Have you ever showered with a friend?

Jockstrap Guy 20

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure thing bro...college boy here. I shower every morning and late evening with my college dorm roommate in our open showers in the boys communal bathroom. Also, I am a college jock and shower with my teammates after practice in the college gym which has open showers.
Just returned to my dorm room from playing basketball with the boys. We all showered in the college gym locker room that has open showers.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Played college baseball and still play in some softball leagues so it happens often.

In the men’s locker room, we all have penises. It’s no big deal (and literally that in my case).
Agree, same mindset too. I go to a local fitness center and thats my mindset too in the locker room as an early 40s guy.

Reactions: kev2001

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was many times took shower with a friend .. and strangers at the showers .. some I can’t tell others I can .. not all turn out being sexual but some of them do.

When I was 27 .. there was this friend of mine he was 24 .. we had been friends for several years .. even after he found out I screwed his girlfriend( yes sometimes being bisexual sucks). .. ..

When he found out we fought each other .. I didn’t fight much as much as I just defended myself .. and let him vent his frustration out on me.. afterall I did fuck up..

Things ended when she told him I wasn’t the only one that she had been fucking around with .. and this girl that he had loved since 9th grade he found out her love for him was fake..-and a lie..

That night he comes over to my place .. I thought he was there to fight more so I just. Told him to leave if all he was going to do was cause trouble..he said he was done with it.. she had told him a few other guys she had been with.. and the reason why she did it was to prove she didn’t love him anymore ..

So I let him in we sat and talk drank a few beers and I apologized to him for what I did .. and he said we were ok.. even shakes my hand and hugs me.. I told him if it was alright I was going to take a shower .. he can watch tv or whatever while I took one..

I turned shower on .. got the water the way I wanted it .. stripped and got in.. shut the glass door.. and let the water run all over my body … made the water a little warmer to feel good where he had punched me. And kicked me when I was on the ground..

He comes in says he needed to take a piss.. I said he knew where toilet was.. it wasn’t the first time he took a piss while I was in shower.. there were times I’d be in shower and he needed to piss and I’d whistle like I saw his penis and told him sure he shakes that sweet thing.. he’d get mad .. as he was ok with my sexuality but he was into women only..

I heard the door shut figured he’d left the room .. and next thing I know. He was standing there naked to my surprise and he asked if he can join me.. I said sure .. come on in..

He saw the bruises on my chest and stomach where he had hit me and kicked me.. and turned my back toward him he saw big bruises all over my back.. … he touches one of them .. it hurt so I turned toward him .. and he puts his hand on my chest.. he asked me why I let him do this to me.. sounding like he was about to cry .. couldn’t tell if tears were coming out of his eyes as the shower had ran over his face..

I told him I fucked up and shouldn’t have did what I did.. he says if he knew what she had did before being with me he’d been beating the hell out of her .. I put my hand on his shoulder and told him even I know not to hit a female.. .. he smiled and says I was right..

He wrapped his arms around me and did start crying and tells me it hurts to find out she never loved him.. I told him I wouldn’t say she didn’t love him.. that we all realize there’s other things out there in life and sometimes. We look for it..
He takes the bar soap out of my hands told me turn around..—- I said wait a minute arent I supposed to drop the soap first he smiled and says you wish..

He washed my back and shoulders and I felt something near my ass and I didn’t look.. he tells me to close my eyes and turn around .. I did that and he washes off my chest. And one of the bruises felt like it had a lump in it .. he leans in kisses it and apologizes again.. I wrapped my arms around him holding him tightly ..— told him our friendships fine .. he asked if I was sure .. I said I was about as sure as I am his dick was hard rubbing against mine..

He says sorry.. I said do I seem upset.. and I told him to not worry no one will find out we were in the shower together let alone him with a hard on as well..

He says he never got a hard on because of a guy.. .. I told him I felt the same way when I got a hard on for a girl.. .. he asked what was my reaction.. .. I said I bent her over in the bed slid my cock inside her and fucked her ..

He laughed and says oh fuck .. I was like yeah that’s what she said a lot.. .. he looks down saw I was now erect.. and he says oh fuck.. .. I said sorry .. he said do t be .. said it felt weird for him to be the only one hard while naked in shower with a bi guy..

This was when I assured him I was more gay than bi .. and that I hope he was ok with that and kissed him on the forehead .. .. as I went back with my head after kissing him on forehead he leaned forward kisses me on the lips .. this was a total shock to me..

I of course kissed him back reaching around him grabbing his ass cheeks one in each hand and pulled him closer to me making our cocks cross like two swords ..

I let go we rinsed off got out and dried off .. I wrapped a towel around me and e did same .. .. stepped out of the bathroom and across the hall to the bed room.. and I was kind of freaking out.. as if you guys reading this.. knew how he acted for years about gays and if he saw one looking at him he was ready to beat the hell out of him..

