Have you ever showered with a friend?

D

deleted21627981

I used to bathe and then shower with my brothers growing up until we couldn’t fit. Then we just did it in pairs (4 of us total). I did it with my friend once as a joke cause he was taking too long. Hmu to hear more or for details!

kev2001

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to bathe and then shower with my brothers growing up until we couldn’t fit. Then we just did it in pairs (4 of us total). I did it with my friend once as a joke cause he was taking too long. Hmu to hear more or for details!
I mean - please share here! We'd love to hear more

Reactions: WrikPrada

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever showered with a friend or an acquaintance? How did the situation come about? Was it done at home or at the gym? What was your experience like?
Excluding gym guys, roomates, and intimates, I've had some occasions. All were situations in which it was just the reasonable thing to do, such as situations in which there are a lot of guys waiting to shower. One example is that friends and I were traveling in the Florida Keys for Spring break. We were rough camping where we could and, after several days, snuck inot Baia Honda State Park to use the shoowers. My friend and I waited about half an hour for a shower to be available and, when one was, we just both went in. He was a cute little guy, a bit edgy, but it was pretty much uneventful. He asked me to put soap on his back and then returned the favor. People stared at us as we left. Fuck 'em. Afterward our interactions seemed unchanged. Bear in mind that we attended a college where the only showers were gang showers, although we lived in different dorms and had not seen each other naked before the trip.

AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever showered with a friend or an acquaintance? How did the situation come about? Was it done at home or at the gym? What was your experience like?
Only once, was on holiday in Budapest at a sauna/spa and the changing rooms were pretty old school so it was all communal. As a smaller/average guy myself I found it pretty nerve-wracking because there's nowhere to hide I suppose.

Reactions: kev2001

Theeym

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have showered/bathed with friends in the past. It's not a big deal. The first time seeing a close friend naked is a funny or exciting experience but then that just fades and you get on with what you're doing. For me, it only ever once resorted to mutual masturbation once and that was because she was turned on by the spray attachment that was hitting our legs.
After that, we spoke a little about the experience and it made us closer friends for a while.

It's only erotic if you both want it to be in my experience.

GeorgiaMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I hear "showered with", I usually think of two people sharing a shower, not using an open shower at a gym or dorm but maybe that's just me.

Using my defintion I've never showered with a friend. I have stood besides some acquaintances or buds in an open shower a couple of times in my life but even then not often.

When I was in college, both undergraduate and graduate, and a little bit post college I had roommates and the only time we would lock the bathroom door is if someone was sitting on the toilet. I could be in the shower and have someone come in to pee, shave, brush teeth, and I could do the same with them but we never jumped in together.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I hear "showered with", I usually think of two people sharing a shower, not using an open shower at a gym or dorm but maybe that's just me.
I agree, an open shower is not the same as sharing a shower stall at the same time. My only experiences of actually sharing a shower have always been with the women who were my lovers at the time, so most of those showers had some sensual fun, even if we didn't have the time to actually have sex!

Reactions: mdt123p and kev2001

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
I agree, an open shower is not the same as sharing a shower stall at the same time. My only experiences of actually sharing a shower have always been with the women who were my lovers at the time, so most of those showers had some sensual fun, even if we didn't have the time to actually have sex!
Agree with the definition of 'shower with'. Since we installed a fancy spa like double shower in our bedroom, my wife and I shower together almost daily. It has greatly energized our relationship :)

When we have visitors and see that place, they laugh and wink on what must go on there. Some couple guests have tried and came out happy;)

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I showered with a mate the other day. He was helping me clean up some old dead trees from my yard and we got pretty dirty.
We went inside and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.
As I stripped off my mate came into the bathroom asking if he can borrow my shower too. I said sure, so he started to strip off too. Not at the same time I said. He asked why not? Couldn't think of a reason.
We got naked and he studied my dick, so I took a look at his too. We hopped in the shower and took turns under the water. Nothing much happened, just two guys having a shower.
He's an alright looker, five and a half foot, dad bod, natural bushy pubic hair, and a 2" soft cut dick.

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not the size of a penis that matters. There are many physical parts that make a man attractive. Besides, we have respect for each other, and don't push anything either doesn't want.

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Over here it's not so uncommon to shower together. I sometimes have friend over for sauna. Sit together naked in the heat, go for a refreshing swim in the sea, grab a beer and back to the steam heat. After take a shower together. Help to scrub each others backs and sometimes more too. Happen also that we sit naked after and start to play with each others cocks. Sometimes take turns sucking and wanking cock. Sometimes also do handwork mutually. I like such meetings! Only it doesn't happen so often that it ends with mutual handwork, but showering together after sauna is a usual thing!

Arms4days

Expert Member
Media
City of Westminster, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I’ve found similar when living in Germany and Netherlands. Showering after the sauna together was pretty common, particularly if it’s a father and son that have gone to the sauna together. I’ve showered with friends in the open side by side showers style. Everyone has a look discreetly, you can usually tell the ones that want to see how big it gets when hard as they start washing their dick extra thoroughly.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I’ve found similar when living in Germany and Netherlands. Showering after the sauna together was pretty common, particularly if it’s a father and son that have gone to the sauna together. I’ve showered with friends in the open side by side showers style. Everyone has a look discreetly, you can usually tell the ones that want to see how big it gets when hard as they start washing their dick extra thoroughly.
Frequently done it at Saunas, Gyms etc, it's a common thing to do, whats so special about nudity in water?