Harrison Slade - Instagram fitness coach

r0ll0ut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He has over 100k followers and a bunch of thirsty gays liking/interacting with every post as if theyre not all the same. With that following alone, he’s living decent for doing nothing besides working out and posting thirst traps. He is safely building up his self brand until he has enough to pivot to whatever he wants. He’s smart and you cant be mad at that.
I mostly agree. There is something about him that makes him different from the other fitness thirst-trap influencer men out there - e.g. he's always been honest about the fact he loves his bum and loves to show it off - but where he lets himself down is silly "projects" like that calendar and Twitter, which never took off (a screenshot to remind us all). And now America seems to have resulted in...not a lot (so far).

I will say, on the flip side about Twitter, he very easily could have just made it a duplicate of his Insta and rinsed us there too, but has obviously chosen not to. Implies that maybe there was an intention to post better content but then decided against it, but he's only sticking to being safe, which is fair enough... ?

Attachments

tree111

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he takes steroid. it was on one of the twitter pages by a guy who use to work out with him, he is a total whore and dick tease selling his arse pics on insta under the pretense of being a PT! haha. well, not literally for money, but dick teasing men all the time. Has some stupid newsletter out that you can become a member of for 30 pounds i think. I think he is gay. he doesn't do OF because he has some contract deal with a clothing company for boxers and selling protein shakes etc.

UncutGamer26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
he takes steroid. it was on one of the twitter pages by a guy who use to work out with him, he is a total whore and dick tease selling his arse pics on insta under the pretense of being a PT! haha. well, not literally for money, but dick teasing men all the time. Has some stupid newsletter out that you can become a member of for 30 pounds i think. I think he is gay. he doesn't do OF because he has some contract deal with a clothing company for boxers and selling protein shakes etc.

No, the newsletter has never been £30. It used to be 4.99 to sub to his insta which he then moved to the newsletter as users were having issues subbing via insta. (Can confirm insta was giving weird issues when I tried and it took a little while to get around it)

But being honest...you've come out with incorrect information. Yeah, some of us are bored of the same posts every week but not enough to make up stuff. Don't believe everything you see on twitter.

Jack s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's another work out program. I thought that would be the case as his newsletter went out earlier than the announcement timeslot.

Safe to say, OF ain't ever happening at this point lol
My favourite part is in the description he signs it off with ‘i can’t work with you!’
It cracked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: bobsleighman

Jack s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's another work out program. I thought that would be the case as his newsletter went out earlier than the announcement timeslot.

Safe to say, OF ain't ever happening at this point lol
My favourite part is in the description he signs it off with ‘i can’t work with you!’