TOTALLY TRUE-FRIENDSHIP WITH STRAIGHT FRIEND, CLAY

alexsopim

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few instances in my life where I've been extremely lucky...and this was one of them. I didn't give 'Red' a name because this story is about Clay...but I ran into Red again on a trip to SF to see the Hunky Jesus contest at Delores Park...we had a great reunion and even had a sexy hangout...but now he has a partner but we still chat from time to time on social media.
I think it takes also a certain "savoir-faire" that you probably have.

Reactions: RJ5on1

KingLelouch

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I say in the title this story is totally 100% true. Hopefully, you'll get that with how I write about the negative times as well as the good times. And there have definitely been some bad times that I'll be writing about soon. But yes, the red-headed check in guy is true.
Can i have your life please

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for your patience. Here is the next section. I really had to go through my journals to remember the details...

So, against my better judgment I go on this trip with Clay and his girlfriend (that I called), Obstacle. When we first made the arrangements Clay felt that we had a good chance of having a 3way and getting Obstacle more on board to allow me and Clay to hook up from time to time. We made the reservations for a cozy cabin in a resort out of town. Clay only booked one room, which he thought would be cozy and fun. About a week before the trip, Clay told me that he finally discussed the whole thing with Obstacle, who blew a circuit. She did NOT want a 3way with a gay guy and she did NOT want to share a cabin with me. I decided to opt out but Clay told me that I was an important part of this trip and he thought that Obstacle would get warmed up to the idea once we were there.

The drive up was icy. Obstacle was clearly not warming up to the idea of me being there. I just tried to be charming and funny and wanted to make the situation more comfortable. Obstacle, for those who care, came from Spanish upbringing..she was a little short, with dark straight hair and really busty. Guys would fall all over themselves when they saw her. Clay, of course, was my idea of perfection...tall, lanky, athletic, and a mop of wavy dark hair--he looked like Nolan Gould (towards the end of Modern Family). Clay had the most amazing ass--really full and firm. But he hadn't really figured out that he was that handsome yet. He mostly wore baggy clothes.

We check in at the cabin--the guy who checked us in was a really hot red head...maybe 22, lean, with a great smile. Obstacle wanted to change the reservations to get a separate cabin for me but there were none available. She tried flirting a bit but to no avail. But Check-In guy seemed to be eying me trying to figure out this situation. Was I the dad here or was this some decadent 3some?

The first part of the trip was torture. I had no my bed but Clay and Obstacle were constantly fooling around under the covers. Once she went down on him under the covers while I was in my bed. Clay smiled at me, as if to say--what can I do? And it was torture to see him get up with morning wood, knowing that it was off limits for me. Of course I knew I was being ridiculous--they were dating and I had no claims on him. But I felt like a third wheel. On New Years Eve day we found a swimming hole--the water was cold but refreshing. We all got naked and went swimming. But soon, the two of them disappeared, most likely to have sex in the outdoors somewhere nearby.

I left and took a walk back to the cabins. I ran into the hot red-headed guy from the check-in. He told me that someone had left early and there was a cabin free, if I wanted it. I told him I did and I brought my stuff to my cabin while Clay and O were still away. I left a note for Clay telling him that I had moved into my own cabin and that I was going to be hanging out by myself for NYE. I decided to get drunk, take a bath and think about my new year's resolutions--to not get involved with straight guys again. Before getting into the tub there was a knock at the door. It was the red headed guy...asking me if my cabin was ok. I asked him about turning up the heat and he came inside to show me. He sat on the bed and observed that maybe my vacation wasn't going as planned. I told him that it wasn't--and that I was fed up with straight guys. He smiled and said that he completely agreed. We had some drinks and one thing lead to another and soon, Red Head and I are having the most amazing sex--he had a beautiful body...an enormous, thick pink dick and luckily for me he was a bottom so I got to fuck him. We took a break and he went outside to get more booze. As he was leaving, Clay was walking up to my door. "So this is what you're doing tonight instead of spending NYE with me". I told him that he should hang out with his girlfriend. Without saying a word, he turned around and left for his cabin. Red and I had more hot sex and after he left, I finally got into the tub with a glass of wine and music. A few minutes after midnight there was another knock at my door....I put on a towel and answered it. It was Obstacle. She looked angry. She said that whatever I had said to Clay...he had been crying. They were thinking of finding a ride home (I had driven). She said, "Whatever is going on with you two, please work it out"

The next morning, we had breakfast together in a nearby diner. Clay told me that they had decided that they both wanted to do Molly with me that night. Obstacle nodded. So that night, in their cabin, we rolled. It was Clay's idea that we would start off by massaging each other. I was weary but still turned on. Once the effects hit, Clay got on the massage table (I had brought one, in case)...he was completely naked and I showed Obstacle how to do long massage strokes. She wasn't that into it but went through the motions. Next, she got on the table naked and Clay and I massaged her. It was then that I noticed a tampon thread hanging out of her pussy. Not a bit turn-on. But, seeing Clay massage his girlfriend, naked kind of excited me. Instead of massaging her, I got behind him and leaned into him, and massaged him while he massaged his girlfriend. She didn't know, but he was getting super turned on by me touching him. I pressed my dick up against his ass, and he spread his legs and my dick dipped into his ass. He moaned--and I'm sure she thought the moan was for her. When it came time for my turn, she claimed that she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I was disappointed but the evening was still a turn-on. I left for my cabin. An hour later there was a tiny knock at my door. At this point I have to say that I know there is more drama in this scenario than anyone would normally like. But I lay in bed, hearing that tiny knock, not knowing if it was the red-headed guy, Clay...or even Obstacle (to yell at me)...behind the door. I opened it and it was Clay. He said we had to be quiet because O was sleeping in the next cabin. He said he felt bad that this hadn't worked out and wanted to see if there was anything that he could do to make it up to me. I told him to lay down in bed with me. He threw off his clothes and laid down in front of me to spoon. At first I just touched his body, but soon my hands went down to his dick and he was completely hard. And I was hard. My dick was rubbing up against this beautiful, full bubble butt. I felt him maneuver his body so that my dick was near his hole. I started pumping, slowly, quietly--and he took his hand and opened up his cheeks. I slid my hard cock inside of him and start pumping. Clay instantly reacted--moving with me in bed, moaning--he pulled the covers off the bed and I saw that he was playing with his hard dick. I kept pumping him, getting closer to cumming. As soon as I exploded inside of him he came all over my bed sheets--it was a huge load. He lay there silently for a moment. Then he whispered, "Did you really fuck that guy last night?" I told him that I did. "Was he better than me?" he asked. "No," I whispered back. "What you and I have is different and special--if you want it." He didn't say anything...we were quiet for a moment then he got up all of a sudden, put his clothes on, and left. I slept on his wet spot all night and didn't shower because I liked having his cum on my body.

The ride home was nice enough--polite. I wasn't upset. I knew that I would outlast Obstacle and that Clay and I would have more fun down the road. It was a very satisfying trip, overall.

But there was still so much more down the road for Clay and I to experience--I could not have guessed how far we'd go.
Nice... How may times did you fuck Clay? Is he still tight? It seems like you had no problems to insert in his hot bubble ass.

KingLelouch

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for your patience. Here is the next section. I really had to go through my journals to remember the details...

So, against my better judgment I go on this trip with Clay and his girlfriend (that I called), Obstacle. When we first made the arrangements Clay felt that we had a good chance of having a 3way and getting Obstacle more on board to allow me and Clay to hook up from time to time. We made the reservations for a cozy cabin in a resort out of town. Clay only booked one room, which he thought would be cozy and fun. About a week before the trip, Clay told me that he finally discussed the whole thing with Obstacle, who blew a circuit. She did NOT want a 3way with a gay guy and she did NOT want to share a cabin with me. I decided to opt out but Clay told me that I was an important part of this trip and he thought that Obstacle would get warmed up to the idea once we were there.

The drive up was icy. Obstacle was clearly not warming up to the idea of me being there. I just tried to be charming and funny and wanted to make the situation more comfortable. Obstacle, for those who care, came from Spanish upbringing..she was a little short, with dark straight hair and really busty. Guys would fall all over themselves when they saw her. Clay, of course, was my idea of perfection...tall, lanky, athletic, and a mop of wavy dark hair--he looked like Nolan Gould (towards the end of Modern Family). Clay had the most amazing ass--really full and firm. But he hadn't really figured out that he was that handsome yet. He mostly wore baggy clothes.

We check in at the cabin--the guy who checked us in was a really hot red head...maybe 22, lean, with a great smile. Obstacle wanted to change the reservations to get a separate cabin for me but there were none available. She tried flirting a bit but to no avail. But Check-In guy seemed to be eying me trying to figure out this situation. Was I the dad here or was this some decadent 3some?

The first part of the trip was torture. I had no my bed but Clay and Obstacle were constantly fooling around under the covers. Once she went down on him under the covers while I was in my bed. Clay smiled at me, as if to say--what can I do? And it was torture to see him get up with morning wood, knowing that it was off limits for me. Of course I knew I was being ridiculous--they were dating and I had no claims on him. But I felt like a third wheel. On New Years Eve day we found a swimming hole--the water was cold but refreshing. We all got naked and went swimming. But soon, the two of them disappeared, most likely to have sex in the outdoors somewhere nearby.

