Bi friend and bf

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So looking for some advice. One of my mates who I’ve know for about 6 years is bi. Although he has a gf of 4 years and isn’t out as bi. When I came out as gay he told me he was bi but like 70/30 towards girls and had never done anything with a guy. Long story but we ended up hooking up one night and then for the past year or so we’ve been fucking maybe like once a month. I was cool with that as it was just sex and I was single and he’s been clear it’s just sex and nothing else as he wants to be with his gf.

I’ve now though started dating a guy I really like and said to him a few weeks back that now I’m seeing someone we shouldn’t have our casual sex anymore.

He keeps bugging me to continue to have sex with him as he says it’s not that often and nobody needs to know. Im torn on what to do. Advice?!?!

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop shagging your friend, break up with your new lover, or tell your lover about the sex-friend and let him decide how he feels about it. Any of these would work fine. It's a matter of what your priorities are. Personally, I would just go with the first option.

Giang1588

Expert Member
Media
End it. In my experience cheating always leads to problems in lives. It was already cruel what you both did to his girlfriend, please don't do it to the guy you are dating too.

Sorry to sound harsh, but that's my honest opinion.
Finally someone with a brain.
Yes. You need to stop whatever you having with your friend and start dating the other guy. Unless you wanna be the guy on the side for the rest of your life. And do not cheat.

Beefderky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, if he truly loves his girlfriend and wants to be with her, he wouldn't be fooling around with you or anyone else. If he wants to explore his sexuality with other guys, he can but then he should be open with his girlfriend. If she isn't open to the idea of him being with other guys then that's just what it is. He either has to deal with that or find someone more open minded.

Honestly, he probably shouldn't be dating anyone at this point. The fact he couldn't adhere to the basic principles of a relationship just demonstrates how unworthy he is in being in one. Anyways, he's not being very considerate of you with this other guy you are interested in, even though you are also at fault in the matter. You should have denied his advances until he was single then had all the kinky sex you wanted lol. I'm sure if you remain friends with this guy, the truth will be found out. If that ever happens, just accept responsibility if you are ever confronted by his gf and don't make excuses. You wouldn't want it done to you so why would you think it would be okay to do to someone else. Also, you should not date this person. Not now, not until he actually discovers himself and what he wants.

If you want any sort of normal dating life with a healthy relationship then you should talk to your bi friend. If you want my advice on the matter, go back as friends. There should be no fooling around of the sort. No sex, nudes, ect. Get that friendship back and keep it there. If he doesn't agree or does and later tries to sway you then you need to ditch him. That's not a good friend then. He's just using you for his selfish needs and doesn't really care about your situation. Whatever happens, the boundaries have to be there or the string needs to be cut. This is because, any future relationships you have, if any of them ever ask you about your friend and if you hooked up before, or cheated and or was the "other woman", would you be honest or lie? What type of person do you want to be? If you are honest, they will most likely be okay with it because we have all messed around with friends before. Some work as far as maintaining a friendship and others don't. If you were to lie to them, then you clearly aren't ready to be in a relationship either. If you can't be open and honest with with yourself and your potential partner then just give up. Go back to being single and having your one night stands until the day comes when you are actually ready to form a relationship with another person. Remember, they aren't easy. You need to be trustworthy, able to communicate, able to take responsibility.

D

deleted18388141

Do what you think is right without changing your values to please someone
he is allready cheating on his girl friend! So it s normal that he want things to be the same for you
if you want to build something honest with the new guy, you know what to do!
don t be the toy of ur friend

oliverKj

Cherished Member
Media
So looking for some advice. One of my mates who I’ve know for about 6 years is bi. Although he has a gf of 4 years and isn’t out as bi. When I came out as gay he told me he was bi but like 70/30 towards girls and had never done anything with a guy. Long story but we ended up hooking up one night and then for the past year or so we’ve been fucking maybe like once a month. I was cool with that as it was just sex and I was single and he’s been clear it’s just sex and nothing else as he wants to be with his gf.

I’ve now though started dating a guy I really like and said to him a few weeks back that now I’m seeing someone we shouldn’t have our casual sex anymore.

He keeps bugging me to continue to have sex with him as he says it’s not that often and nobody needs to know. Im torn on what to do. Advice?!?!
Seems like u r not comfortable with keeping it going so don’t do it no more bro.
Cheating is messy and not fit everyone, if it’s making u question weather or not, the answer is no.
This guy def likes being with dudes but is scared to try out with new ones prob because of drama, having u is easy and he doesn’t wanna lose it, he needs to figure out his shit himself, no need to mixed in this mess

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys for your thoughts! I had a proper long chat with him about over a week ago and we agreed that we’ll stop hooking up and go back to just being friends. I also told the new guy I’m seeing that I’d hooked up with my friend in the past just so he had full disclosure and he was cool with it as it was in the past.

Seemed to be going pretty good until I woke up this morning to a text from my friend saying ‘wish you were here with me now wanna fuck you so bad’. Now it was at like 3am so he was probably out and drunk but still it now puts me in a really awkward position with the new guy I’m seeing. I dunno whether to tell him and be honest but he’ll want me to end the friendship and I do value him as a friend even though he’s being a jerk. Urghhhh

oliverKj

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks guys for your thoughts! I had a proper long chat with him about over a week ago and we agreed that we’ll stop hooking up and go back to just being friends. I also told the new guy I’m seeing that I’d hooked up with my friend in the past just so he had full disclosure and he was cool with it as it was in the past.

Seemed to be going pretty good until I woke up this morning to a text from my friend saying ‘wish you were here with me now wanna fuck you so bad’. Now it was at like 3am so he was probably out and drunk but still it now puts me in a really awkward position with the new guy I’m seeing. I dunno whether to tell him and be honest but he’ll want me to end the friendship and I do value him as a friend even though he’s being a jerk. Urghhhh
Nah bro don’t tell the new guy u seeing, no need. This is something u need to deal with ur friend.
If u r the person he’s texting when he’s drunk………….. he needs to figure out his shit, just be careful so he doesn’t pull u back into his mess.
I’d just take distance from him tbh

Reactions: ipex and malakos

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah bro don’t tell the new guy u seeing, no need. This is something u need to deal with ur friend.
If u r the person he’s texting when he’s drunk………….. he needs to figure out his shit, just be careful so he doesn’t pull u back into his mess.
I’d just take distance from him tbh
Cheers man. I gave him a call yesterday and we had a long long chat. He basically started off by saying sorry should never have done that blah blah blah to then saying oh but I miss you and what we had.

So I basically gave him an ultimatum- either he wants to be with his gf, in which case he needs to stop messaging me for sex OR he doesn’t want to be with his gf he wants to be with me in which case dump her. But if he wants to be with me then it’s a proper relationship not a hook up arrangement.

I said he needs to make up his mind in next few days and let me know because it’s not fair in anyone to drag this out anymore. And I did say to him if he chooses his gf and then messages me again for sex later I’ll tell her everything as I’m so done with this shit! Haven’t heard anything from him yet…

oliverKj

Cherished Member
Media
Cheers man. I gave him a call yesterday and we had a long long chat. He basically started off by saying sorry should never have done that blah blah blah to then saying oh but I miss you and what we had.

So I basically gave him an ultimatum- either he wants to be with his gf, in which case he needs to stop messaging me for sex OR he doesn’t want to be with his gf he wants to be with me in which case dump her. But if he wants to be with me then it’s a proper relationship not a hook up arrangement.

I said he needs to make up his mind in next few days and let me know because it’s not fair in anyone to drag this out anymore. And I did say to him if he chooses his gf and then messages me again for sex later I’ll tell her everything as I’m so done with this shit! Haven’t heard anything from him yet…
Awesome man! Set ur boundaries let him deal with the rest. Stand ur ground!
Nicely done

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome man! Set ur boundaries let him deal with the rest. Stand ur ground!
Nicely done
Cheers dude. He called me this morning and sounds like he really isn’t sure what to do. He says he’s thinking of dumping his gf but then he’s not sure. Tbh seems like he’s just scared of what people will say when they find out why. I do kinda feel bad for him!

