Harry Lawtey - Industry On Hbo

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Any idea if he's straight or what?
He doesn't do a lot of interviews and isn't as active on Social Media so it's impossible to know. All his friends though seem to be straight and he does seem impassioned about football. So far nothing that implies that he isn't straight

5ye45

Legendary Member
Media
He does seem impassioned about football. So far nothing that implies that he isn't straight
Isn't everyone in the UK impassioned about football... :joy:

It's a super gay sport. Hot men running around without their shirts on, junk jiggling all around and a lot of ass grabbing. :sob:

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Isn't everyone in the UK impassioned about football... :joy:

It's a super gay sport. Hot men running around without their shirts on, junk jiggling all around and a lot of ass grabbing. :sob:
Most sports that require any sort of contact has some homoerotic value to it. I wouldn't say it is unique to football. It isn't gayer than volleyball or rugby or basketball etc

I don't mean to generalise but from my experiences not a lot of gay men seem that interested in sports(that is compared to straight men)

5ye45

Legendary Member
Media
I meant with their shirts off. Weird auto-correct. :joy:

I didn't mean to generalize either, but the picture I have gotten of the British, is that they're all pretty into footy.

Steve533

Expert Member
Media
Have a friend who works on the industry. Asked him
If it was a prosthetic. Apparently Henry shot the scene nude originally and then freaked out and asked the producers to reshoot with a prosthetic because he couldn’t handle the idea his real dick would be searchable on the internet.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Where is ITVX from ?? Do you get that in the states. ? Is the series worth it ??

BlazerBoy05

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He doesn't do a lot of interviews and isn't as active on Social Media so it's impossible to know. All his friends though seem to be straight and he does seem impassioned about football. So far nothing that implies that he isn't straight
strange comment