So I said I was sorry like 20 times.. he stops me tells me he kissed me first .. I said no.. I did first on his forehead .. he said that doesn’t count.. if it did that he and his parents would have something to talk about.. I said oh they kiss you on forehead to when talking to you he said yeah .. I said same here ..

He unwrapped my towel let’s it drop to the floor.. takes my cock in his hand and says that he wasn’t promising anything will happen or what will happen.. but he needed to give in to a lie he told himself for many years ..

I said what’s that.. need to take another shower .. he said no to find out if the feelings he had years ago were true toward other guys..

He shortly said his dad hated gay men so he didn’t have the talk with his dad about them kind of feelings .. and said his girlfriend which was now his ex.. was the only girl he was with.. and they didn’t fuck that often either .. I was like really..
He says yeah. 3/4 of the time he fucked her was after she nagged him for hours wanting to..
I took his dick in my hand and told him I didn’t blame her that he has a very nice penis ..

I’d say more but pretty much know what happens next..

if want to read it I’ll post it..

mother than that there were guys took showers with washed each others backs and even few times jerked each other off .. watched our loads go down the drain ..
How about you guys

hornyG89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There was many times took shower with a friend .. and strangers at the showers .. some I can’t tell others I can .. not all turn out being sexual but some of them do.

When I was 27 .. there was this friend of mine he was 24 .. we had been friends for several years .. even after he found out I screwed his girlfriend( yes sometimes being bisexual sucks). .. ..

When he found out we fought each other .. I didn’t fight much as much as I just defended myself .. and let him vent his frustration out on me.. afterall I did fuck up..

Things ended when she told him I wasn’t the only one that she had been fucking around with .. and this girl that he had loved since 9th grade he found out her love for him was fake..-and a lie..

That night he comes over to my place .. I thought he was there to fight more so I just. Told him to leave if all he was going to do was cause trouble..he said he was done with it.. she had told him a few other guys she had been with.. and the reason why she did it was to prove she didn’t love him anymore ..

So I let him in we sat and talk drank a few beers and I apologized to him for what I did .. and he said we were ok.. even shakes my hand and hugs me.. I told him if it was alright I was going to take a shower .. he can watch tv or whatever while I took one..

I turned shower on .. got the water the way I wanted it .. stripped and got in.. shut the glass door.. and let the water run all over my body … made the water a little warmer to feel good where he had punched me. And kicked me when I was on the ground..

He comes in says he needed to take a piss.. I said he knew where toilet was.. it wasn’t the first time he took a piss while I was in shower.. there were times I’d be in shower and he needed to piss and I’d whistle like I saw his penis and told him sure he shakes that sweet thing.. he’d get mad .. as he was ok with my sexuality but he was into women only..

I heard the door shut figured he’d left the room .. and next thing I know. He was standing there naked to my surprise and he asked if he can join me.. I said sure .. come on in..

He saw the bruises on my chest and stomach where he had hit me and kicked me.. and turned my back toward him he saw big bruises all over my back.. … he touches one of them .. it hurt so I turned toward him .. and he puts his hand on my chest.. he asked me why I let him do this to me.. sounding like he was about to cry .. couldn’t tell if tears were coming out of his eyes as the shower had ran over his face..

I told him I fucked up and shouldn’t have did what I did.. he says if he knew what she had did before being with me he’d been beating the hell out of her .. I put my hand on his shoulder and told him even I know not to hit a female.. .. he smiled and says I was right..

He wrapped his arms around me and did start crying and tells me it hurts to find out she never loved him.. I told him I wouldn’t say she didn’t love him.. that we all realize there’s other things out there in life and sometimes. We look for it..
He takes the bar soap out of my hands told me turn around..—- I said wait a minute arent I supposed to drop the soap first he smiled and says you wish..

He washed my back and shoulders and I felt something near my ass and I didn’t look.. he tells me to close my eyes and turn around .. I did that and he washes off my chest. And one of the bruises felt like it had a lump in it .. he leans in kisses it and apologizes again.. I wrapped my arms around him holding him tightly ..— told him our friendships fine .. he asked if I was sure .. I said I was about as sure as I am his dick was hard rubbing against mine..

He says sorry.. I said do I seem upset.. and I told him to not worry no one will find out we were in the shower together let alone him with a hard on as well..

He says he never got a hard on because of a guy.. .. I told him I felt the same way when I got a hard on for a girl.. .. he asked what was my reaction.. .. I said I bent her over in the bed slid my cock inside her and fucked her ..

He laughed and says oh fuck .. I was like yeah that’s what she said a lot.. .. he looks down saw I was now erect.. and he says oh fuck.. .. I said sorry .. he said do t be .. said it felt weird for him to be the only one hard while naked in shower with a bi guy..

