TOTALLY TRUE-FRIENDSHIP WITH STRAIGHT FRIEND, CLAY

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So...some time passes and Clay and I become friends. We go hiking and camping. And he takes an interest in massage. He asks me to teach him. So we get together about once a month--I work on him and he learns how to work on me. It takes him a long time to get the hang out it. But by this time, we've kind of become naked buddies. We swim naked when we go camping and there are bodies of water...and we are naked when we do massages. I'm still very attracted to him..he's tall and lean and very athletic. But he has stated that he doesn't want to 'go there' again and I am respectful of that.

But in massaging him, it becomes noticeable that he seems to really like it when I work his ass and his inner thighs. He moans and tells me how good it feels. He also brings over beer and weed for every session, so one night I ask him if he's ever experimented with playing with his ass. He says he hasn't but he has noticed how good it feels. One night, Clay says, 'You can go in there if you want'. I'm a little surprised...so I say...'With what?" He laughs and says my fingers. So I lube him up a bit with massage lotion and put my finger on top of his hole. I just move it around in a small circle, waiting for his ass to invite me inside. Finally, his ass sort of pulls my finger in. He tells me to do this slowly. I am very patient, and very turned on. Slowly my finger goes into his ass. It alternates between hurting, burning and feeling wonderful for him. We only get so far but he tells me he likes it. But that is all that happens. Clay still identifies as straight and I have to work within his comfortability. But he's also becoming a good friend, so if nothing else ever happens, I'm ok with that. But I do sense that we are on the path to...something...not sure what.

A few months down the ride I am planning a trip out of the country. I invite him. He really wants to go but it would conflict with the first week of school for him. When I come back, he has news...he's met a girl that he likes and they've started dating. And he wants me to meet her. Of course I am going to change her name for this entry...but I am going to refer to her with the same name that I privately called her--Obstacle. When I met her, I had a feeling that there was a new Sheriff in town, and she was going to question what our friendship was about and why her younger boyfriend would get together for naked massage nights with an older gay guy. So Clay and I stopped getting together for these nights. We did still hang out to watch a movie, and on one of those nights, he told me that told Obstacle about our hook up. But the way he told her made it seem that I had made advances to him...which I didn't. So I decided to step away from the whole situation.

Clay and I didn't talk for about 3 months. He had planned on taking Obstacle to this resort up north but she wasn't able to go and he asked me if I'd like to. He said it was time to reconnect with just the two of us. It sounded like a fun weekend so I agreed, as long as Obstacle knew that I was going with him. On the day that we were leaving, he asked if I could fit the massage table in the car. That alone made me happy, knowing that I'd have some naked Clay time again.

This next section is almost completely from my journal from that trip. The resort was in the mountains and the resort itself was pretty empty. We had a huge room that was secluded from the other rooms. :

We went on a long hike and something seemed to be on Clay's mind. I asked him he just said that a lot was going on for him. He had recently become something of a raver kid, going out to clubs with Obstacle. When we got back to the room he said he wanted to do some massage--his body hurt and also he felt like he wanted to reconnect with me. The time with Obstacle has been nice but he's missed our time together. He also brought acid and Molly and he wants to try them out with massage. He's also made some playlists. I see that he's really put some thought into all of this, which excites me. acid. I'd only done it twice before so I was curious what it would be like. We set up the room with the table and speakers. He suggests that we start with the acid. It kicked in pretty quickly and it was wild. We started doing massage right away. And it was crazy…very hyper, very playful. Clay was being rough but fun. We talked about taking a break to go on a hike for the sunset, but Clay said he was having too much fun here and wanted to keep going. Clay pulled off his clothes and was completely naked. Started working on Clay…easy stuff…legs, shoulders, etc. Then he worked on me..and it was good, rough work. We took a break and sat on the floor and he said that he had a crazy amount of energy. He jumped on me (both of us naked) and started wrestling. It was fun and playful but it was also hot as his dick would press up against me from time to time. Naked getaways and naked massage and naked wrestling...is this what straight guys did for fun? I finally pinned him down to the ground. He seemed flustered. We were both sweating and it was very hot.

