Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
That’s kind of funny

Nathan Chen went through something similar about being straight in a “homosexual dominated sport”.
I mean it’s just sheer idiocy whine about being in a homosexual dominated sport. Cry me a river. Every sport is basically dominated by heterosexuals lol

Reactions: SmokedPython

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
he's also made remarks about how "if he wanted a higher artistic score he would have to switch his orientation" (to being one of the gays)

Yup, I agree he's problematic. He's leaning on homophobia with that Jason Brown comment. Plus I had this nagging feeling he showed emotion during Worlds just to get more points, you know what I mean. I know he's a superb skater and athlete, and would win anyway, but I just had that nagging feeling that that showing of emotion was more planned than sincere, or could be both.

All of these make me want him more. As a plaything. Wanna do all things I want with that slender, nubile body. Lol

Btw, how do you think his cock looks like? More on the tiny side, or big side? Girthy or thin? Cut or uncut? I also love his hands and imagine them stroking his cock while he's wanking then cumming

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just saw his World Title winning skate. Amazing performance to an amazing song.

He's very cute as well which never hurts.

I guess him being a young cocky idiot takes him down a peg but his talent is too much to discount.

So hopefully he brings the gold to the US in 2026 but at the same time extra media training would be wise.

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, I agree he's problematic. He's leaning on homophobia with that Jason Brown comment. Plus I had this nagging feeling he showed emotion during Worlds just to get more points, you know what I mean. I know he's a superb skater and athlete, and would win anyway, but I just had that nagging feeling that that showing of emotion was more planned than sincere, or could be both.

All of these make me want him more. As a plaything. Wanna do all things I want with that slender, nubile body. Lol

Btw, how do you think his cock looks like? More on the tiny side, or big side? Girthy or thin? Cut or uncut? I also love his hands and imagine them stroking his cock while he's wanking then cumming
Def uncut, given his parents are Eastern European

Reactions: AJP Mage

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
I just saw his World Title winning skate. Amazing performance to an amazing song.

He's very cute as well which never hurts.

I guess him being a young cocky idiot takes him down a peg but his talent is too much to discount.

So hopefully he brings the gold to the US in 2026 but at the same time extra media training would be wise.
I like his bit slanted eyes, his being a bit cocky, and I wanna see him grow his hair even longer. I know figure skaters can't build their physique like fitness models, but I wanna see him have more muscles, if that's possible. Not to say his current form is mid. But I wanna see his body mature.

Of course, the ultimate goal is to see him fully nude with a fully erect dick lol