My boyfriend had sex with me when I was unconscious

texis

Superior Member
Media
My boyfriend (28) had sex with my unconscious body (21) a week ago. I woke up in the middle of the incident. I yelled no, turned around and went back to sleep. In the morning he was jacking off and touching my ass. I sat up in bed and stated that I knew what he did the night before. He lied and said he wasn't inside of me and that he was just trying to get inside of me. I know my body and I know he was mid-thrust when I caught him. Idk if I'm over reacting.

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My boyfriend (28) had sex with my unconscious body (21) a week ago. I woke up in the middle of the incident. I yelled no, turned around and went back to sleep. In the morning he was jacking off and touching my ass. I sat up in bed and stated that I knew what he did the night before. He lied and said he wasn't inside of me and that he was just trying to get inside of me. I know my body and I know he was mid-thrust when I caught him. Idk if I'm over reacting.
You were raped. This is heartbreaking to hear. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm also a rape survivor myself.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude how do you feel about what happened technically that was unconsentual sex and rape. you can go couple ways on this you can contact the police or get out cause if he did it once he will do it again

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Dude how do you feel about what happened technically that was unconsensual sex and rape. you can go couple ways on this you can contact the police or get out cause if he did it once he will do it again

Please note this situation is complex as there is no physical evidence of sexual assault and texis established an agreement with his boyfriend in which he received free food and lodging in return for sex: I think he cheated..
Hence going to the authorities would cause this arrangement to become public knowledge, the boyfriend wouldn't incriminate himself and texis would ultimately have to live somewhere else at his own expense. So what do you intend to do texis?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WAIT,! even if he has a boy toy arrangement with this dude it does not give him the right it have unconsentual sex with him! No one should ever put themselves in a relationship that the have e to pay for troop and board with their bodies. that is not a boyfriend that's a pimp abuser

sorry but that is my opinion no male or female should be so dependant on someone else like that

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please note this situation is complex as there is no physical evidence of sexual assault and texis established an agreement with his boyfriend in which he received free food and lodging in return for sex: I think he cheated..
Hence going to the authorities would cause this arrangement to become public knowledge, the boyfriend wouldn't incriminate himself and texis would ultimately have to live somewhere else at his own expense. So what do you intend to do texis?
From looking at it, it seems that maybe Texis writes these posts like they belong in the Erotic Stories section, and they're just fantasy?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thing is this.. if it’s bothering you that bad .. and you love him.. it’s not that easy to just break up if love is involved..

Talk to him.. and tell him not to let happen again.. .. one incident shouldn’t kill a relationship..

I’ve been with guys I’ve had them make comments they enjoy fucking while the person they were with was asleep.. I’d make comment that it’s ok with me … ( that was my choice so don’t make any opinions that won’t matter)

I am a heavy sleeper .. so hard to say how often it occurred that they didn’t tell me..

But sit down with him talk with him that you don’t want it to happen again.. if he denies he did it still.. then break up with him

If you woke up yelled NO .. then went back to sleep.. it must not bothered you that much.. most guys would jumped out of bed flipping out and either he’d sleep on the couch or you would..

Reactions: Countryguy63

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
I'm so sorry this happened to you. You are not overreacting. Thank you for posting and sharing here.

What he did is abusive, gross behavior, and it is a massive red flag. If he's not going to respect you enough to get consent or to be honest about what he did to you, and if he's not going to understand that it doesn't matter if he was in you or trying to get in you while you were passed out, he's got issues. I'd be concerned what other boundaries he wouldn't respect, or other ways he would try to take advantage of me when I'm not in a good state.

I'm curious how you feel now. Are you wondering whether to leave him or bring it up with him? Are you feeling safe or unsafe with him? Whatever it is, if you have a bad feeling or doubt at all, please get out of the situation. You owe yourself that much. 95% of the men you meet will never do that to you.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But the thing is this.. he wakes up sees what’s going on says he’ll no.. then goes back to sleep..

If this upset me as bad as he is letting on .. I would jumped out of the bed told him to leave or get his ass on the couch

Not .. roll over and go back to sleep

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
But the thing is this.. he wakes up sees what’s going on says he’ll no.. then goes back to sleep..

If this upset me as bad as he is letting on .. I would jumped out of the bed told him to leave or get his ass on the couch

Not .. roll over and go back to sleep
Not everyone is you. I have been in basically the same situation as the OP and did the same thing as what they did.

Have you ever heard of fight, flight, or freeze responses to traumatic situations? Have you ever heard about how people respond in different wants to traumatic situations for a variety or reasons? I'm just saying, no need to invalidate or imply that someone's response is not the right thing to do.

Reactions: Andrej_u

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you wake up see what’s going on and just say “No” then roll back over and go back to sleep .. he will think that it didn’t bother you as bad as he thought it would and more than likely do it again ..

I am not saying this is right or wrong but peoples reactions depicts everything that goes on from there..

Being a person that’s been assaulted 3 times in my life.. it sucks to be taken advantage of while being awake ..

But when sleeping it is up to the person to either put a stop to it or just let it happen ..

• Wow
Reactions: Kanashi