Jziggs83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the story! I got hard most chapters. Unsatisfying ending for me, I was hoping they'd end up exclusive or something since they said experiences with others left them feeling empty, but the story isn't 100% for me!

Reactions: kooldude01

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the year 2001 I decided to bust out a wall.. on the other side of this wall was just a big ass room that had a bunch of shit stored in there .. so I went through the stuff .. donated biggest portion to goodwill ( in case don’t know .. good will is a place where donate stuff and they sell it cheap to other people ).
And also getting rid of my old cabinets counter tops appliances .. so a buddy of mine came help load it all up and hauled it off.. ..

then I decided to be lazy and hire a crew to knock out the wall and redo it all ..

When they got done my kitchen looked so big .. I couldn’t believe it would have made it look as big as it did ..

I went to get stove dishwasher. Fridge and stuff and they were going to deliver it the next day..

I also ordered what they call island or something like that goes in middle of kitchen .. the new space was going to have big dinner table and several chairs .. so I got it all ordered and the next day it shows up.. driver backs up in my driveway .. he was so good he stopped not even an inch away from the door ..
.. out of the drivers side this guy jumps out .. and I was like this guy is going to unload my stuff .. he was like 5ft Give or take inch or so.. real skinny with a cute little butt …

He walks up to my door. He says hi I’m Sean .. is your name Lance .. I said. Yeah I am ..

he steps into the house and I showed him the kitchen / dining room area now that merged into one huge room..
He was like wow looks nice.. and that one day he’s gonna be in a place with a big kitchen and living room and bedroom ( I though why need a huge bedroom for his little body but then all I can really do was admire his butt and cute sexy body …

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the year 2001 I decided to bust out a wall.. on the other side of this wall was just a big ass room that had a bunch of shit stored in there .. so I went through the stuff .. donated biggest portion to goodwill ( in case don’t know .. good will is a place where donate stuff and they sell it cheap to other people ).
And also getting rid of my old cabinets counter tops appliances .. so a buddy of mine came help load it all up and hauled it off.. ..

then I decided to be lazy and hire a crew to knock out the wall and redo it all ..

When they got done my kitchen looked so big .. I couldn’t believe it would have made it look as big as it did ..

I went to get stove dishwasher. Fridge and stuff and they were going to deliver it the next day..

I also ordered what they call island or something like that goes in middle of kitchen .. the new space was going to have big dinner table and several chairs .. so I got it all ordered and the next day it shows up.. driver backs up in my driveway .. he was so good he stopped not even an inch away from the door ..
.. out of the drivers side this guy jumps out .. and I was like this guy is going to unload my stuff .. he was like 5ft Give or take inch or so.. real skinny with a cute little butt …

He walks up to my door. He says hi I’m Sean .. is your name Lance .. I said. Yeah I am ..

he steps into the house and I showed him the kitchen / dining room area now that merged into one huge room..
He was like wow looks nice.. and that one day he’s gonna be in a place with a big kitchen and living room and bedroom ( I though why need a huge bedroom for his little body but then all I can really do was admire his butt and cute sexy body …
Accidentally hit post.. sorry about that ..

He went back out to his truck .. got up in there came back out with a back brace and put it on.. .. came back .. opened up the door to the truck( it went upwards and was noisy as it went). I looked in there and saw all my stuff even my mid-floor. Island as I liked to call it.. it was in four sections ..

He unloaded them and set them aside .. then got the stove— and this for some reason got me a little aroused .. he rolls it on a big dolly and sits it where it’s going .. then the fridge . And he sits the dolly down and gets all the stretch wrap off the stove slid it in and hooked it up..

Then he says let’s put the island together so we did .. got the counter top on it the top and he went under and screw it to the base/platform.. sxx .. he was under there on his back and s
I told him I’d get that as I didn’t think it was part of his job.. he says it’s ok.. he doesn’t mind.. I think he was doing it to show me that his little body was strong that his size didn’t matter ..

I began to be myself in my mind thinking of picking him up.. wrapping his legs around my waist and pressing him against the wall and begin kissing him..

He asked if I was ok.. I kind of looked at him. Guess was daydreaming .. .. he says as he looked down says he normally doesn’t get that reaction when he is delivering stuff to customers.. I looked down and I know my face turned red .. he says it’s ok… that he was flattered someone. Can look at him and get excited like I was..

I told him there wasn’t anything wrong with him .. trust me…

he looks at me and smiles and says there’s definitely nothing wrong with me..