He suggested that it was time to add the Molly to the mix. I asked him if it was safe and he assured me that it was. And it kicked in pretty quickly. He asked if he could get on the massage table. Suddenly, all the good feelings burst through. His body seemed even more supple, if that's possible. And I realized that this was a powerful moment with just us alone. He told me that he had missed me. He pulled me close to him so that my hairy chest onto his chest and he squeezed me and told me that he loved me. We stayed in that position for a while. I told him that I was hurt by him characterizing our sexual encounter as something that I had instigated. He apologized and said that it was hard for him to talk about it with Obstacle. He didn't mean to throw me under the bus.

So I continued massaging Clay. Something seemed different…(I had felt some of his nervous energy that day)….but he was naked on the table, looking beautiful as always. I did some strokes on his groin, near his dick and I heard him moan. I did a long stroke down his groin that went over his dick and asked him if that was ok. He said that it was. It felt good. So good. Then, at another point, he was down and I was standing behind his head doing a long strike down to his big bubbly ass. He looked up and saw that I was still wearing my underwear. He said, "I'm not going to be the only one naked" So I took my underwear off. While I was doing these strokes I felt his head move forward into my dick. It was a very subtle move...I thought maybe I was imagining it. But I started to get hard. I didn't know whether to continue or stop. At one point he looked up and saw my erection. I apologized and said that the Molly was making everything feel so good. He had never seen my erection. He stared at it then did something that completely surprised me. He kissed it. Then put his head back down into the headrest.

He asked me to get on top of him to do some deeper back strokes. I did and instantly, my hard dick found its way to the top of his ass. I was moving my body forward to do long back strokes, but it also meant that my dick was pumping his ass. The music stopped (which usually meant he would ask me to find his phone so that he could put on new music), but this time, neither of us said or did anything. He started moving his ass so that my dick would get near his hole. Finally, it did. I was right there, but knew that I could't go any further without his permission. I said, 'Clay, I care about our friendship too...and we're both a little bit high...are you sure you want to go there.' He replied that he had felt a lot of sexual tension between us and he thought he needed to do something about. So my dick slipped into his hole, and he let me inside. He made a funny sound the first time it went in. Then I started moving. And he mostly liked it. He moved with me.. I was fucking him. I got pretty bold. I told him I was fucking him. And I asked him if he had ever done this before. And he said, “No, but I've wanted to.”

He said he needed a break. He went into the bathroom and when he returned, he was totally hard. His cut dick was on the thinner side but it was a nice dick. He started sucking my dick. He wasn't great at it...a little toothy..but I guided him and gave him such suggestions on how to do it better. Then he laughed and said, "More fucking'. So I lifted his legs up in the air and found his hole and put my dick inside of him and fucked him. Tried to kiss him but he wasn’t having it. Said he was not a big kisser. He loved getting fucked-and finally asked me to cum inside of him. While I was fucking him he was playing with his dick. Finally, I told him I was close and we tried to come together but we didn't quite get it. I came first. He told me to keep going...then he shot a massive load. We both collapsed, laughing. We went to bed in our separate beds. The next morning we were both hung over and I thought he wasn't going to want to talk about what happened. Finally, he said, "I liked hooking up. Getting fucked feels awesome. I think we both needed that. I'd like to do this again...but....I feel like we'd have to involve (Obstacle). She's told me that she's into group scenes and it would be better for me to bring her in so I don't have to lie to her about it. He suggested that the 3 of us rent a suite somewhere for New Year's Eve, coming up in a few weeks.

Now, I've dated women as a teenager. I am not attracted to women...but I was attracted to this situation. I was really curious as to how it would go.

More later...didn't get to spell check so I apologize for any typos.
Damn.... Finally, You gotta fuck his virgin A$$. Good job.

sakotbugas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So...some time passes and Clay and I become friends. We go hiking and camping. And he takes an interest in massage. He asks me to teach him. So we get together about once a month--I work on him and he learns how to work on me. It takes him a long time to get the hang out it. But by this time, we've kind of become naked buddies. We swim naked when we go camping and there are bodies of water...and we are naked when we do massages. I'm still very attracted to him..he's tall and lean and very athletic. But he has stated that he doesn't want to 'go there' again and I am respectful of that.

