Harry Lawtey - Industry On Hbo

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Industry season 3 starts production this month. Joker 2 still seems to be filming though. He might/might not be done so there's a chance he might not be there for a couple of episodes maybe

Also Kit Harrington has joined the cast for the upcoming season. That's a little exciting(even though there was basically no male nudity last season)

Reactions: Nathan Lane

BlazerBoy05

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what's strange about it? I just said we don't get much from him so it's impossible to try figure out his sexuality and the little we've gotten doesn't indicate he's queer
I understand just a little strange to imply that queer men can't like and play football or sports

hungjockca

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
  • Love
Reactions: brotherfrancis

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Alex has a sex scene on episode 7 of Based on a True Story where you can see his butt from an overhead angle. Much better than his sex scene on Industry
Thank you! I couldn’t put my finger on where I knew that guy of based on a true story from.

Reactions: wayne joynx

twfarrell

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He loves wanking/being wanked in the show
He definitely does. But there’s is something really hot about a quick hand job in an unusual or sudden situation. Quick and dirty. We’d all love it.

From what we’ve seen of his character I don’t think it matters to him if in those situation she it’s a boy or girl doing it.

ra23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't his character in Industry mostly straight?
Has he had any guy on guy scenes in anything, TV or movie wise?
If I recall correctly there was an implied gay scene with him getting a bj in the toilets after the paint bomb thingy but it was Schrodinger's Cat move and we have no confirmation either way.

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
If I recall correctly there was an implied gay scene with him getting a bj in the toilets after the paint bomb thingy but it was Schrodinger's Cat move and we have no confirmation either way.
nope, in a later scene that episode, Yasmin questions him and we discover that they didn't do anything. He only wanted Yasmin to think he was edgy

Reactions: Nathan Lane

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have a friend who works on the industry. Asked him
If it was a prosthetic. Apparently Henry shot the scene nude originally and then freaked out and asked the producers to reshoot with a prosthetic because he couldn’t handle the idea his real dick would be searchable on the internet.

This is believable. I already knew it was a prosthetic, but the reasons behind it actually make sense. Some actors are ok showing a bit of ass, but showing your dick I can understand that being a little uncomfortable.

I'm glad the producers agreed and didn't pressure him, especially since he has no power to make demands.