This was when I assured him I was more gay than bi .. and that I hope he was ok with that and kissed him on the forehead .. .. as I went back with my head after kissing him on forehead he leaned forward kisses me on the lips .. this was a total shock to me..

I of course kissed him back reaching around him grabbing his ass cheeks one in each hand and pulled him closer to me making our cocks cross like two swords ..

I let go we rinsed off got out and dried off .. I wrapped a towel around me and e did same .. .. stepped out of the bathroom and across the hall to the bed room.. and I was kind of freaking out.. as if you guys reading this.. knew how he acted for years about gays and if he saw one looking at him he was ready to beat the hell out of him..

So I said I was sorry like 20 times.. he stops me tells me he kissed me first .. I said no.. I did first on his forehead .. he said that doesn’t count.. if it did that he and his parents would have something to talk about.. I said oh they kiss you on forehead to when talking to you he said yeah .. I said same here ..

He unwrapped my towel let’s it drop to the floor.. takes my cock in his hand and says that he wasn’t promising anything will happen or what will happen.. but he needed to give in to a lie he told himself for many years ..

I said what’s that.. need to take another shower .. he said no to find out if the feelings he had years ago were true toward other guys..

He shortly said his dad hated gay men so he didn’t have the talk with his dad about them kind of feelings .. and said his girlfriend which was now his ex.. was the only girl he was with.. and they didn’t fuck that often either .. I was like really..
He says yeah. 3/4 of the time he fucked her was after she nagged him for hours wanting to..
I took his dick in my hand and told him I didn’t blame her that he has a very nice penis ..

I’d say more but pretty much know what happens next..

if want to read it I’ll post it..

mother than that there were guys took showers with washed each others backs and even few times jerked each other off .. watched our loads go down the drain ..
How about you guys
Share the rest please

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I fucked up part 2

I released his cock and held his hand and we both got in the bed.. he went directly to kissing me again.. as I kissed him back I felt his tongue run across my lips and so my tongue came out and met his..

As we kissed I wonder how far he was willing to let this go.. so the best way to find out was begin to do things and hope he enjoys it..

I am a real touchy feely guy.. love feeling my hands on a guys warm skin .. and even better I love my lips against skin as well .. so I went down his neck to his chest and his nipples licking them and sucking on them. He kind of flinched a little .. I asked him if he was ok.. he was like sure am..

As I kissed his body all over I’d lick a few spots where hadn’t dried all the way .. -!As I approached his cock I can see precum leaning out . But I went to it licked it off his body and went past his cock .. and went down his legs and to his feet..

I had him flip over .. he does as I moved his feet to each side of me .. I moved up kissing his back as I can feel the head of my dick in his ass crack.. for a few and he didn’t move ..

But as I went down my cock left his ass and moved closer to his knees . It was then I got to his ass kissing each cheek licking them.. and I wondered if what I was about to do next would make him want to stop..

.. tbc.. still reading?? Making sure

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've showered with two friends/neighbors at the Y when we took our kids for swim lessons. Nothing sexual at all.

I have a close buddy that I've posted about elsewhere here. He is also a married dad and as far as I know totally straight, but we have had some interesting experiences. One time we were traveling together and staying in the same room. When it was shower time in the morning, he went first and when he was finished just left the water on, opened the shower curtain and stepped out. I was waiting naked and stepped around him into the shower. Not sexual, just normal naked guy stuff.

hornyG89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
K
I fucked up part 2

I released his cock and held his hand and we both got in the bed.. he went directly to kissing me again.. as I kissed him back I felt his tongue run across my lips and so my tongue came out and met his..

As we kissed I wonder how far he was willing to let this go.. so the best way to find out was begin to do things and hope he enjoys it..

I am a real touchy feely guy.. love feeling my hands on a guys warm skin .. and even better I love my lips against skin as well .. so I went down his neck to his chest and his nipples licking them and sucking on them. He kind of flinched a little .. I asked him if he was ok.. he was like sure am..

As I kissed his body all over I’d lick a few spots where hadn’t dried all the way .. -!As I approached his cock I can see precum leaning out . But I went to it licked it off his body and went past his cock .. and went down his legs and to his feet..

I had him flip over .. he does as I moved his feet to each side of me .. I moved up kissing his back as I can feel the head of my dick in his ass crack.. for a few and he didn’t move ..

But as I went down my cock left his ass and moved closer to his knees . It was then I got to his ass kissing each cheek licking them.. and I wondered if what I was about to do next would make him want to stop..

.. tbc.. still reading?? Making sure
Keep going

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I fucked up part 2 .. continued

After kissing his cheeks of his ass I pulled them apart a little and exposed his asshole.. looked so nice. So I dived in with tongue out as I buried my face between those cheeks and buried my tongue in that hole and he moved as if he was going to pull away and says wtf ..
But then stops and lets me go on and do it…. I figured he’d let me do it a few minutes and stop.. but he lets be do it for a good 20 minutes and then I stopped.. told him get on his knees .. he does that and really lets his ass open up to me so I rimmed his ass more .. making sure he felt my tongu sliding in and out as I tongue fucked his hole..

I had him roll onto his back and saw where his cock was at was wet from precum from his dick..

I sucked his dick for a few and asked him if he wanted to do the honors.. .. and he says real low.. what.. fuck you… I said sure ..

he lays there legs flattened out and pointed his dick straight up.. I got in night stand for some lube and I lubed his dick.. stood over him and squatted down on it.. felt so good going in.. I stayed there as he put his hands on my knees and began fucking me …

this must be his fave position as he fucked pretty fast and with a lot of long strokes and ramming it back in…¡ I watched as my dick dropped precum onto his stomach and I said keep going and he did . I told him I was gonna cum…. And he slowed down a little and did some long hard deep thrusts several times in a row.. he was watching my dick waiting for it to shoot .. if finally did .. first few squirts went on his chest and chin .. wasn’t sure if went in his mouth..

he sits up and gets up and has be go backwards to where my legs were in the air and he began to do it hard and I told him to fuck like he never has before.. and I began feeling his balls smack against me..

He looks into my eyes as I begin to feel his cock begging to throb and then begin to shooting and he was like oh shit and pumped a few more times..

Then pulls out and lays down beside me.. I was catching my breath as I told him that was awesome .. and asked him was it ok.. he said it was better than ok .. said she never sucked his dick that good or let him fuck that hard.. I was like I didn’t see why not.. told him he went fast and didn’t miss a step in his fucking me

We crashed there the rest of the night .. and when woke up he was gone.. left a note saying UNTIL NEXT TIME”

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I showered with all my friends growing up. We had only of bathroom so it was a matter of convince. Some of us played around and some didn't. Just comparing and feeling of each other . I think most men go through this phase of life

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've showered in locker rooms, and dorms many times. I've been to an onsen a few times as well.

I've also showered one on one with a (male) friend a lot of times when we were younger and stayed the night at each others houses, just because it was faster. Also a couple times with a (female) friend of mine for the same reason when we were growing up (we were next door neighbors). All that happened was a mediocre to bad shower tbh.

D

deleted1168963

My friend and I played handball at a private club. We would get off from work go the handball courts then shower and head home (once I got after it could never get the will up to then work out). I thought nothing of it showering together s I did a lot in high school and college after our games. But I noticed something agar awhile that my best pal would turn away from me when we showered. Then I caught of glimpse of his dick. It was hard! It wasn’t big about average a guess and thin. My buddy was popping hard-ons in the shower with me! He’s married but at first it was okay he was thinking of some babe and popped a boner. Nope. Every b time we showered he was getting an erection! Finally I asked him what was wrong and when he turned around his Dick was pointing upwards. Holy shit! He stammered that he was picturing it hard. He said he told his wife about it (that made me blush since I know her) and he made love to her that fantasized about her having a big dick in her. I’m an exhibitionist and and had a few experiences with guys when I was in college (I got lots of blow jobs from drunk roommates) so I asked if he wanted to see it hard. I pictured his wife (big tits) sucking me off and sure enough I got a hard-on. I told him try get his phone and take some pics for his wife. We had to hurry s as we only had the courts for another twenty minutes or so so I dried off and her snapped pictures of it (he still hadn’t dressed and his dick was still hard). As he got close I asked him if wanted to hold it. He did and put his side by side with mine. I asked him if liked it too and he confessed sex with his wife was so much better when he thought about my fat dick. I wanted to push my dick in his mouth right then and there but we got dressed and went home. I got pics and videos of his wife she sent through his phone calling out my name as she fingered herself. I never got into her pants though he did fulfill his fantasy and sucked me off. I was am still part of their fantasy world when they make love and occasionally I get my balls drained

Stihlwaters

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I still have mixed emotions about this. Don’t judge me.
I went partying with a really good friend (both 20) and we drank and obscene amount of alcohol. When we got back to his house (his parents house) we drank more. He had no tolerance at all and was shit faced before we got back to his house. Long story short he pissed his pants and blacked out. Or blacked out and pissed his pants. I couldn’t leave him like that. We were already sans shirts and shoes. So I got him up and into the shower. I swear I didn’t touch him. Just rinsed him off. I had to hold him up so I took off my pants. Don’t judge me. I didn’t even look at his thick tree stump dick sitting there with an enormous head, full deep pink balls covered in just enough blonde fuzz to catch the water as it ran down from his trimmed light brown bush. Okay I may have taken a peek.