But in massaging him, it becomes noticeable that he seems to really like it when I work his ass and his inner thighs. He moans and tells me how good it feels. He also brings over beer and weed for every session, so one night I ask him if he's ever experimented with playing with his ass. He says he hasn't but he has noticed how good it feels. One night, Clay says, 'You can go in there if you want'. I'm a little surprised...so I say...'With what?" He laughs and says my fingers. So I lube him up a bit with massage lotion and put my finger on top of his hole. I just move it around in a small circle, waiting for his ass to invite me inside. Finally, his ass sort of pulls my finger in. He tells me to do this slowly. I am very patient, and very turned on. Slowly my finger goes into his ass. It alternates between hurting, burning and feeling wonderful for him. We only get so far but he tells me he likes it. But that is all that happens. Clay still identifies as straight and I have to work within his comfortability. But he's also becoming a good friend, so if nothing else ever happens, I'm ok with that. But I do sense that we are on the path to...something...not sure what.

A few months down the ride I am planning a trip out of the country. I invite him. He really wants to go but it would conflict with the first week of school for him. When I come back, he has news...he's met a girl that he likes and they've started dating. And he wants me to meet her. Of course I am going to change her name for this entry...but I am going to refer to her with the same name that I privately called her--Obstacle. When I met her, I had a feeling that there was a new Sheriff in town, and she was going to question what our friendship was about and why her younger boyfriend would get together for naked massage nights with an older gay guy. So Clay and I stopped getting together for these nights. We did still hang out to watch a movie, and on one of those nights, he told me that told Obstacle about our hook up. But the way he told her made it seem that I had made advances to him...which I didn't. So I decided to step away from the whole situation.

Clay and I didn't talk for about 3 months. He had planned on taking Obstacle to this resort up north but she wasn't able to go and he asked me if I'd like to. He said it was time to reconnect with just the two of us. It sounded like a fun weekend so I agreed, as long as Obstacle knew that I was going with him. On the day that we were leaving, he asked if I could fit the massage table in the car. That alone made me happy, knowing that I'd have some naked Clay time again.

This next section is almost completely from my journal from that trip. The resort was in the mountains and the resort itself was pretty empty. We had a huge room that was secluded from the other rooms. :

We went on a long hike and something seemed to be on Clay's mind. I asked him he just said that a lot was going on for him. He had recently become something of a raver kid, going out to clubs with Obstacle. When we got back to the room he said he wanted to do some massage--his body hurt and also he felt like he wanted to reconnect with me. The time with Obstacle has been nice but he's missed our time together. He also brought acid and Molly and he wants to try them out with massage. He's also made some playlists. I see that he's really put some thought into all of this, which excites me. acid. I'd only done it twice before so I was curious what it would be like. We set up the room with the table and speakers. He suggests that we start with the acid. It kicked in pretty quickly and it was wild. We started doing massage right away. And it was crazy…very hyper, very playful. Clay was being rough but fun. We talked about taking a break to go on a hike for the sunset, but Clay said he was having too much fun here and wanted to keep going. Clay pulled off his clothes and was completely naked. Started working on Clay…easy stuff…legs, shoulders, etc. Then he worked on me..and it was good, rough work. We took a break and sat on the floor and he said that he had a crazy amount of energy. He jumped on me (both of us naked) and started wrestling. It was fun and playful but it was also hot as his dick would press up against me from time to time. Naked getaways and naked massage and naked wrestling...is this what straight guys did for fun? I finally pinned him down to the ground. He seemed flustered. We were both sweating and it was very hot.

He suggested that it was time to add the Molly to the mix. I asked him if it was safe and he assured me that it was. And it kicked in pretty quickly. He asked if he could get on the massage table. Suddenly, all the good feelings burst through. His body seemed even more supple, if that's possible. And I realized that this was a powerful moment with just us alone. He told me that he had missed me. He pulled me close to him so that my hairy chest onto his chest and he squeezed me and told me that he loved me. We stayed in that position for a while. I told him that I was hurt by him characterizing our sexual encounter as something that I had instigated. He apologized and said that it was hard for him to talk about it with Obstacle. He didn't mean to throw me under the bus.