Reactions: CockMySuck

oliverKj

Cherished Member
Media
Cheers dude. He called me this morning and sounds like he really isn’t sure what to do. He says he’s thinking of dumping his gf but then he’s not sure. Tbh seems like he’s just scared of what people will say when they find out why. I do kinda feel bad for him!
I get the confusion, I also don’t think he will dump her, seems like he needs to deal with his own sexually himself. I just think it’s selfish to pull u in when u r also having a thing with someone else.
There’s nothing wrong with living in the closet but he’s choosing a person who is free, he’s tryna pull u back there with him.
Just be aware that he may be saying that just out of confusion but in reality he ain’t gon do nothing, just make sure When/if he reaches out saying he made a final decision, to confirm it’s 100% legit. Let’s say I’ve seen this before lol

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get the confusion, I also don’t think he will dump her, seems like he needs to deal with his own sexually himself. I just think it’s selfish to pull u in when u r also having a thing with someone else.
There’s nothing wrong with living in the closet but he’s choosing a person who is free, he’s tryna pull u back there with him.
Just be aware that he may be saying that just out of confusion but in reality he ain’t gon do nothing, just make sure When/if he reaches out saying he made a final decision, to confirm it’s 100% legit. Let’s say I’ve seen this before lol
Yeah I think your probably right, can’t see him actually dumping her. But also can’t see when he’s gonna actually make a decision - Although if he doesn’t dump her then it’s basically decision made right. I feel like I should tell the guy I’m seeing the whole story, I feel really bad almost hiding this from him - do you think that’s a really bad idea?

oliverKj

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah I think your probably right, can’t see him actually dumping her. But also can’t see when he’s gonna actually make a decision - Although if he doesn’t dump her then it’s basically decision made right. I feel like I should tell the guy I’m seeing the whole story, I feel really bad almost hiding this from him - do you think that’s a really bad idea?
I think he doesn’t need to know if it doesn’t affect him. U may just make him insecure for no reason(depending on how he is as a person).
It really depends on kinda person he is, how do u think he’s gonna take it ?!
If u plan on not hooking up with ur friend no more anyways, why should u bring that up?!
If u guys stay friends then he may be a bit iffy whenever u guys meet, even if u don’t do nothing, but also if it’s making u feel bad and u think it’s gonna bring u some peace just tell him.

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he doesn’t need to know if it doesn’t affect him. U may just make him insecure for no reason(depending on how he is as a person).
It really depends on kinda person he is, how do u think he’s gonna take it ?!
If u plan on not hooking up with ur friend no more anyways, why should u bring that up?!
If u guys stay friends then he may be a bit iffy whenever u guys meet, even if u don’t do nothing, but also if it’s making u feel bad and u think it’s gonna bring u some peace just tell him.
Thanks man. I went and had a chat with him last night and told him the latest saga (I’d told him before that in the past I’d hooked up with my friend). He was totally fine with it and I’m glad I told him and was honest. But then he asked whether I wanted to make what we had an open relationship and said he’d had them in the past and was cool with it. I’ve never done that before but not totally against it. Buuuut that would give my friend exactly what he wants and goes back to the same crap situation. Also not sure entirely how I feel about my bf fucking other guys. I just said I’d think about it. Ffs why is my life such a mess

oliverKj

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks man. I went and had a chat with him last night and told him the latest saga (I’d told him before that in the past I’d hooked up with my friend). He was totally fine with it and I’m glad I told him and was honest. But then he asked whether I wanted to make what we had an open relationship and said he’d had them in the past and was cool with it. I’ve never done that before but not totally against it. Buuuut that would give my friend exactly what he wants and goes back to the same crap situation. Also not sure entirely how I feel about my bf fucking other guys. I just said I’d think about it. Ffs why is my life such a mess
Hahah yeah open relationships r cool too. U guys just need to be on the same page.
As for ur friend, if ur relationship opens up doesn’t mean u should hook up with him.
The point is, his relationship isn’t open.
Only open the relationship if u feel 100% comfortable, otherwise it won’t be enjoyable at all

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahah yeah open relationships r cool too. U guys just need to be on the same page.
As for ur friend, if ur relationship opens up doesn’t mean u should hook up with him.
The point is, his relationship isn’t open.
Only open the relationship if u feel 100% comfortable, otherwise it won’t be enjoyable at all
Cheers man, you’re like my personal agony aunt hahaa. Think I’ll just see how it plays out over the next few weeks.