Mission to seduce a friend

CUMBUM0345

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all, I thought I'd share something with you all.
I have a friend. He's a nice, caring, attractive dude. I had this running joke that he was bi for ages, an innocent joke. But it turns out he just might be. He keeps hinting and making references. I've, over the last few months, took to flirting with him. He responds well and flirts just as much with me. I have no bad intentions but just like the idea of liberating him. He seems more than eager for me to. A friend mentioned that I should do just that, and it's going great. He makes intense eye contact and likes to touch me and make flirtatious and sexual remarks. He is older than me by just a bit. I care for him but it's more of a friendship thing. I'm not mad about him but notice he is deprived of affection and tender loving. I hope he lets me! This could be something great. He seems aroused and attracted to me which is a great thing. Just thought I'd share this with everyone. I like to hear what people have to say.

Justawatcher23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi all, I thought I'd share something with you all.
I have a friend. He's a nice, caring, attractive dude. I had this running joke that he was bi for ages, an innocent joke. But it turns out he just might be. He keeps hinting and making references. I've, over the last few months, took to flirting with him. He responds well and flirts just as much with me. I have no bad intentions but just like the idea of liberating him. He seems more than eager for me to. A friend mentioned that I should do just that, and it's going great. He makes intense eye contact and likes to touch me and make flirtatious and sexual remarks. He is older than me by just a bit. I care for him but it's more of a friendship thing. I'm not mad about him but notice he is deprived of affection and tender loving. I hope he lets me! This could be something great. He seems aroused and attracted to me which is a great thing. Just thought I'd share this with everyone. I like to hear what people have to say.
You got better luck than a lot of guys going through it. I'm so happy for you and I hope you can someday achieve going to the next level and give him the affection and tender love that he seems to lack. Maybe use exactly that, get situation where you both can have really sensual tension and make it about supporting him on whatever he went or goes through and hope you can move things around to end up in a sexy night.