Ilia Malinin (figure skater)

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
Ilia Malinin
American figure skater

Wanna see his DICK and HOLE. And him wanking, fucking, and cumming. Doesn't help that he's a bit arrogant, too, which turns me on even more and only makes me wanna see him fully naked with a fully erect dick so badly lol

(All photos/screen caps are from this year 2024, during the ISU Figure Skating Awards; Ilia is 19 in these photos.)

Ilia1.jpg

Ilia3.jpg

Ilia5.jpg

Ilia4.jpg

Ilia2.jpg

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

AJP Mage

Legendary Member
Media
he's also made remarks about how "if he wanted a higher artistic score he would have to switch his orientation" (to being one of the gays)

Yup, I agree he's problematic. He's leaning on homophobia with that Jason Brown comment. Plus I had this nagging feeling he showed emotion during Worlds just to get more points, you know what I mean. I know he's a superb skater and athlete, and would win anyway, but I just had that nagging feeling that that showing of emotion was more planned than sincere, or could be both.

All of these make me want him more. As a plaything. Wanna do all things I want with that slender, nubile body. Lol

Btw, how do you think his cock looks like? More on the tiny side, or big side? Girthy or thin? Cut or uncut? I also love his hands and imagine them stroking his cock while he's wanking then cumming