Was this just a pass he made at me or was he just making an observation..

he asked me as he was grabbing stuff he unwrapped the stove and stuff with — asked me what had me aroused .. ( I was beginning to think.. most guys wouldn’t ask questions about it — they would x x. Just move along and do and finish their job and leave.. xxx )

So he was under there putting the bolts in sections 1 and 2 .. on his back and he was stretching up and his shirt slid up to where see his belly .. it was light brown skin with little trail of hair going down to his pants ..

He moved some more and then I was able to see his bush above his cock ( realizing he wasn’t wearing. Any underwear ).. he comes crawling out and I had to lean against it as I was not full blown.. erect ..

First thing he does when gets out is looks down toward my crotch area but couldn’t see it as it was against the stand/island .. he went around and this time he does it on his knees .. ass up in the air …. Seeing the top part of his ass and crack I just began thinking “fuck.. I wanna run my tongue in that “

I didn’t know what I was going to do .. I wanted to stay there and help and he was making things hard to keep me there ..

he comes out says ready for the top.. I said I bet you are … then I said I’m glad it is .. and we put it on and he says out of no where “Yes”

I said “yes what ?”

he said he’s ready for a top he just hasn’t been with one in couple years ..

I said I find that hard to believe ….

he stand real close. To me and the top of his head was couple inches below my chin( I’m 5ft11 / 6ft tall).. and he looks up and tells me no one wants to be with a guy that still looks as short and young as he looks ..

I told him .. since he was being so open about his sexuality and basicly how long it’s been since he had sex .. I asked him .. what time does he get off work..

He says I was his only drop/ delivery for today .. and the manager wanted him to help me set up everything and put it where I wanted it to go..

We put the island/ cabinet where wanted it. And mounted it to floor.. he turned toward me I leaned over and kissed him. And he stared at me. For a minute .. then kisses me back..

I set him on the stand where we kissed as I worked on pulling his shoes and socks off.. then went up slid his shirt off .. he lays down on the counter top of the stand ( which was 6ft long ) where I unzipped his pants and pulled them off .. and there it was .. his coxk rock hard .. and he speaks up and says that’s another reason why can’t find anyone ( his dick was 4 1/2 to 5 inches ).

I began sucking it and told him nothing wrong with this coxk.. and sucked it and his balls some ..

he sits up puts his arms around my neck holds me and begins kissing and he was a damned good kisser .. working out lips together and barely sliding his tongue out to run across my lips ..

I was about to blow a wad in my pants right there ..

I raised his legs up .. reached around him picked him up held it naked body in my arms.. ( still had my pants on but if I was naked like him I could be lowering him down onto my cock but only thing I did I was lower him down to let him feel how hard I was ..

I carried him to the bedroom tossed him on the bed .. kicking my shoes off and taking my shirt off as he was unbuttoning my pants.. pulling out my cock and took it in his mouth and began sucking it hard ..

tbc

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A few weeks went by. I thought occasionally about the friendly delivery guy, but I hadn't seen him around.

One late afternoon, I'd arranged a hook-up with a local Grindr guy. I'd met him a few times and it was good fun. He was around 25 years old, the same age as me. He would come around and we'd make out, sometimes I'd suck him, sometimes he'd suck me, sometimes we'd fuck. All quite unremarkable but pretty hot.

This time, he was in a hurry and just wanted to unload. I let him in my building and he came up to my flat. Literally as he closed the door, his belt was already undone and I could see his cock throbbing in his trousers. He kissed me while unzipping to show his black briefs. His cock was around 7in erect, a nice head with a low hanging balls. It does the job nicely.

I got straight to my knees and blew his cock in my flat's opening passage. Just then the buzzer rang. I ignored it.

As I unleashed his cock from his pants, he was already hard. I got straight to work. I loved giving head. There was something about seeing a hard cock pointing right at me, knowing that I was giving instant pleasure to the man looking down at me, knowing that I was driving him crazy as my tongue caressed his balls, knowing that his cock would throb as it hit the back of my throat, knowing that I was directly responsible for him feeling relaxed that night.

Knowing he was in a hurry, I was quickly thrusting back and forth as he fucked my mouth. His moans intensified as his leaked precum down my throat. Soon after, he shot a warm load straight down, holding the back of my head so I could take every last drop.

He withdrew his cock, playfully tossed his hands through my brown hair and zipped himself back up.

"Thanks mate, that was hot. See you again soon". He kissed my cheek, and left my flat. He must have been all of 5 minutes. I love encounters like that. Not earth shatteringly brilliant, but really hot and not doing any harm to anybody.

Later that evening I went out to meet a mate. Checking my postbox as I left, there was a "sorry we missed you" card from an Amazon delivery from when I'd been buzzed earlier. At the end of the card was a handwritten note:

"Guess who! I could have used another quick pitstop haha."

