Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Where is the proof? Go collect the $10,000 if what you say is true
They are deluded. You'll get a more coherent conversation from a brick wall. He's one of several people I've put on ignore because of those exact sort of comments. Zero facts, all supposition.

Hannes084

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So how come nobody can verify it then? Go to South America and verify it collect $10,000. It takes a lot of blood to fill a penis to that size.
The largest measured penis is 34cm and belongs to Jonah Falcon. That is verified information. How do you want to pay? I take Paypal.

• Haha
Reactions: lapdog2001

Hannes084

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera actually broke that record with a whopping 48cm. He isn't capable to use it for sex tho. Yes, it takes a lot of blood to fill that up and it can cause issues but 10inch shouldn't be an issue

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The largest measured penis is 34cm and belongs to Jonah Falcon. That is verified information. How do you want to pay? I take Paypal.
Nope, just a big NOPE. But hey, if you got documentation of such, please provide it. We'll be waiting...

Sorry, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera actually broke that record with a whopping 48cm. He isn't capable to use it for sex tho. Yes, it takes a lot of blood to fill that up and it can cause issues but 10inch shouldn't be an issue
Nope, just another big NOPE. But hey, if you got documentation of such, please provide it. We'll be waiting...