Have you ever showered with a friend?

Arms4days

Expert Member
Media
City of Westminster, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Frequently done it at Saunas, Gyms etc, it's a common thing to do, whats so special about nudity in water?
Nice to get clean together. Also any awkwardness is reduced if it’s post gym or sauna where you’re in a mood to relax. Even the straightest of my friends have felt more confident to look and comment on my Dick in that environment.

Reactions: kev2001

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice to get clean together. Also any awkwardness is reduced if it’s post gym or sauna where you’re in a mood to relax. Even the straightest of my friends have felt more confident to look and comment on my Dick in that environment.
Thats right, and if I want to get really clean with a really special friend there's the shower at home we can squeeze into and soap each other all over........

Reactions: kev2001 and mattto

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes a group of us were in vegas we were at the pool I forgot something in the room so I went to get it. I decided to take a leak went into the bathroom and Mike was in there just got out wrapped in a towel I walked to take a leak I was fooling around and said dude took a shower already ! I wanted to take oNE with you. he said ok let's go. he dropped his towel I took off my boardshorts and hopped in the shower. he started washing my back that's all it took I got hard instantly. I came he came it was great