TOTALLY TRUE-FRIENDSHIP WITH STRAIGHT FRIEND, CLAY

alexsopim

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not whining....I've had the experiences, I no need to share them, my close friends already know. It takes time to go through my journals and write these with the amount of detail that can really give people the idea of what happened. But I don't do it in a vacuum...it not enough people are enjoying them, why would I do it?

Your complaining completely makes me want to stop.
We all appreciate what you write man, for your time and the effort that you put into it. Don't worry likes will come but please keep writing

KingLelouch

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My last installment only received 35 'Likes', so I am wondering if people have lost interest in this story.
Guys please help us getting this king more likes on his story like I’m literally begging i don’t want the stories to stop

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the kind words...here's the next chapter. Again, totally true story.

After the trip it was hard to reach Clay for a few days. Finally, he got in touch and called me. He said that things didn't land well with obstacle and she made an ultimatum--he had to focus more on their relationship or else she was breaking up with him. He told me that he needed to give this relationship a fair shot. He also was confused as to whether he was gay, straight or bi and thinking about it made him anxious. So he needed a break from hanging out. I was disappointed but understood. I've had some experience with experimental straight guys and there is usually an 'end date'.

About 9 months pass. Clay and I say casual hellos on text or social media. So...one night at 3am I get a text message. When I check it I find that Clay's best friend, Bobby says he's in the neighborhood and he's wondering if I'm up. Ok...so who is Bobby? He is Clay's best friend from high school. They share a love of the outdoors, getting high and music. Clay is handsome in a boyish way, but Bobby is drop dead beautiful...he could be a model. He is about 6.2, black hair and a lean, muscular body. He looks like a young DeNiro or a Adam Driver from Girls. He is unpolished, full of swagger and charm. He came from a family of alcoholics and has always taken care of himself. I once asked Clay if him and Bobby ever fooled around and Clay admitted that they are shared a woman once...but didn't fool around together. I've met Bobby a bunch of times at parties and events with Clay. Oh, and the women love Bobby. So why is Bobby texting me at 3am? He's in the neighborhood, is a bit down and would like to hang out. I invite him over. Bobby comes over a few minutes later with a bottle of whiskey. He says that he knows that Clay has been taking some space--apparently Obstacle has also made Clay choose between the two of them. Clay hates Obstacle and hopes that Clay breaks up with her soon.

Bobby has to work in an hour (some kind of construction job). He says that Clay told him about the massages and Bobby wonders if I can help him out with his back. I tell him that I can try. I take Bobby to the room with the massage set up. Bobby climbs onto the table with all of his clothes on. Clay has faded jeans on and smells musky--whiskey and some sweat. I do a few compressions on his legs and back and he loves it. Says he's never had a real massage. Of course I'm turned on. I offer to work on him further. Bobby has another drink then he strips down to his underwear. His chest is so lean with some hair tht leads down to a promising treasure chest. So I start working on back...doing long strokes. He moans. And soon he's making some odd animal-like sounds. I get to his waist and I pull down the tops of his underwear a bit to reveal his crack. Bobby wants to take a break. We have more drinks. Bobby tells me that if this is what Clay gets, he wants some too. But I don't know what Clay has told Bobby...pretty sure he hasn't told him about the sex. Bobby tells me that Clay is very naive and that he's had to mentor Clay. (Although privately, Clay has told me that he's had to mentor Bobby). Bobby only had 30 more minutes till he has to leave so we gets back on the table..as soon as he's on the table he says...'Should I take these off?" I tell him yes and he quickly scoops his underwear off of him and tosses it on the floor. I get my first look at Bobby's ass...it is small and round and perfect. A bit hairy. So I start doing longer strokes on Bobby..and when I go over his ass, his breath gets deeper. I feel his ass and it is tight. On instinct, I slap his ass and he laughs. Then I do the bongos on them. I tell him that his ass is musical. He's into it. Soon I tell him to turn over. I've been dying to see what his cock looks like since I first met him. He definitely has a big dick swagger. He turns over, his cock swinging. It is impressive...long and thick with a pink mushroom head. I am so turned on now. But I won't do anything unless he asks for it. I start massaging his front...his chest, his legs...I get his inner thighs and his cock flops on my hand. He doesn't move it and neither do I. His cock starts getting fuller. I'm so turned on but I also start to wonder...wouild it be wrong for me to fool around with Clay's best friend? Clay and I aren't dating...we're not even talking now. And I fantsize about fucking these two best friends side by side.

Bobby gets up to use the bathroom and he's in there for a long time. I don't hear anything from the other side and I just sense that he is trying to decide what to do. He comes out, fully naked and says that he'd like to lie down a bit. He goes to the bedroom and flops down naked on my bed. I follow him and get on the bed too. Then he tells me..."I'd like what Clay gets". I ask him if he knows what Clay gets. He says no...but he can guess. I look and Bobby is completely hard. I touch his cock...its huge now and so thick...and I start rubbing it...then I go down on him. He goes crazy. I do this for a while, then he changes our position, pulls down my underwear and we 69. He is a sloppy cocksucker...he clearly doesn't have much experience, but he has enthusiasm. While we're 69ing, I put my finger to his hole. He moans. He says that he doesn't want to get fucked...but he invites me to finger him...which I do. He stops sucking my dick and just focuses on being fingered. He starts playing with his own cock and soon, he sounds a huge load...it goes all over my face. He just sort of passes out on the bed. He gets up in about 30 minutes (yeah, he just decided to not go into work)....he said it was a good time and we'd have to hang again some time (we didn't). When he left there was a big old wet spot on the bed.

I started hearing from Clay again...texts became more frequent. And finally, after almost a year of not seeing each other, Clay asked if we could get together to catch up.....

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Ponyhoff,

I just discovered your heart-warming story today and read each post! Thanks for your great work! Having written short stories, I know it takes a lot of work, and I hope that you will continue to indulge us with your talent.

I had a similar friendship many years ago with a younger "straight" coworker. I fell in love with him and we were lovers for 6 years. Life took us in different directions and I moved to San Diego. He is married, and they still keep in touch with me. Through the good times and the difficult times that we had, I am grateful for the experience that we shared.

KingLelouch

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the kind words...here's the next chapter. Again, totally true story.

After the trip it was hard to reach Clay for a few days. Finally, he got in touch and called me. He said that things didn't land well with obstacle and she made an ultimatum--he had to focus more on their relationship or else she was breaking up with him. He told me that he needed to give this relationship a fair shot. He also was confused as to whether he was gay, straight or bi and thinking about it made him anxious. So he needed a break from hanging out. I was disappointed but understood. I've had some experience with experimental straight guys and there is usually an 'end date'.

About 9 months pass. Clay and I say casual hellos on text or social media. So...one night at 3am I get a text message. When I check it I find that Clay's best friend, Bobby says he's in the neighborhood and he's wondering if I'm up. Ok...so who is Bobby? He is Clay's best friend from high school. They share a love of the outdoors, getting high and music. Clay is handsome in a boyish way, but Bobby is drop dead beautiful...he could be a model. He is about 6.2, black hair and a lean, muscular body. He looks like a young DeNiro or a Adam Driver from Girls. He is unpolished, full of swagger and charm. He came from a family of alcoholics and has always taken care of himself. I once asked Clay if him and Bobby ever fooled around and Clay admitted that they are shared a woman once...but didn't fool around together. I've met Bobby a bunch of times at parties and events with Clay. Oh, and the women love Bobby. So why is Bobby texting me at 3am? He's in the neighborhood, is a bit down and would like to hang out. I invite him over. Bobby comes over a few minutes later with a bottle of whiskey. He says that he knows that Clay has been taking some space--apparently Obstacle has also made Clay choose between the two of them. Clay hates Obstacle and hopes that Clay breaks up with her soon.