I left and took a walk back to the cabins. I ran into the hot red-headed guy from the check-in. He told me that someone had left early and there was a cabin free, if I wanted it. I told him I did and I brought my stuff to my cabin while Clay and O were still away. I left a note for Clay telling him that I had moved into my own cabin and that I was going to be hanging out by myself for NYE. I decided to get drunk, take a bath and think about my new year's resolutions--to not get involved with straight guys again. Before getting into the tub there was a knock at the door. It was the red headed guy...asking me if my cabin was ok. I asked him about turning up the heat and he came inside to show me. He sat on the bed and observed that maybe my vacation wasn't going as planned. I told him that it wasn't--and that I was fed up with straight guys. He smiled and said that he completely agreed. We had some drinks and one thing lead to another and soon, Red Head and I are having the most amazing sex--he had a beautiful body...an enormous, thick pink dick and luckily for me he was a bottom so I got to fuck him. We took a break and he went outside to get more booze. As he was leaving, Clay was walking up to my door. "So this is what you're doing tonight instead of spending NYE with me". I told him that he should hang out with his girlfriend. Without saying a word, he turned around and left for his cabin. Red and I had more hot sex and after he left, I finally got into the tub with a glass of wine and music. A few minutes after midnight there was another knock at my door....I put on a towel and answered it. It was Obstacle. She looked angry. She said that whatever I had said to Clay...he had been crying. They were thinking of finding a ride home (I had driven). She said, "Whatever is going on with you two, please work it out"

The next morning, we had breakfast together in a nearby diner. Clay told me that they had decided that they both wanted to do Molly with me that night. Obstacle nodded. So that night, in their cabin, we rolled. It was Clay's idea that we would start off by massaging each other. I was weary but still turned on. Once the effects hit, Clay got on the massage table (I had brought one, in case)...he was completely naked and I showed Obstacle how to do long massage strokes. She wasn't that into it but went through the motions. Next, she got on the table naked and Clay and I massaged her. It was then that I noticed a tampon thread hanging out of her pussy. Not a bit turn-on. But, seeing Clay massage his girlfriend, naked kind of excited me. Instead of massaging her, I got behind him and leaned into him, and massaged him while he massaged his girlfriend. She didn't know, but he was getting super turned on by me touching him. I pressed my dick up against his ass, and he spread his legs and my dick dipped into his ass. He moaned--and I'm sure she thought the moan was for her. When it came time for my turn, she claimed that she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I was disappointed but the evening was still a turn-on. I left for my cabin. An hour later there was a tiny knock at my door. At this point I have to say that I know there is more drama in this scenario than anyone would normally like. But I lay in bed, hearing that tiny knock, not knowing if it was the red-headed guy, Clay...or even Obstacle (to yell at me)...behind the door. I opened it and it was Clay. He said we had to be quiet because O was sleeping in the next cabin. He said he felt bad that this hadn't worked out and wanted to see if there was anything that he could do to make it up to me. I told him to lay down in bed with me. He threw off his clothes and laid down in front of me to spoon. At first I just touched his body, but soon my hands went down to his dick and he was completely hard. And I was hard. My dick was rubbing up against this beautiful, full bubble butt. I felt him maneuver his body so that my dick was near his hole. I started pumping, slowly, quietly--and he took his hand and opened up his cheeks. I slid my hard cock inside of him and start pumping. Clay instantly reacted--moving with me in bed, moaning--he pulled the covers off the bed and I saw that he was playing with his hard dick. I kept pumping him, getting closer to cumming. As soon as I exploded inside of him he came all over my bed sheets--it was a huge load. He lay there silently for a moment. Then he whispered, "Did you really fuck that guy last night?" I told him that I did. "Was he better than me?" he asked. "No," I whispered back. "What you and I have is different and special--if you want it." He didn't say anything...we were quiet for a moment then he got up all of a sudden, put his clothes on, and left. I slept on his wet spot all night and didn't shower because I liked having his cum on my body.

The ride home was nice enough--polite. I wasn't upset. I knew that I would outlast Obstacle and that Clay and I would have more fun down the road. It was a very satisfying trip, overall.

But there was still so much more down the road for Clay and I to experience--I could not have guessed how far we'd go.
Clay reminds me of my crush i see on a daily on public transport, same hair , same body type , and bubble ass ! .. and that hippie vibe

Reactions: kev2001

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media

I can't remember how many Obstacles I've outlasted in my lifetime, but it's a significant number. Your patience will be rewarded.

Jziggs83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My last installment only received 35 'Likes', so I am wondering if people have lost interest in this story.
The story is super hot! I jerked off to the image of you entering Clay while he massaged his gf. Whining about the likes you're getting is kind of a turn off though. If you like writing the stories, do it. Don't do it solely for the attention

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The story is super hot! I jerked off to the image of you entering Clay while he massaged his gf. Whining about the likes you're getting is kind of a turn off though. If you like writing the stories, do it. Don't do it solely for the attention
I'm not whining....I've had the experiences, I no need to share them, my close friends already know. It takes time to go through my journals and write these with the amount of detail that can really give people the idea of what happened. But I don't do it in a vacuum...it not enough people are enjoying them, why would I do it?

Your complaining completely makes me want to stop.