So I continued massaging Clay. Something seemed different…(I had felt some of his nervous energy that day)….but he was naked on the table, looking beautiful as always. I did some strokes on his groin, near his dick and I heard him moan. I did a long stroke down his groin that went over his dick and asked him if that was ok. He said that it was. It felt good. So good. Then, at another point, he was down and I was standing behind his head doing a long strike down to his big bubbly ass. He looked up and saw that I was still wearing my underwear. He said, "I'm not going to be the only one naked" So I took my underwear off. While I was doing these strokes I felt his head move forward into my dick. It was a very subtle move...I thought maybe I was imagining it. But I started to get hard. I didn't know whether to continue or stop. At one point he looked up and saw my erection. I apologized and said that the Molly was making everything feel so good. He had never seen my erection. He stared at it then did something that completely surprised me. He kissed it. Then put his head back down into the headrest.

He asked me to get on top of him to do some deeper back strokes. I did and instantly, my hard dick found its way to the top of his ass. I was moving my body forward to do long back strokes, but it also meant that my dick was pumping his ass. The music stopped (which usually meant he would ask me to find his phone so that he could put on new music), but this time, neither of us said or did anything. He started moving his ass so that my dick would get near his hole. Finally, it did. I was right there, but knew that I could't go any further without his permission. I said, 'Clay, I care about our friendship too...and we're both a little bit high...are you sure you want to go there.' He replied that he had felt a lot of sexual tension between us and he thought he needed to do something about. So my dick slipped into his hole, and he let me inside. He made a funny sound the first time it went in. Then I started moving. And he mostly liked it. He moved with me.. I was fucking him. I got pretty bold. I told him I was fucking him. And I asked him if he had ever done this before. And he said, “No, but I've wanted to.”

He said he needed a break. He went into the bathroom and when he returned, he was totally hard. His cut dick was on the thinner side but it was a nice dick. He started sucking my dick. He wasn't great at it...a little toothy..but I guided him and gave him such suggestions on how to do it better. Then he laughed and said, "More fucking'. So I lifted his legs up in the air and found his hole and put my dick inside of him and fucked him. Tried to kiss him but he wasn’t having it. Said he was not a big kisser. He loved getting fucked-and finally asked me to cum inside of him. While I was fucking him he was playing with his dick. Finally, I told him I was close and we tried to come together but we didn't quite get it. I came first. He told me to keep going...then he shot a massive load. We both collapsed, laughing. We went to bed in our separate beds. The next morning we were both hung over and I thought he wasn't going to want to talk about what happened. Finally, he said, "I liked hooking up. Getting fucked feels awesome. I think we both needed that. I'd like to do this again...but....I feel like we'd have to involve (Obstacle). She's told me that she's into group scenes and it would be better for me to bring her in so I don't have to lie to her about it. He suggested that the 3 of us rent a suite somewhere for New Year's Eve, coming up in a few weeks.

Now, I've dated women as a teenager. I am not attracted to women...but I was attracted to this situation. I was really curious as to how it would go.

This is just so hot, i love it.

Jziggs83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

It's great how cool he is about this! Stark contrast to what I was reading in Fraternity Memoirs

Reactions: kev2001

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. I am purposely being vague about Clay's age in case him or one of his friends reads this post. But yes, that kind of touch definitely opens minds up. I'd ve curious to hear about your experiences.
I mean how much can age ID a person? I feel like if someone who knew the story read this they would know anyway. Clay is a fake name too right? I'm just confused about when this stuff happened. The first massage was like 20 years ago? Also this is a great story and I hope to read more!

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean how much can age ID a person? I feel like if someone who knew the story read this they would know anyway. Clay is a fake name too right? I'm just confused about when this stuff happened. The first massage was like 20 years ago? Also this is a great story and I hope to read more!
Thanks. I'm glad people are enjoying it. I feel very lucky to have had some of these hot experiences in my life. I might add a photo here or there when it is appropriate...but never of his face or his identifying marks. It has been a very turbulent time with Clay...there have been some amazing times but also a few years when he broke off contact because he had to think about all of this and what we were doing. I definitely don't want to get into the time frame for my own reasons. I did exaggerate when I said that it was a decades-long friendship. I have known him for about 15 years, but it seems so much longer.

