want to feel your dick in my ass Eddie. You win, im all yours. Please, fuck me”.

The dominant character disappeared for a moment, he moved down to my face and kissed me for a second and whispered “you will love it, i promise”. And just like that, he was back to the way he had been before. “Im gona watch your eyes as i pop your Cherry” he said, lifting my legs off the bed and pulling me back a bit so my ass was more exposed. He took a firm grip on my legs, our eyes locked, and he started to push in.

GaySy82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in eddies bedroom, i saw the lube that was already on his bedside table and wondered why he gave me another. Why he even had another? I shouted to him “hey you know you already got lube in here right?” and he shouted back “you first time bitches need a lot of it”. My dick was already hard, and twitched again at his words.

I was actually giving it real thought, should i try it? I just didnt think there was any way that a dick would fit in there. When i started this adventure i just wanted some one to suck my dick, nothing more, but now? I was openly admitting to myself and guys i hooked up with that i liked sucking their dicks, and the thought of that at the start disgusted me. I still very much felt like a straight guy, so how could i get fucked? But then again, how could i enjoy sucking dick and eating cum?

I had a million thoughts flying through my mind when Eddie made his way back in to the bedroom. Nerves, confusion, but above all, a horny lust. Eddie was a hot guy, really hot. That football (soccer) player build, mostly smooth but a little hair in the right places, a real good looking face and a beautiful piece of wood sticking out. The fact that a guy so hot was so keen to fuck me really boosted my ego, it almost felt like an honour that he wanted me. I had never felt that way about any of the girls id fucked before, i knew they wanted me but i didnt really care. I had to admit it, he was fucking sexy and i wanted him.

I found him almost irresistible, and as i saw him i threw myself at him in to a kiss. We fell back on to the bed, me on my back and him on top of me, continuing to make out and feel all over each others bodies.

“Ready?” He asked as he broke the kiss. I replied “I don’t know man, i don’t know if I can”. Eddie said “you want it though dont you, admit it”. I said again “I don’t know”. He was angry. I saw his mood change.

“Youre full of shit” he said. “You know you want it, i know you want it, but youre too scared to admit it. Fucking bitch, you think you can just fuck me and thats that? You sucked my cock, you swallowed my cum, you even held your mouth open for me to piss in it. But now you wana play the straight boy?”

“It’s not like that” I said, “I just dont know if i can do this”. He replied “well theres one way of finding out, turn over and show me your ass”. I complied, flipping on to my front, up on my knees, and presenting my ass to him.

Eddie said “youre a natural sub Luke, you do what people tell u to do and once you have taken your first cock you will be desperate for the next one. You should be fucking honoured that i want your cherry”. As he finished, he parted my ass and began to lick my hole. He was being firm with his hold on my hips, and definitely more aggressive than before. I moaned so loud i had to plant my face in to a pillow.

A minute or two passed, and he pulled away. “You should suck the dick thats gona fuck you” he said and stood up. “Over here bitch” and stood next to the bed. Still on the bed, i took his dick and moved my head towards it but he placed a hand on my forehead, stopping me. “How do bitches suck?” He asked. I understood, dropped to my knees and took his dick in my mouth. “You’re gona want it nice and wet” he said and as i sucked he occasionally spat, some going on his dick but most on my face, which he laughed at every time.

He was at full mast, i was at full mast, and he took his dick out of my mouth. “Enough of that, now you need to make a decision. Are you gona be a coward or not?” He said. I surrendered. “Ok, ill try but…”

“no but, shut up until i ask you a question bitch” Eddie said. He picked me up from my knees, pushed me backwards on to the bed and got in my face. He took hold of my cheeks and held them tight, barely an inch from my face. “I’ll tell you whats happening and you will do it, ok?”. He nodded my head for me. “Now ask me, beg me, to finger your ass”. He let go of me and waited for my response. “Please Eddie, please finger my ass”.

“Good boy, that wasnt so hard was it”. I went to get up to get on my knees but he pushed me back down on the bed. “I wana see your face this time”. He lifted my legs so they were bent up, took one of the bottles of lube and squirted some on his fingers. He started to rub it in to my ass hole, the cold making me shudder. He then squirted some more on, and pushed one finger deep inside. It felt even bigger than before. There was no slow movement this time, he went at a mechanical pace and moved it around as if to stretch me wider. “Very good, ask me for another”.

“Please put another finger in Eddie” I replied. He looked at me, almost disappointed. “You can do better than that” he said. I tried again “please Eddie, please finger my ass with two fingers, I’m begging” I said. “Much better”, and he withdrew the first finger and pushed both in together. It felt HUGE, and I had no idea how they were fitting in. I gasped, which quickly turned in to a moan as a flung my head backwards. Eddie laughed, and continued fucking me deeply with two fingers.

“Open that bottle and sniff it” he said, nodding towards the bedside table. It was poppers. I was past arguing, i was just doing what i was told. I unscrewed it and took a big breath in, feeling the rush go straight to my head. He carried on pushing the two fingers in and out of me, and i was in to it.

“It’s time” Eddie said, and pulled both fingers out of me with a ‘pop’. My hole felt like there was breeze go past, he had really opened me up. But now, this was it. I was gona get bummed. No more claiming to be straight, how could i after this? I was about to become his pussy, his slut, his bitch. And the nerves i had before, they were gone. Replaced with a clarity. I wanted to be his pussy, his slut, his bitch. I wanted his cock in my ass.

Eddie took a condom, ripped it open with his teeth, and rolled it on to his throbbing cock. He took the lube, squirted some on his hand and rubbed it in to his dick. He squirted more, and rubbed it over my hole. This was actually happening, and i was letting it.

He just said one word, “beg”. This time, i didnt even need to pretend. “I want to feel your dick in my ass Eddie. You win, im all yours. Please, fuck me”.

The dominant character disappeared for a moment, he moved down to my face and kissed me for a second and whispered “you will love it, i promise”. And just like that, he was back to the way he had been before. “Im gona watch your eyes as i pop your Cherry” he said, lifting my legs off the bed and pulling me back a bit so my ass was more exposed. He took a firm grip on my legs, our eyes locked, and he started to push in.
Fuck!

Peterc12335

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I honestly can’t wait to here the rest - sounds like the first time I got fucked

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Dammit Lukey!!!! Lol. Stop fucking with us (not really you have my cock hard & my juices flowing).... I would love to see a pic of that hole of yours