Bobby has to work in an hour (some kind of construction job). He says that Clay told him about the massages and Bobby wonders if I can help him out with his back. I tell him that I can try. I take Bobby to the room with the massage set up. Bobby climbs onto the table with all of his clothes on. Clay has faded jeans on and smells musky--whiskey and some sweat. I do a few compressions on his legs and back and he loves it. Says he's never had a real massage. Of course I'm turned on. I offer to work on him further. Bobby has another drink then he strips down to his underwear. His chest is so lean with some hair tht leads down to a promising treasure chest. So I start working on back...doing long strokes. He moans. And soon he's making some odd animal-like sounds. I get to his waist and I pull down the tops of his underwear a bit to reveal his crack. Bobby wants to take a break. We have more drinks. Bobby tells me that if this is what Clay gets, he wants some too. But I don't know what Clay has told Bobby...pretty sure he hasn't told him about the sex. Bobby tells me that Clay is very naive and that he's had to mentor Clay. (Although privately, Clay has told me that he's had to mentor Bobby). Bobby only had 30 more minutes till he has to leave so we gets back on the table..as soon as he's on the table he says...'Should I take these off?" I tell him yes and he quickly scoops his underwear off of him and tosses it on the floor. I get my first look at Bobby's ass...it is small and round and perfect. A bit hairy. So I start doing longer strokes on Bobby..and when I go over his ass, his breath gets deeper. I feel his ass and it is tight. On instinct, I slap his ass and he laughs. Then I do the bongos on them. I tell him that his ass is musical. He's into it. Soon I tell him to turn over. I've been dying to see what his cock looks like since I first met him. He definitely has a big dick swagger. He turns over, his cock swinging. It is impressive...long and thick with a pink mushroom head. I am so turned on now. But I won't do anything unless he asks for it. I start massaging his front...his chest, his legs...I get his inner thighs and his cock flops on my hand. He doesn't move it and neither do I. His cock starts getting fuller. I'm so turned on but I also start to wonder...wouild it be wrong for me to fool around with Clay's best friend? Clay and I aren't dating...we're not even talking now. And I fantsize about fucking these two best friends side by side.

Bobby gets up to use the bathroom and he's in there for a long time. I don't hear anything from the other side and I just sense that he is trying to decide what to do. He comes out, fully naked and says that he'd like to lie down a bit. He goes to the bedroom and flops down naked on my bed. I follow him and get on the bed too. Then he tells me..."I'd like what Clay gets". I ask him if he knows what Clay gets. He says no...but he can guess. I look and Bobby is completely hard. I touch his cock...its huge now and so thick...and I start rubbing it...then I go down on him. He goes crazy. I do this for a while, then he changes our position, pulls down my underwear and we 69. He is a sloppy cocksucker...he clearly doesn't have much experience, but he has enthusiasm. While we're 69ing, I put my finger to his hole. He moans. He says that he doesn't want to get fucked...but he invites me to finger him...which I do. He stops sucking my dick and just focuses on being fingered. He starts playing with his own cock and soon, he sounds a huge load...it goes all over my face. He just sort of passes out on the bed. He gets up in about 30 minutes (yeah, he just decided to not go into work)....he said it was a good time and we'd have to hang again some time (we didn't). When he left there was a big old wet spot on the bed.

I started hearing from Clay again...texts became more frequent. And finally, after almost a year of not seeing each other, Clay asked if we could get together to catch up.....
HE TOLD CLAY WHAT HAPPENED

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Ponyhoff,

I just discovered your heart-warming story today and read each post! Thanks for your great work! Having written short stories, I know it takes a lot of work, and I hope that you will continue to indulge us with your talent.

I had a similar friendship many years ago with a younger "straight" coworker. I fell in love with him and we were lovers for 6 years. Life took us in different directions and I moved to San Diego. He is married, and they still keep in touch with me. Through the good times and the difficult times that we had, I am grateful for the experience that we shared.
Thanks so much for sharing....I believe this kind of thing happens much more often than people imagine. If you want to write me privately and tell me about your situation I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Ponyhoff,

Hot story..... We wanna hear more of your story. Thanks

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks so much for sharing....I believe this kind of thing happens much more often than people imagine. If you want to write me privately and tell me about your situation I'd be interested in hearing about it.
Check your message when you get a minute.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ponyhoff- I just came across this thread and have loved reading the events between you and Clay and friends. I appreciate the honesty and realness in the stories. I look forward to hearing more.