I'll be writing the next section very soon, which could be called, "The horrible, truly terrible, but slightly sexy 3 with with Clay and Obstacle: And the reward I got for surviving it. Plus, how do you make a straight boy cry?" Coming soon.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks. I'm glad people are enjoying it. I feel very lucky to have had some of these hot experiences in my life. I might add a photo here or there when it is appropriate...but never of his face or his identifying marks. It has been a very turbulent time with Clay...there have been some amazing times but also a few years when he broke off contact because he had to think about all of this and what we were doing. I definitely don't want to get into the time frame for my own reasons. I did exaggerate when I said that it was a decades-long friendship. I have known him for about 15 years, but it seems so much longer.

I'll be writing the next section very soon, which could be called, "The horrible, truly terrible, but slightly sexy 3 with with Clay and Obstacle: And the reward I got for surviving it. Plus, how do you make a straight boy cry?" Coming soon.
Love it...........

Jziggs83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you really need to know though? Will it change much in your fantasizing? Don't ruin it for Ponyhoff. Just enjoy the journey

bulova123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obrigado. Estou feliz que as pessoas estejam gostando. Sinto-me muito sortudo por ter tido algumas dessas experiências quentes em minha vida. Posso adicionar uma foto aqui ou ali quando por motivos de segurança... mas nunca de seu rosto ou de suas marcas de identificação. Tem sido um período muito turbulento com Clay... houve alguns momentos incríveis, mas também alguns anos em que ele rompeu o contato porque tinha que pensar sobre tudo isso e o que estávamos fazendo. Definitivamente, não quero entrar no prazo por meus próprios motivos. Exagerei quando disse que era uma amizade de décadas. Eu o conheço há cerca de 15 anos, mas parece muito mais tempo.

Estarei escrevendo a próxima seção muito em breve, que poderia ser chamada de "O horrível, realmente terrível, mas um pouco sexy 3 com Clay e Obstacle: E a recompensa que recebi por sobreviver a isso. Além disso, como você faz uma sequência garoto chora?" Em breve.

You can share your experiences with Clay's straight friends.

I would love

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can share your experiences with Clay's straight friends.

I would love
I have already shared one...it is on the board....Jayden. I might share more, but none of them are as extensive as my experiences with Clay.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not seen. I'm sorry.

Can you send me the lin k?
COMPLETELY TRUE--ONGOING SEXUAL FRIENDSHIP WITH JAYDEN

I don't mention Clay in the section about Jayden...but they were friends (not great friends but they were in the same circle) and I had met Jayden through Clay and his friends group. There is a very funny connection between the two of them that I will mention here:

On the festival trip where I got to know Jayden.....Clay was at the trip also with his girlfriend. And I was there with my partner. I flirted with Jayden and even though he turned me down, he started following me around, showing up at where I was camped. I had no idea what he wanted. So I was hanging out with Clay one night (who had waited for his girlfriend to fall asleep...so it was late). Clay was just getting naked and we were talking. I told him about how at every event like this, I was the only gay guy in the group...but there was always a knock on my door in the middle of the night where some straight guy would show up, wanting a chance to experiment. Clay thought I was exaggerating. I told him that I wasn't saying it happened every night...just one night per trip. Again, Clay thought I was just making this up. Clay was in his underwear..this was probably 3am..and there was a knock at the entrance. Clay, being closest to the entrance opened it and, saw Jayden standing there. It was a delicious, wonderfully awkward moment. Clay was just in his underwear. Jayden was holding a bottle of whiskey. Both of the guys were speechless (it wasn't common knowledge about what was going on between me and Clay). Jayden asked if he could come in. Clay was uncharacteristically rude...telling Jayden that we were hanging out now and that it was a private hangout. Jayden left..but the look on Clay's face was priceless. The timing was perfect. Then Clay took off his underwear, stood naked in front of me and said, "I'm the only one getting lucky tonight."

bulova123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
COMPLETAMENTE VERDADEIRO - AMIZADE SEXUAL CONTÍNUA COM JAYDEN

Não menciono Clay na seção sobre Jayden... mas eles eram amigos (não grandes amigos, mas estavam no mesmo círculo) e eu conheci Jayden através de Clay e seu grupo de amigos. Há uma conexão muito engraçada entre os dois que mencionarei aqui:

Na viagem do festival onde conheci o Jayden.....o Clay estava na viagem também com a namorada. E eu estava lá com meu parceiro. Eu flertei com Jayden e mesmo ele tendo recusado, ele começou a me seguir, aparecendo onde eu estava acampado. Eu não tinha ideia do que ele queria. Então, uma noite, eu estava saindo com Clay (que havia esperado a namorada adormecer... então já era tarde). Clay estava ficando nu e estávamos conversando. Eu contei a ele que em todos os eventos como esse eu era o único gay do grupo... mas sempre batiam na minha porta no meio da noite e algum cara hétero aparecia querendo uma chance. experimentar. Clay achou que eu estava exagerando. Eu disse a ele que não estava dizendo que isso acontecia todas as noites... apenas uma noite por viagem. Mais uma vez, Clay pensou que eu estava apenas inventando isso. Clay estava de cueca... provavelmente eram 3 da manhã... e houve uma batida na entrada. Clay, estando mais próximo da entrada, abriu-a e viu Jayden parado ali. Foi um momento delicioso e maravilhosamente estranho. Clay estava apenas de cueca. Jayden estava segurando uma garrafa de uísque. Os dois caras ficaram sem palavras (não era de conhecimento geral o que estava acontecendo entre eu e Clay). Jayden perguntou se ele poderia entrar. Clay foi estranhamente rude... dizendo a Jayden que estávamos saindo agora e que era um ponto de encontro privado. Jayden saiu... mas a expressão no rosto de Clay foi impagável. O momento foi perfeito. Então Clay tirou a cueca, ficou nu na minha frente e disse: "Sou o único que terá sorte esta noite."

Wow!

Tell me

bslak

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
COMPLETELY TRUE--ONGOING SEXUAL FRIENDSHIP WITH JAYDEN

I don't mention Clay in the section about Jayden...but they were friends (not great friends but they were in the same circle) and I had met Jayden through Clay and his friends group. There is a very funny connection between the two of them that I will mention here:

On the festival trip where I got to know Jayden.....Clay was at the trip also with his girlfriend. And I was there with my partner. I flirted with Jayden and even though he turned me down, he started following me around, showing up at where I was camped. I had no idea what he wanted. So I was hanging out with Clay one night (who had waited for his girlfriend to fall asleep...so it was late). Clay was just getting naked and we were talking. I told him about how at every event like this, I was the only gay guy in the group...but there was always a knock on my door in the middle of the night where some straight guy would show up, wanting a chance to experiment. Clay thought I was exaggerating. I told him that I wasn't saying it happened every night...just one night per trip. Again, Clay thought I was just making this up. Clay was in his underwear..this was probably 3am..and there was a knock at the entrance. Clay, being closest to the entrance opened it and, saw Jayden standing there. It was a delicious, wonderfully awkward moment. Clay was just in his underwear. Jayden was holding a bottle of whiskey. Both of the guys were speechless (it wasn't common knowledge about what was going on between me and Clay). Jayden asked if he could come in. Clay was uncharacteristically rude...telling Jayden that we were hanging out now and that it was a private hangout. Jayden left..but the look on Clay's face was priceless. The timing was perfect. Then Clay took off his underwear, stood naked in front of me and said, "I'm the only one getting lucky tonight."
Gosh. Leaving us hanging to hear how it went. Clay turned down a threesome!

scyguy46

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a camp counselor for two years, which I really enjoyed. The kids were alot of fun. One kids in particular, Clay was always asking questions and even though he could be mischievous, always listented to me and got the other kids to listen to me too. He had a crush on one of the girls from camp and asked me questions about what he should do to get her attention. He was probably 12 at the time.

Years and years later (6 or 7) I was out at an Indian restaurant with friends and some guy came to the table. He called me by my camp counselor name, which surprised me. It was Clay. He was tall and had turned out to be really handsome. He had a bushy head full of black hair and looked sort of like a Nolan Gould type. He was really excited to see me and told me that I had helped get him excited about camping. He asked if we could become Facebook Friends. Since I was no longer his counselor and it was years later, I saw no problem with that. He was 19 at that point and was very athletic...very fit and full of energy. For about a year we were FB friends...he posted a lot about his camping trips. He started dating a girl his age and he posted photos of the two of them doing things. I wasn't initially attracted to him because I still remembered him as a kid...but there was no denying that he had grown up into a handsome guy. I was openly gay and posted photos on my FB with the guy I was seeing. Clay 'liked' many of those posts so I assumed that he was gay-friendly..as so many kids his age were. I am about 15 years old than him.

It went on like that for awhile. We posted about things we were doing and commented on each other's posts. He embarked on a bike ride across the country. He started training for it and the photos he posted showed that he had lost the last bit of his baby fat..he was now lean and seriously handsome. He was 21 now, but I stayed very respectful in my responses to him. I had taken massage classes and had started doing it as a 'B' job while I was working to get ahead with my career. One weekend, a friend hired me to come to the Bay Area to work on her and her parents before her wedding. She put me up in a friend's house who was traveling, so I had an entire place to myself. I invited the guy I was dating to come up and spend time with me. There was a crazy convergence of bizarre occurrences....if all of these things hadn't happened, then Clay and I probably would have just stayed FB buddies. First, the guy I was dating broke up with me. It sucked because I was looking forward to sharing this home with him--it had a pool and a jacuzzi and a room with vintage pinball machines. Then, my friend's parents both got sick and the wedding was postponed. But I was still there, in this Bay Area home for a few days. I saw that Clay was biking through Nothern California and I decided to write to him. I told him about my situation and he suggested that we hang out. I invited him over for some take-out Indian Food (both of our favorites)....and honestly, I wasn't thinking that anything could happen. In fact, he brought over a buddy that he had met on the road and was biking with. So the three of us had dinner. When I saw Clay that night I was bowled over...he was really beautiful...long-limbed, beautiful sly smile...he was so good natured, fun, easy going. He said he went on this trip looking for adventures. At the dinner, he told me that his girlfriend had broken up with him, but that he had gotten over it on the trip. He also noticed the massage table that I had up in another room, where I was going to work on my friend's parents. He told me that he had never gotten a real massage before and said he'd like to try some time. But he wasn't going to be back home for a few months, so I didn't take it seriously. After dinner the 3 of us went into the jacuzzi...he went in just in his underwear. When he got out of the water I was amazed to see how the water clung to his underwear..showing off a full, athletic ass. I was absolutely turned on.

The next day, he hit me up on FB, saying that his friend had gotten weird and he was on his own again. We chatted. He asked me what I was doing that night. He asked about that massage. I told him I was free and tried not to get too excited about it. He came over that night with fruit that he had picked from various neighbor's trees on his way over. He also brought weed and a bottle of wine he had gotten from a family member that lived in the Bay Area. I told him that I felt a little odd smoking weed with him since I had been his camp counselor...he told me that he was an adult now and that hopefully I could let that go and we could be friends. So we smoked weed and had the wine and finally, he asked about the massage. I had been too nervous to bring it up again and didn't want to let my eagerness show. He said he had been thinking about what music to play...and he had come up with a playlist of his favorites. We talked about the massage for a bit before we finally pulled the table out to the living room. He put on his music, stripped down to his underwear and got on the table.

What can I say...the minute I touched him, it was magic. He moaned. He loved it from the very first stroke. And I loved working on him. He was incredibly beautiful...he had a hairless chest with soft, pink nipples. His dark wavy hair was breathtaking. He had some scrapes and bruises from living such an active lifestyle. He kept moaning and said, 'Oh, where have you been my whole life?' We laughed. The mood, with the help of the weed and the wine and the music, was absolutely intoxicating. I turned him over and was again, thrilled by his big ass. I wanted to see it so badly, but I was nervous about getting too turned on. When I got to his waist he asked me if I wanted him to slip his shorts off. I think I lost my breath. He said that it might be easier to get to all the spots. And before I could answer, he started pulling his shorts off...but because he was lying flat, he had a hard time getting them off so he asked me to take them off for him. I coudn't believe it when I moved the shorts down and exposed his perfect, round, almost hairless ass. I started working on his ass...he moaned and asked me why it felt so good. I did deep tissue work on him and he loved it. Finally, it was time to turn him over but he said he wanted to take a break. I gave him a fur to cover himself with. He sat up and talked about how much he loved the massage. He wanted more weed. So we smoked more. He asked me questions about massage...who did I work on...were they always naked...did whether guys ever get turned on....he asked me if it was sometimes hard on me..."You're gay, right?" he said. I knew that he already knew the answer from my FB posts. I was so turned on but I knew that I had to be cautious here. I had to work within his comfortability. I asked him how he was so comfortable having a gay guy work on him. I'll never forget what he said..."I'm young, but legal. I'm still figuring stuff out". He went to pee and when he returned he got back on the table. He was on his back and had the fur covering him. I still hadn't seen his dick and I hoped that I would get to.