Fuck!

Off I went to meet my mates, my cock dripping with thoughts of what might have been.
:) :) :) Is this a raunchy Cadburys Milk Tray advert ??? ;)

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Accidentally hit post.. sorry about that ..

He went back out to his truck .. got up in there came back out with a back brace and put it on.. .. came back .. opened up the door to the truck( it went upwards and was noisy as it went). I looked in there and saw all my stuff even my mid-floor. Island as I liked to call it.. it was in four sections ..

He unloaded them and set them aside .. then got the stove— and this for some reason got me a little aroused .. he rolls it on a big dolly and sits it where it’s going .. then the fridge . And he sits the dolly down and gets all the stretch wrap off the stove slid it in and hooked it up..

Then he says let’s put the island together so we did .. got the counter top on it the top and he went under and screw it to the base/platform.. sxx .. he was under there on his back and s
I told him I’d get that as I didn’t think it was part of his job.. he says it’s ok.. he doesn’t mind.. I think he was doing it to show me that his little body was strong that his size didn’t matter ..

I began to be myself in my mind thinking of picking him up.. wrapping his legs around my waist and pressing him against the wall and begin kissing him..

He asked if I was ok.. I kind of looked at him. Guess was daydreaming .. .. he says as he looked down says he normally doesn’t get that reaction when he is delivering stuff to customers.. I looked down and I know my face turned red .. he says it’s ok… that he was flattered someone. Can look at him and get excited like I was..

I told him there wasn’t anything wrong with him .. trust me…

he looks at me and smiles and says there’s definitely nothing wrong with me..

Was this just a pass he made at me or was he just making an observation..

he asked me as he was grabbing stuff he unwrapped the stove and stuff with — asked me what had me aroused .. ( I was beginning to think.. most guys wouldn’t ask questions about it — they would x x. Just move along and do and finish their job and leave.. xxx )

So he was under there putting the bolts in sections 1 and 2 .. on his back and he was stretching up and his shirt slid up to where see his belly .. it was light brown skin with little trail of hair going down to his pants ..

He moved some more and then I was able to see his bush above his cock ( realizing he wasn’t wearing. Any underwear ).. he comes crawling out and I had to lean against it as I was not full blown.. erect ..

First thing he does when gets out is looks down toward my crotch area but couldn’t see it as it was against the stand/island .. he went around and this time he does it on his knees .. ass up in the air …. Seeing the top part of his ass and crack I just began thinking “fuck.. I wanna run my tongue in that “

I didn’t know what I was going to do .. I wanted to stay there and help and he was making things hard to keep me there ..

he comes out says ready for the top.. I said I bet you are … then I said I’m glad it is .. and we put it on and he says out of no where “Yes”

I said “yes what ?”

he said he’s ready for a top he just hasn’t been with one in couple years ..

I said I find that hard to believe ….

he stand real close. To me and the top of his head was couple inches below my chin( I’m 5ft11 / 6ft tall).. and he looks up and tells me no one wants to be with a guy that still looks as short and young as he looks ..

I told him .. since he was being so open about his sexuality and basicly how long it’s been since he had sex .. I asked him .. what time does he get off work..

He says I was his only drop/ delivery for today .. and the manager wanted him to help me set up everything and put it where I wanted it to go..

We put the island/ cabinet where wanted it. And mounted it to floor.. he turned toward me I leaned over and kissed him. And he stared at me. For a minute .. then kisses me back..

I set him on the stand where we kissed as I worked on pulling his shoes and socks off.. then went up slid his shirt off .. he lays down on the counter top of the stand ( which was 6ft long ) where I unzipped his pants and pulled them off .. and there it was .. his coxk rock hard .. and he speaks up and says that’s another reason why can’t find anyone ( his dick was 4 1/2 to 5 inches ).

I began sucking it and told him nothing wrong with this coxk.. and sucked it and his balls some ..

he sits up puts his arms around my neck holds me and begins kissing and he was a damned good kisser .. working out lips together and barely sliding his tongue out to run across my lips ..

I was about to blow a wad in my pants right there ..

I raised his legs up .. reached around him picked him up held it naked body in my arms.. ( still had my pants on but if I was naked like him I could be lowering him down onto my cock but only thing I did I was lower him down to let him feel how hard I was ..

I carried him to the bedroom tossed him on the bed .. kicking my shoes off and taking my shirt off as he was unbuttoning my pants.. pulling out my cock and took it in his mouth and began sucking it hard ..

tbc
He sucked it for few minutes laying on his stomach .. I leaned over ram my finger in his crack and instead of pulling away .. he lifted his butt S if to say .. go ahead …

He stopped for a minute and wanted me to lay down in the bed .. so I did as he moved to side of me and went back to sucking my cock some more.. only this time he worked it down his throat And backed off and did it again few times and then I watched as my cock disappeared into his mouth and loved how it was feeling sliding down his throat ..

Some how I heard myself telling him keep sucking .. but I didn’t need to tell him that ..

I had him move around to where we were in 69 so I can suck his cock n balls some.. his balls were so hairy I loved it as I sucked on hi balls feeling his pubes in my mouth and then rub my nose in it and smell the sweetness of it all..

And then I went for the grand finale when I am in this position and that’s rimming his ass … as I ran a finger over his hole.. I can tell it had definitely been a while since anything has penetrated it.. I ran my tongue over it and he pulled his legs forward A little exposing his hole more to me but took away the access to his coxk.. but that was fine as I was going to be here a while enjoying this..

I licked around his hole and wet a finger and worked it inside but wetting my finger several times and working my tongue around it trying to push it inside his hole..

I worked on his hole for a while as he stopped every now and then and enjoying it all.. I had managed to get my tongue sliding inside it and tongue fucked it for few.. he pushes back pressing his ass against my face and rubbing it back and forth and side to side as my tongues kept on staying in that hole as much as possible ..

It was him deciding to stop and get up .. as he got up I had a thick spot of precum right below my neck and as he moved around precum was stringing from his dick onto the bed ..

He asked if I had any lube and I told him top drawer of nightstand .. he gets in there sees it and condoms.. he asked if we had to use condoms and I told him no .. I just had them there for guys that want to use one and they been there for years .. kind of giggled and told him they were probably expired …
…. He lubed my cock as I laid there and he stand over me and begins to squat down and I can feel my head opening up his hole .. and he flinched as it did..

He looks into my eyes reminds me it’s been a while .. I told him take his time .. and he did .. few times getting my dick out of him and adding more lube … ..

This time as he went down on my cock he went down a little faster .. I put my hands on his ankles .. as his hands were on my knees as he worked the rest of my cock inside him..

I was saying “ fuck you’re so freaking tight. “ and he was saying “ you’re so freakin huge ( as I was little over 8 inches and medium thickness )

He had me inside him all the way .. he tells me one other guy that had fucked him was little smaller and thinner .. and wasn’t totally rock hard but mine was rock hard ..-and says it feels great. As the looks of pain went across his face as he begins to go up and down a little. … riding my cock..

The more he went up and down the more he went up. And then back down .. I was laying there grasping the covers on the bed with my hands. And probably bending my toes as he did this and began picking up the pace..

He wanted to be on his back so as he moved to the right I sat up and as he went onto his back I got on my knees without it popping out ..

I began to pump slowly as he. Grabbed his ankles and pulled his legs back..

I went doing long strokes .. pulling almost out and sliding back in slowly and his mouth opened up and says oh fuck that feels great .. so I kept doing it but over time I went faster and faster .. he started jerking his dick as I went to shorter strokes meaning faster as I went in hard few times feeling my balls smack against him..

As he was jerking his dick he tells me to cum in his ass .. and I told him it’s about to happen as I began shooting and my cock throbbing so hard as it did ..

Soon after I came I began to feel his asshole tightening up around my shaft .. and then throbbing as he shot he load on his chest and stomach..

He was moaning as he shot his load ..
I pulled my dick out let his legs down and began sucking his cock Tasting what was left oozing out of his dick.. then sucked and licked up what was on his stomach and chest .. and he lifted his head up and kisses me on the lips and slid some tongue in my mouth tasting his cum ..

He lays flat in the bed. Arms out on the bed .. and asked if I needed anything else delivered ..

I told him he can deliver himself on my doorstep anytime ..

He went showered off and got dressed .. I put on my pants on .. he grabbed his back brace.. says it’s mandatory to wear it.. and I told him make sure he did as my dad didn’t wear his one day at work and he threw his back out.. he was like damn…

We stood at the door .. kissed for few minutes .. he put his hand on my crotch and was surprised it was hard .. he said wished had time. To go another round but he better get the truck back to the store and see if any new deliveries came up if not clock out and go home ..

I said clock out and come here if wanted another round

He didn’t come back that day but I did give him my number and he can call me anytime. And he tells me give few days as his ass was sore .. I apologized to him and he said don’t apologize that he enjoyed every minute. If it

Mxexpert

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd had a productive day of laundry, gym and changing my bedsheets. I'd checked in with Matt that this place we were going to was pretty chilled and not too formal. Confirming that it was, I stayed in my green overshirt and t-shirt, jeans and trainers.

