Harry Lawtey - Industry On Hbo

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The strike didn’t affect production on S3, right? I mean Industry being a British product and all.
and I believe they had already finished filming by the time the strike began

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
The strike didn’t affect production on S3, right? I mean Industry being a British product and all.
and I believe they had already finished filming by the time the strike began
no, it finished filming last month if I'm not wrong, there were photos of them on set during the strike. It's funny that no season of Industry has come out smoothly, s1 was released during COVID and they weren't able to really enjoy the circuit(as first time actors), s2 was filmed during COVID and now s3 was filmed during the actor/writer's strike

Reactions: TheBoss10

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no, it finished filming last month if I'm not wrong, there were photos of them on set during the strike. It's funny that no season of Industry has come out smoothly, s1 was released during COVID and they weren't able to really enjoy the circuit(as first time actors), s2 was filmed during COVID and now s3 was filmed during the actor/writer's strike
Yet they still delivered top quality content that had me STRESSED. Also, can e get some more gay content in S3? I miss the cum shots and male nudity.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yet they still delivered top quality content that had me STRESSED. Also, can e get some more gay content in S3? I miss the cum shots and male nudity.
I don't care about it having gay content. I just want more male nudity, specifically from Harry lol. The male cast is HOT. A shame they barely go nude.

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
I don't think the David Jonsson will even be back for season 3(the black gay guy). He hasn't been on any of the season 3 behind the scene photos and he was filming something else while season 3 was in production. So we possibly won't get any gay content next season

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
I don't care about it having gay content. I just want more male nudity, specifically from Harry lol. The male cast is HOT. A shame they barely go nude.
Same, just more nudity!
His role was quite diminished in season 2, with Gus possibly not coming back, hopefully maybe he'll become a co-lead together with the 2 ladies

Reactions: frankgall

frankgall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think the David Jonsson will even be back for season 3(the black gay guy). He hasn't been on any of the season 3 behind the scene photos and he was filming something else while season 3 was in production. So we possibly won't get any gay content next season
That is a shame but not surprising his role was much shorter in season 2 but i still enjoyed it and the whole cast i do agree though the male nudity and masturbation scenes with Harry in season 1 was amazing give us more.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wouldn’t be mad if we had some more gay content like season 1 ( which so far remains my favorite season)

They better start playing their cards right. The three leads are gonna be in big movie projects this year and HBO better take leverage of that, they need to start promotion

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldn’t be mad if we had some more gay content like season 1 ( which so far remains my favorite season)

They better start playing their cards right. The three leads are gonna be in big movie projects this year and HBO better take leverage of that, they need to start promotion

Given how little traction this show seems to have (mediocre ratings, no social media presence, etc), I'm genuinely surprised it's made it to a third season. I'll be shocked if it gets a fourth one.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Given how little traction this show seems to have (mediocre ratings, no social media presence, etc), I'm genuinely surprised it's made it to a third season. I'll be shocked if it gets a fourth one.
I was shocked as well until I realize it's a co-production with the BBC and likely does well in the UK. The show isn't expensive either since there are no big name actors, producers, and even though it's shot in London. I'm sure they get good tax breaks.

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
the HBO president, Casey Bloys, really likes it(he was tweeting about it when it was airing) plus I think that it's not expensive to produce, all they need is an an office floor and a couple of apartments. That being said Harper is on a superyacht in the beginning of the next season:joy:

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
I was shocked as well until I realize it's a co-production with the BBC and likely does well in the UK. The show isn't expensive either since there are no big name actors, producers, and even though it's shot in London. I'm sure they get good tax breaks.
They've added kit Harrington as a recurring character in the new season

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ratings were good during the pandemic / lockdowns. People really binged season 1 and created a momentum for the show. It started on weekly basis and then they dropped the entire season at once, it was the best move.

As for season 2, I guess people were invested and Myha'la became a more known face, so I guess that helped as well.
And for season 3, now the cast is getting more famous, they have big projects and some bigger names are attached to the show so, maybe that gives It a boost. Though I am not expecting a 4th season.. or maybe a 4th and last.