I continued working on him with the fur on. By this time, his body was all oiled up...it glistened. I did some long strokes...I was standing behind his head and I reached down and did strokes down his chest...following down to this belly and stopped where the fur covered his crotch. He moved around a bit and the fur shifted. I ignored it. He squirmed a bit and the fur fell off a bit more....finally, it fell off of him, leaving him completely naked. I didnt immediately look at his dick...but when I did, I was surprised. It was a bit smaller than I had expected. But he had a huge amount of dark pubes and long, pink balls. I continued working on his legs and moved up towards his groin. He moaned when I got to the area near his balls. He said that no one had ever touched him there...not even his girlfriend...but it felt so good. He was getting turned on and his dick started getting fuller. I was getting turned on too...but I couldn't cross a boundary without his permission. I avoided grazing his dick, even though I wanted to. Finally, he opened his eyes and asked for water. I brought him some water and he looked at me...his face was flush from moving all this energy around. He said..."Is it crazy that this is getting me aroused?" I got flustered and I went into a scientific explanation...but he stopped me. Again he said..."I'm enjoying this and I want to take this further, if you do". I asked him what he meant and he told me that he wanted to explore what it felt like to be touched by a man. I noticed that his dick was getting fuller. He changed the music to something more sweeping and lush...completely instrumental....and I sprayed more oil on him and I went over his crotch, grazing his dick. He moaned. He told me to keep doing that. So I did. He started to get hard. I kept massaging him, more sensually with the oil...everywhere. I turned him over and really rubbed the big cheeks of his ass. He moaned loudly. He turrned over and was fully hard. His dick was a good size...long...not too veiny....a really beautiful cock. I started stroking his cock and he kept moaning louder and louder. It got really long and I stroked the tip of his cock. Clay started breathing deeply...and soon, he climaxed...he came so much that it shot over my shoulder. He kept cumming. Afterwards he started laughing. "Well, that's a first, he said".

He left to wash up and I was pretty sure that he would just take off...but he walked back out, still naked and started smoking more weed. He asked me if I had ever fooled around with someone on the table before and I was honest...I hadn't. He said that he had experimented with a friend a few years back in middle school but when it stopped, he never looked for it again. He apologized for not reciprocating....saying that he wasn't attracted to guys...but he did understand how I would find him very attractive (yes, he had a big ego about his handsome looks). We hung out more and then he took off. He wasn't going to be back home for a few weeks but he said that maybe we would hang out again.

I couldn't believe that this had happened....he was so open and fun..and he experienced so much pleasure from being touched. It was such a turn-on. But I was pretty sure that it would never happen again.

I was wrong about that. Little did I know that this was the beginning of a decades-long series of experiences with Clay....that would continue on while he had girlfriends....that we would travel together....that there would be some difficult times where we would go for a year or two without speaking--that he would eventually become my bottom, learning a little bit at a time, how to get pleasure from being fucked by me. There were baby steps over the years. And that he would also introduce me to his friends. Out of his five close straight friends, 4 of them ended up asking me for a sexual experience. For readers of my other story...this is how I met Jayden...who was a friend of Clay's.

Oh, and the next day on Clay's Facebook...he wrote, "Biking across the country has given me lots of surprises and lots of chances for new adventures. When you are open to new experiences, some of the most amazing things can happen. I love life and all the crazy things that it can offer.

If you guys show an interest, I will write more about my continuing experiences with Clay. Which continues to this day. I might even be seeing him for a massage night in a few weeks.
Please write more...true stories are a turn on.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please write more...true stories are a turn on.
I will definitely be writing more....maybe today, or if not tomorrow.

Also, this thread has something like 7,000 views but way fewer 'Likes'. If you enjoy what you are reading, please Like the posts....it really does encourage me.