Gay Celebrities in the Closet

gbthorn

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have any info on closeted celebrities? I'm always curious about which celebs swing both ways. Rumor has it Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves, and Oprah are all gay, but closeted.

I once met up with a guy online that I found out was the guy who wrote and sung the "Cheers" themesong (where everybody knows your name....). I found it interesting because he was really into the PTL. Not very exciting, but maybe some you have had some more exciting experiences.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have any info on closeted celebrities? I'm always curious about which celebs swing both ways. Rumor has it Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves, and Oprah are all gay, but closeted.

I once met up with a guy online that I found out was the guy who wrote and sung the "Cheers" themesong (where everybody knows your name....). I found it interesting because he was really into the PTL. Not very exciting, but maybe some you have had some more exciting experiences.

Vin Diesel has denied being gay, but we can always hope that he is!

But I don't know of any others, apart from the rumours about them...

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gary Portnoy LMAO

I heard rumors about Zac Efrn and Lucas Grabeel being gay. Zac I think is straight, he has Vanessa, but that really doesn't mean anything. Lucas acts a little gay and his character in HSM is without a doubt gay. I wonder...

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For whatever reason, and you could list many, show biz like teaching, florists or hair dressers, is a calling heard my many gay men. It's not rational to think there are not a lot of famous actors in the closet. It reflects the larger society, as well, in that there are tens of thousands of married men and fathers who have suffered from having to hide a huge part of themselves from their families and the world. As the gay/lesbian struggle for equality continues the "closet" will slowly empty and new social structures could emerge.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still think Kevin Spacey is gay....such a talented actor, and a gorgeous guy.

I SECOND that. I saw him live onstage and outside the stage door once, and gotta say my gaydar just wasn't going off. But he is VERY gorgeous and so talented. All of which makes him very sexy. He is supposedly pretty well-hung too.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so my gaydar is very accurate, and reading that celeb gossip list confirmed sooo much to me. However, obviously it needs to be updated because Anna Nicole is no longer with us.

It's funny, by that list, you'd think that 98% of hollywood was either gay or bisexual.