I was quite grateful for the fact Matt had suggested a live music bar for tonight. Much though I've loved my time with him, we've not spent much time talking. The other day was a movie. The longest conversation we've had has been about his now dead wife...

I reassured myself that there was no need to be nervous and even if there was, it would only make it harder.

I arrived before Matt. I got us a table with a nice view of a small stage, which had a pianist, a percussionist, a singer and a bass player playing some pretty smooth jazz. It was spontaneous playing rather than individual songs. They were impressive.

Matt arrived a few minutes after me.

"Hey!"

"Hey Matt. Nice choice. This bar is amazing".

"Yeah! I'm impressed. I'll go to the bar. What do you fancy to drink, Tom?"

"Ooh. I'll have whatever you're having - surprise me".

Matt was gone a few minutes. It was a busy night and the bar was packed. There were probably around 100 people here. Lots of groups, but mainly groups of 2. Probably couples. Maybe they thought we were a couple?

Calm yourself down, Tom.

Matt came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

"Fair play - that is a surprise".

"Is this okay?"

"Yes!", I replied. "I just didn't have you down as a red wine man".

"Maybe you shouldn't be so presumptuous about me", Matt smiled in reply.

He poured two glasses.

"Cheers. To friends and music and doing things again". Matt said.

"Cheers!".

The band were still playing the same "song". They could continue their entire set in this one mix of solos, harmonising and soul. It was beautiful. The bass player would get 90 seconds to showcase his talents with only gentle backing from the best, then the percussionist would do her thing, the singer their thing then the pianist his. It was exemplary playing. They'd each use their time doing gentle backing as an opportunity to sip a quick glug of wine or whisky.

"This was a really good shout, Matt. How come you chose it?" I asked.

"I heard about it before covid. Emma had been interested. Then everything happened and covid hit and I/we never got the chance to go. My mates wouldn't come to a place like this and my brother is too busy with my niece. So when the two of us got friendly, it seemed a good chance to visit".

"I'm flattered. It's a wonderful place."

"Yeah. It is. And I'm off work tomorrow, so let's go wild!"

"Haha. What's your definition of wild?" I asked.

"Hahahaha. To be honest, after the last couple of years I've no fucking idea. I mean, I love my brother and sister in law and I adore my niece... but I don't really know what my social life is right now".

"I think... it's drinking a bottle of red wine in a romantic jazz bar with a gay", I suggested.

"Haha, you might be right".

We clinked glasses again, this time in jest.

We enjoyed the jazz without much conversation for another half an hour or so before they took a break.

"Thanks again for coming around the other night. I really enjoyed it." I said.

"No, thank you mate! It was so good to get out the house and just chill out."

"What did you tell your brother?" I asked.

"I just said the truth. I was going around a mate's house to watch a film".

"You didn't say it was a gay guy?"

"No. I didn't hide it. If he'd asked who you were, I'd have told him".

"Told him what?" I smiled as I asked.

"That you're a guy that likes massaging calves and cooks a pretty decent chicken". Matt grinned as he replied.

"Hahahahaha".

"No, seriously, I'd just say who you were and how we met. I don't feel any need to hide who I see or what I do or get upto." Matt said.

"Even to your mate who made those comments about me?" I asked.

"Especially to him! He knows we've gotten friendly. He's asked me about it and it's cool. People like him aren't inherently homophobic; they're just ignorant. Up to people like me and you to change that".

Matt was such an emotionally mature man. I smiled, almost tearfully. I didn't want to go down a long road of conversation about allies, but it was great how he spoke.

"Thank you", I humbly offered, smiling at him. "Now, I believe it's my turn to go to the bar. What would you like?".

"Your turn to surprise me mate. Whatever you're having".

I returned with two espresso martinis.

"If you're having a late night, you should have some caffeine!"

Matt laughed. "Wow! I've never had one. Well, cheers".

We both sipped the joyous mix of coffee, sweetness and liqueur. It was silky smooth with a subtle kick to it.

"Fair play mate. That's tasty," Matt said.

"Glad you like it!"

The jazz act kicked back in. This set was more up tempo, with a few more vocal numbers brought in. A bit of Van Morrison, some Robert Johnson... it was a perfect accompaniment to the evening.

As we finished the espresso martini, the music was still in full swing. It was around 11pm.

"Do you want another drink, Matt? And do you want to stay here or go somewhere else?" I asked.

"What would you like to do? What would you normally do?"

"I'd normally head to my favourite gay bar, the one you saw me at a few weeks ago".

"Are straight guys welcome there?"

"Sure! Anyone's welcome there. Not many straight guys tend to go but not because they're not welcome. Way more straight women go. Hen parties and loud girl groups. Annoying but nice at the same time".

"Ha. So I'd be more likely to pull than you?" Matt asked.

"You'd always be more likely to pull than me!"

Matt laughed and shrugged off the compliment.

"Would it be weird for you if I came to a gay bar?"

"Not weird for me at all. I guess I'm just curious as to why you'd want to".

"I think I'm just intrigued to see what the atmosphere is like. I think my mates probably assume it's all orgies and rainbow flags but I'm guessing it's just a nice and friendly vibe except with a bunch of guys rather than mixed?"

"Yeah, I mean your mates are half right. There's rainbow flags everywhere! Orgies happen in other bars after dark. I won't take you there, don't worry."

"So the bar you would take me to, what's it like?"

"It's just a nice place for a dance, a drink. Not a nice espresso martini or a red wine like here... more a cheap lager or crap rum and coke... but it's friendly, welcoming and a safe space to have a good night".

"Okay... I'm game if you are?"

"Sure?"

"Definitely! It sounds fun".

We got ourselves sorted and left the jazz bar, giving a cheery wave and nod to the excellent musicians on stage. Where we going did *not* have the same level of musical showmanship.

We walked for 10 minutes or so to get from bars A to B. It had definitely got colder. There was a real chill in the air, and those girls who were wearing the shortest of skirts were definitely regretting it as the night drew in. Matt rubbed his hands to keep himself warm.

We got to the bar and the bouncer recognised me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I introduced him to Matt, who gave him a firm handshake instead. I laughed and we went inside.

It was full but not super crowded. We couldn't get a seat but we didn't need one. I got us two beers and we stood between the bar and the main dance floor.

"Well, welcome!" I said.

"It's busy! Do you know people here?"

I scanned the room. I recognised half a dozen people. One or two friends, plus a few hookups. I gave a friendly wave to a mate who caught my eye.

"Yeah, a few" I smiled.

"Friends or fucks?"

"Hahaha. A mixture...". I replied.

"I'm not judging by the way, just curious".

"No it's fine! I won't betray confidences though. I'm sexually open in general but I keep the actual personal things private" I said.

Matt nodded and smiled.

"Are you feeling alright in here? Your masculinity feels okay?" I cheekily asked.

Matt grinned. Fucking hell, my arse twinges when he does that.

"Haha, no I'm feeling good. It's a nice vibe here. Friendlier than most bars I know".

I passed Matt my beer as I headed off to the toilet. I came back to see that one of my (platonic) friends was talking to Matt.

"Fucking hell, I leave you for 2 minutes and you're talking to the biggest queer here". I joked, and gave my friend a kiss on the cheek. I remembered that he'd been with me a few weeks earlier when Matt had neutralised that issue with his mate.

"Heyyyyy Tom. Nice to see you. I was just thanking your friend for being an ally, of course. And how do you two gorgeous men know each other?"

I was about to answer when Matt came in first.

"This kind man let me take a piss in his toilet when I was working in the area, and we just became mates from there".

"Oh he lets anybody piss in his area sweetheart, I wouldn't take it as a measure of his kindness".

We both laughed. He gave us both a kiss on the cheek and left.

"He seems nice".

"Oh he's an angel. Although he's probably off to the sauna as I say that".

"Really? What happens there?"

"What doesn't happen there? You can go there and chill out with a beer and watch some porn, you can sit in a hot tub, you can have a private room and fuck somebody, you can go into the dark area and just let whoever is there do what they like, you could get your cock sucked at a gloryhole... anything you want so long as it's filthy." I smiled.

"Oh wow. And you've been?"

"No, not really. Been in one once abroad out of curiosity for a walk around. But although I'm quite slutty, I'm more personal and intimate. I like the build up of feeling, the vibe I get from someone, the relationship. I don't like the randomness of the experience."

"That's the most thoughtful definition of a slut I've heard" Matt joked.

"Hahahaha. Probably. Anyway, we've been stationary for too long. Shall we dance?"

Perfect timing, as Erasure's "A Little Respect" blasted throughout the bar. Matt looked so relaxed as he danced his hot little arse off. His hair was quite floppy in the sweaty bar and he was having a great time.

We screamed the chorus together and the music drifted into Abba.

"The tunes are better in here!" Matt shouted.

He gave me a hug and he was smiling broadly. He went to the bar and got us another beer. We found a spot that was a bit quieter and had a break from dancing.

"Cheers! This has been a great night" I said.

"Agreed. Cheers!" Matt.

A couple of guys came over. I'd seen them on Grindr before - they're a horny couple and they'd chatted to me a few times online. After some pleasantries, they got to the point.

"So we live nearby and we're gonna head home soon. Do you want to come back and chill out with us?" They asked.

"Thanks guys, but we're okay" I replied.

"Hmmm okay. And how about you", one of them said looking at Matt.

"Thanks, but I'm good with this guy. Have a good night guys" Matt replied.

They left, a little disgruntled.

"Nicely handled. I've seen them on Grindr - they're fine, just forever horny".

"Yeah, I noticed! How are you feeling by the way? Another drink or do you wanna head home?" Matt asked.

"I'm probably done and ready to sleep soon. Shall we head?" I suggested.

We agreed, drank up and made our way to the door. We live in similar parts of the city so walked from the bar together.

"It's bloody cold now" said Matt.

He was right. The temperature had definitely dropped and we both had goosebumps on our arms. Thankfully we had our beer, wine and cocktail jackets on.

"The offer is still there if you wanna crash at mine, you know? We could have a nightcap or you can just get some sleep without being woken up early by your niece".

"Haha, she will totally do that. She jumps on my bed every morning if she's up before me. Erm...

He was clearly contemplating it.

"Yeah alright if you really don't mind?"

"Of course not!" I replied.

We got back to my flat. It was still quite chilly. I encouraged Matt to make himself comfortable.

"Whisky?" I asked.

"Yeah alright! Thanks."

I brought us both a nice whisky. We clinked glasses one last time tonight.

"Thanks Tom for a really good night. I've felt more relaxed than I have in ages". Matt sat down and put us feet up.

I joined him on the sofa. "Me too, I had a blast. That jazz bar was amazing".

"The gay bar was amazing!" Matt exclaimed.

"Ha. The gay bar was a gay bar. They're like that every night".

"Do you get propositioned by horny couples every night?"

I smiled.

"Probably quite regularly! Gays are horny. But some people go out looking to hookup. They spend all night browsing Grindr or scanning for a piece of arse. I just look for a good time with friends and hookups I sort out elsewhere".

"When did you last hookup? Sorry if that's too personal".

"No it's fine. Ask me anything. As in, at a bar? Years ago. Before covid."

"And online?"

I suddenly remembered when it was, and smiled.

"Ha. Erm..." I continued. "It was about 10 minutes after you left my flat the other night..."

Matt laughed, half-choking on his whisky.

"Really? Tell me everything".

(Dear reader, I didn't tell him *every* detail. You can enjoy that for yourselves earlier in this thread...)

"Ha. Well, I was just feeling pretty horny. And a guy who was nearby had a flat and he offered me a blowjob. He didn't want to be seen. So the lights were off, I could just walk in, get a nice BJ, and shoot. And to be fair, he was really great."

"Well fair play mate. It's not me, but I can see why that's a pretty sweet deal".

I was tempted to ask what *is* him, but I didn't dare.

"Did you do anything to him?"

"No, it was solely one way. He didn't want anything else. It's a common turn on, to give pleasure. I have it a lot".

"You do?"

"Yeah! I don't mean this just sexually. I rubbed your calves last night because I sensed it was nice for you to receive and nice for you to give".

A slightly awkward moment followed, as we were maybe both a bit reluctant to ask any more sexual questions. I knew it was something Matt was comfortable discussing about me, but probably not about his own. Because - I suspect - he didn't know the answers.

"Don't worry, when all the lights are off tonight I won't get on my knees and blow you".

Matt laughed.

"A warm bed will do me. Do you want me to go to bed now so you can nip out and get a BJ from that guy?"

We both smiled.

"I am probably ready for bed to be honest, Matt. Do you need anything? I've got a spare toothbrush that's new. I'll get you a towel and a glass of water. Anything else?"

"No, all good. Are you absolutely sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all! It's been nice to have the company. You can get ready first if you like".

He went to the bathroom, a small ensuite next to the bedroom. I nipped into my bedroom to make sure that everything was clean and tidy. I was grateful that I'd changed the sheets earlier so everything was fresh.

Matt came back in, still clothed. Even though he was relaxed and comfortable around me, I could see slight nerves as he wondered what to do and where to go.

"Erm, okay. Which side do you normally sleep on?" Matt asked.

My bed went up against the right side wall.

"I usually sleep away from the wall, but you go wherever you like. I'll not be long".

I went into the bathroom while presumably Matt undressed and got into bed. I had a piss, brushed my teeth and splashed some water on my face. I thankfully didn't smell too sweaty after a long night, and I didn't feel excessively drunk. I don't think Matt did either.

I came back in, and Matt was already in bed on the side against the wall. He had the covers pulled up to his chin, with his hands above the duvet. He looked beautiful. Much though I'd been in the room to see him undress, it was just as nice seeing him in my bed. He had a peaceful smile that hinted at the night he'd just enjoyed. His hair was very floppy now.

"Hey Tom" he said quietly.

"Hey" I smiled. "I usually sleep in my underwear. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah that's fine, I'm the same. It is a bit cold though!"

"Haha sorry, I'll hurry up. You'll warm up".

I slipped off my shirt, t-shirt, socks and jeans. Thankfully, I was quite chilled and so wasn't boasting a boner as I got into bed. Matt looked slightly away out of politeness.

"Have you ever slept with a man before?" I asked.

He paused, as if genuinely questioning if he had.

"Not like this. Me and my brother did occasionally as kids but that's different obviously. A few shared tents at festivals and stuff, but that's it."

"Cool. Are you feeling okay now? It's one thing being comfortable having a coffee with me, it's another being half naked next to me. I totally understand if you feel a bit off".

"Thanks Tom, but I genuinely feel fine. I'll be asleep in no time. You've been so cool with me and I feel good. Looking forward to warming up and getting some sleep. One thing I'm a little wary about I guess... I don't know what I'm like at night. I might be still, I might fidget, I might snore, I might try and spoon, I have no idea...!"

I laughed. "Don't worry, if you end up spooning me I'll push you away if it's warm. Do the same to me. I dunno what I'll be like. With platonic gay friends I sometimes like spooning them but if that's too weird I get it".

"Haha, I dunno. I'll nudge you in the ribs if it is".

I got the light. Matt spoke in the darkness.

"Goodnight Tom. I think I spend a lot of time thanking you, and sometimes I'm not sure what for. But thank you mate. Genuinely".

He held my hand tightly. I gripped and held it back.

"Goodnight Matt".
Omg so sweet story.

Mxexpert

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Matt text me a bit later that afternoon.

"Thanks again for last night, mate. And sorry for my rambling".

"You really need to stop our conversations being you thanking me and apologising all the time" I replied.

He agreed to try and stop that and my day passed by reasonably uneventfully. We agreed to meet the next evening quite late at mine, after dinner.

The rest of my Sunday passed reasonably uneventfully. I sucked off a student I chatted to on Grindr that was nearby on the Sunday afternoon. He was visiting some mates for the weekend and just wanted to unload before he caught a train home. His dick (hung and chunky) was very nice, but ultimately it was quite uneventful. He wasn't the most interesting guy in the world and it was over in a few minutes. "I'm gonna cum" was his longest piece of conversation with me...

I thought back to my next encounter with Matt. He was coming over almost exclusively to get into bed with me. I wondered what he would do if I kissed him tomorrow night? I think he maybe wondered the same thing.

At the very least, Matt might become a hot friend who spoons me. I couldn't have imagined that when he first popped in to use my bathroom.

At the very most... I've no idea.

At the very worst, we both might get hurt. That was easily the outcome of this.

Realising I was in danger of overthinking this as much as Matt was, I got my work things ready for the next day and got some sleep.

I slept well and work itself was uneventful. I went to the gym after work and grabbed some food nearby. I was about to head home ready to welcome Matt around for a snuggle when I got a text.

"Hey mate, sorry can we skip tonight? I'm just not feeling it right now and I'd sooner stay at home".

I started to walk home, initially feeling a little dejected. I hope I hadn't scared him off. I started to wonder if I was just a bit too forward. A bit too slutty. A bit too gay. A bit too much.

I soon relaxed. It wasn't much use me telling Matt that it was okay to be confused and uncertain if I didn't actually then let him be those things.

"Hey Matt, of course that's absolutely fine. I hope you're doing alright?x"

I checked in with some friends and they were out for a drink. I decided to join them and I had a nice time, even if I was struggling just a little bit to concentrate.

"I am mate. All good. Just... baby steps haha xx"

TWO kisses. I smiled and walked home.
I would do the.same as Matt, things move so fast...

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If there is anybody who might be willing to do some proofreading of an updated version of this story in the next few weeks, could you send me a message? Especially grateful if you've done this before and are completely fluent in English.

In return, you get to read an updated version and my gratitude!

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If there is anybody who might be willing to do some proofreading of an updated version of this story in the next few weeks, could you send me a message? Especially grateful if you've done this before and are completely fluent in English.

And you'll need to be able to do it in Google Docs.

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thank you for some DMs. Nothing more needed now. :)

Wanderlustdru

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Happy to!