Gay Celebrities in the Closet

liamboston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The pro gay, pro queer movement can't even keep it's own narrative straight anymore. No pun intended.

On one hand we have to let straight men be comfortable expressing femininity now and escaping the bounds of "toxic masculinity" and and then in the same breath. These progressive non toxic behaviors are used to assume they might be queer anyway? And on top of that we should "not assume someone's sexuality" too. Don't forget that little trope.

This is especially clear with the recent Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith video making the rounds on Instagram and Twitter.... the amount of cognitive dissonance in the replies is making my head spin.

Can someone make sense of this? The math isn't mathing to me.

I cracked when these militants accused Charlie Puth of queerbaiting when he posted a picture of his ass to promote a single :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You
The pro gay, pro queer movement can't even keep it's own narrative straight anymore. No pun intended.

On one hand we have to let straight men be comfortable expressing femininity now and escaping the bounds of "toxic masculinity" and and then in the same breath. These progressive non toxic behaviors are used to assume they might be queer anyway? And on top of that we should "not assume someone's sexuality" too. Don't forget that little trope.

This is especially clear with the recent Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith video making the rounds on Instagram and Twitter.... the amount of cognitive dissonance in the replies is making my head spin.

can;t make sense out of nonsense thinking

Jabr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I cracked when these militants accused Charlie Puth of queerbaiting when he posted a picture of his ass to promote a single :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Charlie Puthy (r/popheadscirclejerk call him that) should definitely be called a gay baiter.
He posted pics of him eating/sucking banana (can't remember properly) & also ass pics. But it didn't work out for him :laughing: He flopped (as he should be :cool:)

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: Trybogus01

karan5513

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: lmb99 and Nice.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Henry Cavill is going to be a dad!! Him and his girlfriend ( that he revealed to the world days after Kate Winslet said he knows at least 4 actors that are closeted) are expecting a baby

https://twitter.com/accesshollywood/status/1780032442239230385?s=19
YAYYY!!!! Y'all can eat your heart now! Henry Cavill is going to be a DADDY!!! I mean he is everyone's daddy but for real, haters aside and ignored, he's gonna one thick hot meaty daddy.
Better put a ring on that Henry.
Ring or not, he's a daddy. Whether haters and gay-rumor-mongers believe it or not, HENRY IS GONNA BE A DADDY!
Screenshot_20240416_153744_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jabr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
YAYYY!!!! Y'all can eat your heart now! Henry Cavill is going to be a DADDY!!! I mean he is everyone's daddy but for real, haters aside and ignored, he's gonna one thick hot meaty daddy.

Ring or not, he's a daddy. Whether haters and gay-rumor-mongers believe it or not, HENRY IS GONNA BE A DADDY!
View attachment 128542391
Sorry for saying this but do you have straight fetish or something?!

Anyway, Having kid with woman doesn't mean one is definitely straight. That person could be bi or even gay. Lots of gay dudes had+have kids with women. They are also closet case, DL etc.

karan5513

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Lol.... calm down trybogus a.k.a "saviour of straight men"..... why r u having a stroke??

Hello2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've been reading for a while that he's gay in the closet or something like that, maybe he's just straight? (at most and I mean at most bisexual?)

Rainofar34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for saying this but do you have straight fetish or something?!

Anyway, Having kid with woman doesn't mean one is definitely straight. That person could be bi or even gay. Lots of gay dudes had+have kids with women. They are also closet case, DL etc.
He definitely has a straight fetish.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media

You

can;t make sense out of nonsense thinking
YUP! They don't want to be discriminated yet they attack and discriminate hot guys for being straight or when they have a GF/kid.

They abhor a heteronormative environment and don't want the to be dictated how people should behave... yet they persistently demand hot guys and male creators to be gay, partner up with femme gay actors or have gay sex with gay people in movies or real life.

• Haha
Reactions: Rainofar34

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nicholas Galitzine & Austin Kevitch 6 years as 'mates' DataLounge is cracking up about Bambi. Camilla Cabello is bearding the happy couple.
Camilla Cabello and Austin might have been a thing before.... but Nicholas is currently dating some model named Cameron Valentina allegedly.

He and Camilla have only ever been close friends.

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited: