Harrison Slade - Instagram fitness coach

Ladytransfierce

Cherished Member
Media
I don't necessarily need nudity and stuff but just like Mark Aarons, it's the lack of point, lack of consistency and lazy content .

Mark and Harrison are guys who won the genetic lottery, saw the opportunity and said: I'll half ass this with all my strenght!!!!

One wants to be a musician and decided that posting repetitive content of his ass at exorbitant prices is the way to do it (without apparently considering that those two choices don't marry since record labels aren't normally looking to debut singers who's butt hole are all over the web).

The other wants to be a fitness coach but all of his engagement comes from... thirst traping.

I feel like these young guys don't understand that sexual content don't translate to other content. I don't want you for fitness advice, I watch you for your ass. If you want to be a fitness coach, then darling, you're attracting the wrong crowd.

Hi Harrison, if you're reading, do you know what we want? Underwear reviews on youtube with NSFW on OF (NOT PPV OR ANY OTHER BS).

We want jockstraps. We want cum on the underwear (which you can sell at high price btw). We want you stripping down and sitting on a dilso. I think many would be happy with peachy boy level of nonsense of being fucked with a strappon by a guy(?).

datalore9074

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't necessarily need nudity and stuff but just like Mark Aarons, it's the lack of point, lack of consistency and lazy content .

Mark and Harrison are guys who won the genetic lottery, saw the opportunity and said: I'll half ass this with all my strenght!!!!

One wants to be a musician and decided that posting repetitive content of his ass at exorbitant prices is the way to do it (without apparently considering that those two choices don't marry since record labels aren't normally looking to debut singers who's butt hole are all over the web).

The other wants to be a fitness coach but all of his engagement comes from... thirst traping.

I feel like these young guys don't understand that sexual content don't translate to other content. I don't want you for fitness advice, I watch you for your ass. If you want to be a fitness coach, then darling, you're attracting the wrong crowd.

Hi Harrison, if you're reading, do you know what we want? Underwear reviews on youtube with NSFW on OF (NOT PPV OR ANY OTHER BS).

We want jockstraps. We want cum on the underwear (which you can sell at high price btw). We want you stripping down and sitting on a dilso. I think many would be happy with peachy boy level of nonsense of being fucked with a strappon by a guy(?).
How about just letting him put out the content he is happy with? You don’t have to engage with it if you don’t want to. I don’t think every handsome guy out there on social media needs to be pushed towards more explicit content.

Ladytransfierce

Cherished Member
Media
How about just letting him put out the content he is happy with? You don’t have to engage with it if you don’t want to. I don’t think every handsome guy out there on social media needs to be pushed towards more explicit content.
Darling you understand that this is a forum of discussions, correct?

The point of a forum of discussion is to discuss. In these forums of dicussions people in the forum open thread to discuss certain topics.

This forum of discussion is to DISCUSS the content posted, publicly, by an adult with his consent and knowledge.

The people that reply in this thread in the forum of discussion, discuss their views on said creator's content for the purpose of discussion.

Therefore, asinine comments such as yours go against the point of the thread which is to discuss, especially when you take a personal offense and reply defensively regarding the opinion someone else posted, when the whole purpose of the comment is to share their view for the purpose of the discussion.

Additionally, the comment isn't being sent directly to the creator, therefore said comment does nothing to the creator, unless he is seeking to read the comments in the forums, and takes issue with the comment, which in that case, that's his problem.

If you, as a "fan", takes offense over someone else's opinion on their behalf, let me make it clear that "defending" said creator will not chage the chances of said creators interacting with you.

r0ll0ut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I still check out this thread now and again but I had to unfollow him on Instagram a few weeks ago. I just couldn't look at him 'struggling' to pull his shorts up over his ass any longer. It's beyond cringe at this point lol.
Agreed, and it's so boring as well.

suwus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know he's hot and the best thing about him is his "backside". But is anyone else starting to get bored with his content? Don't get me wrong it's nice to see but it's the same exact thing week after week, month after month, and year after year.

Everything is all about showing off his butt and not much else. In the beginning it was nice to see, but there are only so many repetitive pictures and videos one can look at before it starts to get old.

He knows exactly what he's doing by posting sexually driven content so he might as well stop beating around the bush and start an onlyfans. But then again knowing him if he did all he would do is show content that's no different than what we can see from him on Instagram. I just think it's time that he started presenting something else. Cause his butt is all he has going for himself, at least on social media.

Last edited: