Gay Celebrities in the Closet

brandhays

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Argentine footballers Ricardo Noir and Sebastián Peratta.
Back in 2011, there were lots of rumours that both players were on a not-so-secret relationship while being teammates at Newell's Old Boys. More explicitly, rumours point out that police found Noir giving a fellatio to Peratta inside a car, were taken to the station and their team paid bribes to authorities so the scandal couldn't be disclosed.
Eventually the rumours were spreading all over social medial and both immediately denied the affair. Curiously enough, while Peratta didn't seem that affected about the rumours for the rest of his carreer, Noir kept whining on several interviews, commenting how much the rumours affected his carreer, his mental health and that he was never the same after that happened. Which kinda makes me think that there was indeed a romance between them.

Peratta (left), Noir (right)
peratta-noirjpg.png

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
It's funny and a little sad that people think it's not possible for an actor to lose contracts due to coming out of the closet. There are terrible actors, actors who have done much worse or more unprofessional things who continue to work and have advertising campaigns without any problems. and it's not a small list. If anyone doesn't think this is possible, just look at the case of Matt Bomer, who lost work because he came out. Or do you think that him not being cast as Christian Grey, which was the unanimous fancast for the role, was because the other actor was better than him? (In this case it was for the better). Bomer having remained active and having once and for all consolidated his career is, yes, due to the fact that he is a great actor and professional. But he doesn't have the same chances to star in even bigger projects because of his sexual orientation. and this goes for many others.

View attachment 128068461
Thank you and MUCH LOVE to you for being real and calling it as it is! You must be living in a world of make-belief if you think and insist that coming out will not have a negative impact on one's Hollywood career -- especially those hot/good-looking heartthrobs that who start being groomed towards being the next matinee idol. Yes there will be some loud supporters who will cheer you up for being gay and out, BUT the majority of viewers are still straight, a lot of girls would be broken-hearted, disappointed, if not turned off, and you trying to get a role of some straight leading man or boy-next-door or some alpha male lead character will not sound believable to many viewers anymore.

I'm the interest of fairness here are his exact quotes. Which are not as negative as your paraphrasing here.

Agree or disagree, and I do think his statements are a bit ignorant but I don't think he was actively telling gay actors to stay in the closet.
See.. even the popular Matt Bomer himself has said, being out and about would very likely cost you so much as far as your Hollywood, and that audience (gays and straights) would adore and follow someone who's hot and maintains the mystery.

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading through these posts I think half the people here would assume Nathan Lane just hasn’t met the right woman yet..
It's always funny when they try to disapprove that most man in Hollywood are gay/bi, despite it being always said by people who are part of Hollywood, like do you think you know Hollywood better than those people.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Not exhaustive or definitive, but gossip about possible gay celebrity hookups gleaned from various gossip sites over the years. You can take it or leave it:

• Cary Grant & Randolph Scott
  • Marlon Brando & Wally Cox
  • Marlon Brando & James Baldwin
  • Marlon Brando & Marvin Gaye
  • Marlon Brando & Paul Newman
  • Rock Hudson & James Dean
  • James Dean & Paul Newman
  • Warren Beatty & Tennessee Williams
  • JFK & Lem Billings
  • RFK & Rudolf Nureyev
  • Robert Wagner & Christopher Walken
  • John Travolta & Sylvester Stallone
  • Mick Jagger & David Bowie
  • Paul Newman & Tom Cruise
  • Patrick Swayze & Rafael Alencar (adult actor)
  • Tommy Hilfiger & Rafeal Alencar (adult actor)
  • Calvin Klein & Rafael Alencar (adult actor)
  • Bruce Willis & Michael J. Fox
  • Bruce Willis & Aaron Carter
  • Keanu Reeves & River Phoenix
  • Keanu Reeves & Gus van Sant
  • Keanu Reeves & Gavin Rossdale
  • David Geffen & Keanu Reeves
  • David Geffen & Seann Williiam Scott
  • Brad Pitt & Thom Racina
  • Brad Piitt & Cameron Fox (adult actor)
  • Brad Pitt supposedly seriously hit on married Eric Bana but got turned down
  • Jake Gyllenhaal & Austin Nichols
  • Jake Gyllenhaal & Matthew McConaughey
  • Jake Gyllenhaal & Henry Cavill
  • Matthew McConaughey & Cole Hauser
  • Matthew McConaughey & Lance Armstrong
  • Colin Farrell & Jared Leto
  • Jared Leto & Alexis Arquette when he was still male presenting (confiirmed by Arquette)
  • Kevin Spacey & Nathan Darrow
  • Pedro Pascal & Ben Aldridge
  • Pedro Pascal & Oscar Isaac
  • Ben Aldridge & Jonathan Groff
  • Chace Crawford & Ed Westwick
  • Chace Crawford & JC Chasez
  • Matthew Morrison & Chace Crawford
  • Matthew Morrison & JC Chasez
  • Shawn Pyform & Colton Haynes
  • Aaron Rogers & Nick Jonas
  • Diddy & Mace
  • Diddy & Cuba Good Jr
  • Diddy & Meek Mill
  • Diddy & Stevie J
  • Diddy & Usher
  • Diddy & Justin Bieber
  • Usher & Justin Bieber
  • Justin Timberlake & Lou Pearlman
  • Dwayne Johnson & Seann William Scott
  • James Franco & Garrett Clayton
  • James Franco & Xavier Dolan
  • James Franco & Keegan Allen
  • Timothee Chalamet & Kid Cudi
  • Timothee Chalamet & Ansel Elgort
  • Kanye West & Riccardo Tisci
  • Andy Cohen & Sean Avery
  • Andy Cohen & John Mayer
  • John Mayer & Perez Hilton
  • Leonardo DiCaprio & Lukas Haas
  • Leonardo DiCaprio & David Blaine
  • Leonardo DiCaprio & Bradley Cooper
  • Bradley Cooper & Victor Garber
  • Bradley Cooper & Gred Duke (former adullt actor David Taylor)
  • Liam Neeson & Bradley Cooper
  • Lee Pace & Richard Armitage
  • Will Smith & Duane Martin
  • Zac Efron & Lucas Grabeel
  • Zac Efron & Max Joseph
  • Zac Efron & Gianluca Vacchi
  • Luke Evans & Jon Kortajarena
  • President Emmanuel Macron & Mathieu Gallet
  • Alexander Skarsgard & Jack McBrayer
  • Christopher Meloni & Lee Tergesen
  • Drake & Odell Beckham Jr
  • Odell Beckham Jr & ASAP Rocky
  • Richard Madden & Froy Guttierez
  • Richard Madden & Brandon Flynn

... I could go on, including dozens more celebrities who haven't been linked to famous people ... used to have an old excel of credible gossip but lost it. Those in the know, feel free to add to the list.
I would also add to your list:

River Phoenix and Bobby bukkowski ( pretty much confirmed by Gus Van saint )

Mark Wahlberg and George Clooney ( there was some talk about them on datalounge several years ago )

Shawn Mendes and Nick jonas ( Blind items)

Shawn Mendes and Josh kushner ( Blind items )

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki ( Stephen amell basically outed them )

Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan

Hugh Jackman and John pallermo

And these ones that i'm 100% sure have hooked up in the past:

Harry styles/ Louis Tomlinson ( even though louis Tomlinson's deeply closeted ass tries to deny It )

Zayn/ liam Payne

And this was a confirmation to me lmao ( ignore the rest of the video and Just Focus on 16:40 time stamp ) louis teases liam by touching Zayn to make liam jealous and then liam does the same thing with Harry to see Louis's reaction ( after this there's no doubt for me that they used to Hook up ) don't matter How hard they want to hide It and deny It

These two would be so beautiful IRL.

Wow! Gay rumors? These are more like a compilation list of fantasy fucks. You definitely got some hot pairs of uber attractive celebrities there. HENRY CAVILL and JAKE GYLLENHAAL? My oh my, instant raging boner! Imagine them wrestling and ground and pounding each other while sweaty and naked in bed after a day of workout.. Ughh, I'm drooling... Who's not gonna want to watch that! GridArt_20240414_063534269.jpg

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Gay rumors? These are more like a compilation list of fantasy fucks. You definitely got some hot pairs of uber attractive celebrities there. HENRY CAVILL and JAKE GYLLENHAAL? My oh my, instant raging boner! Imagine them wrestling and ground and pounding each other while sweaty and naked in bed after a day of workout.. Ughh, I'm drooling... Who's not gonna want to watch that! View attachment 128318281
Do you seriously think you are funny

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Are you insane or do you just lack basic critical thinking skills?

First of all this is the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard, why would someone go out of their way to purposefully post a screenshot showing that they use gay dating apps only to create “buzz”?? Just…WHAT?? It wouldn’t benefit his career either way and it would create more harm than good by doing so.

The Chris Evans comparison is totally unrelated because the majority of people assume and assume correctly that it’s his own dick and not some other guy’s, he’s not gay, that’s wishful thinking.

Y’all are forgetting, actors are professionals, they do this for a living, so just because someone you see on screen doesn’t give you any “gay vibes” because they’re presenting as straight or masculine doesn’t rule out any possibility of them being gay or bisexual.

And in any likelihood, he might just be bisexual. His wife left him shortly after, that says it all.

Lots of male actors/singers etc are probably bisexual/gay. It’s the creative arts what are you expecting?? With the diddy drama unfolding I’m not sure how you honestly don’t believe that lots of guys in Hollywood are gay or bi.

I get with some celebrities it might just be wishful thinking but to assume that someone would queerbait by literally using GRINDR is pathetic, silly and stupid and doesn’t benefit your career in any way shape or form. Idk if you’re trolling but dude…the evidence is right in front of you and you’re in denial.

This trybogus guy is ruining this thread, If he doesn't like here then why does he keeps coming ? Is not even Fun to discuss and post things here anymore
Triggered much? You're complaining about me ruining this thread and ruining the fun but you are all hear feasting on gay rumors about so many hot Hollywood actors and celebrities? I know what that's called and it starts with an H.

• Haha
Reactions: Rainofar34

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Triggered much? You're complaining about me ruining this thread and ruining the fun but you are all hear feasting on gay rumors about so many hot Hollywood actors and celebrities? I know what that's called and it starts with an H.
Maybe coz that's what the thread is about, and if you're bothered about what's happening here why don't you leave

IT'S like being mad because you found people drinking and dancing in bar

KulaDangerous23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David corenswet?
I mean he never disclosed his sexuality you are not wrong to think his gay/bi, but he secretly got married last year and the girl is apparently his childhood sweetheart

Mhhh he has a lot of LGBTQ freinds but that could mean nothing but I'm eye siding it

The saga of Ryan Murphy casting couch!!!!! but he doesn't give gay to me maybe bisexual

Reactions: Nice. and Hello2001

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The pro gay, pro queer movement can't even keep it's own narrative straight anymore. No pun intended.

On one hand we have to let straight men be comfortable expressing femininity now and escaping the bounds of "toxic masculinity" and and then in the same breath. These progressive non toxic behaviors are used to assume they might be queer anyway? And on top of that we should "not assume someone's sexuality" too. Don't forget that little trope.

This is especially clear with the recent Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith video making the rounds on Instagram and Twitter.... the amount of cognitive dissonance in the replies is making my head spin.

Can someone make sense of this? The math isn't mathing to me.

Last edited: