Harrison Slade - Instagram fitness coach

UncutGamer26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was....his newsletter but this time for free.

Struggling to see where his content is going outside of fitness coaching but if that's his ultimate goal then power to him. I hoping for sexy underwear lol but that was just wishful thinking

r0ll0ut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I do wonder if even he knows where he's going next with all of this? Do we think he's got an agent/manager who have flown him out to the States to try and get him something or whether he's just clueless and doing this all by himself?

NotMario95

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do wonder if even he knows where he's going next with all of this? Do we think he's got an agent/manager who have flown him out to the States to try and get him something or whether he's just clueless and doing this all by himself?
Then they’re doing an amazing job for not giving him the opportunity to make a fortune by get him stripped off. I dunno, I’d rather take money when there are clearly many people who are willing to pay to see the goods. Each to their own I suppose ‍♂️

Reactions: BubbleButtLover07

NoIdea3000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Surely he’s doing this by himself with no manager, right? I couldn’t imagine a social media manager saying “Yes! Use the phrase again and change nothing. Brilliant! Innovative! Dare I say, game changing!”

If he is using a manager, they need to be fired asap lol

r0ll0ut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys, if the only problem with this guy is that he misuses the phrase game changer, then we should really focus on what matters here, namely his beauty
I would agree but I think some of us are a bit... "bored"(??)... of his beauty because he's presenting himself in the same way over and over again, hooking us with these "big announcements" that end up to be a bit rubbish?

Jack s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would agree but I think some of us are a bit... "bored"(??)... of his beauty because he's presenting himself in the same way over and over again, hooking us with these "big announcements" that end up to be a bit rubbish?
Exactly this point! He’s the boy who cried wolf with his over use of ‘big announcement’. He knows what he’s doing and dare i say it, it’s starting to feel like he’s baiting. Quite frankly i’m bored of it and over it.

cock searcher

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly this point! He’s the boy who cried wolf with his over use of ‘big announcement’. He knows what he’s doing and dare i say it, it’s starting to feel like he’s baiting. Quite frankly i’m bored of it and over it.
Same I’ve already unfollowed for this reason... Just keeping my eyes out in here in case a nude drops

Terpslurper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He has over 100k followers and a bunch of thirsty gays liking/interacting with every post as if theyre not all the same. With that following alone, he’s living decent for doing nothing besides working out and posting thirst traps. He is safely building up his self brand until he has enough to pivot to whatever he wants. He’s smart and you cant be mad at that.