Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

RubberDuck98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah sure

so this is my first year in college, click on the user profile to find his other stories. My first year college is completed the other 3 stories are still on going

My First Year in College

And this is the four straight friends story

A Story About Four Straight Friends
They are indeed amazing.

I'm especially in love with the second one (A Story About Four Straight Friends). It's a bit different to get into, since it has quite the unusual protagonist. Someone you don't fully understand. However, as a reader you become rather intimate with him. There's a lot of interesting themes in it, and it's even after the long time of writing quite unpredictable where it's headed towards.

It's less 'soft' (dare I say it) than this one, but it's fantastic.

Reactions: Trig and dant38

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really enjoying this story personally. If you're not, you can always find another story since there's plenty.

I woke up the next morning around 8:30. I was alone in bed - Matt must have already woken up. My jaw happily ached a little from the pounding he'd given me a few hours earlier.

I shuffled up to rest my head against the headrest. Matt heard me and came in from the living room.

"Morning mate". He brought me a coffee.

"Hey! How are you feeling?"

"Good! Dick is a little tender but otherwise good".

"Well you will fuck my mouth and come twice" I pointed out.

"You might be right".

He went in to give me a kiss. I stopped him. He looked crestfallen.

"Sorry... what's wrong"?

"Morning after cum-breath. There are many things I want you to discover with me. Not one of them is kissing me the morning after you've shot two loads down my throat".

He laughed, and pushed my head away affectionately.

"I've already showered. You were dead to the world! How about you shower and we go get some breakfast somewhere?" Matt suggested.

"Alright, you're on".

I brushed my teeth and then jumped in the shower. I'd wondered a bit if Matt might feel a bit regretful the morning after. Even if he'd spent all week thinking things through, he'd clearly come over quite spontaneously.

Yet there he was in the living room, all smiles and full of the joys of double cumshots.

I got out of the shower, half hoping Matt would be waiting on my bed, arse up in the air. Alas, no. He was in the living room.

I got ready and joined him.

"Now can I kiss you?" Matt asked.

I walked up to him and kissed him gently on the lips. Gradually, our tongues found each other and he placed his left hand on the back of my head and his right hand on my arse.

"Somebody's horny!" I smiled.

"Haha. Sorry. Sorry, I'm being a bit forward".

"Haha, don't apologise for that". I kissed him again. "But let's go and get some breakfast".

We walked for about 10 minutes to a nearby cafe. On route we passed the flat of the man I'm now calling the Anonymous Gent.

"Do you remember that dark room blowjob I mentioned?" I asked.

"Yes", Matt laughed as he responded.

I pointed to a flat across the road.

"Oh!" said Matt. "Very convenient. How many times have you been there?"

"A couple. Once on my own, another time me and a mate went together. He's just a good sucker. Nice and easy."

"You really are relaxed about all this stuff, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"Definitely! I'm just a bit jealous."

We smiled and carried on walking to the cafe in a relative silence. We sat down and got a couple of full English(es?) after an intense late night session.

"When I say I'm jealous... I don't mean that really. I guess I just admire how open you are and I wish that I was like that".

"To be fair Matt, you coming around last night and doing what you did was very open. I hadn't expected it".

"That's true... I guess if you ever had similar feelings for a woman you'd act on them?"

I paused to think about that for a second, but I already knew my answer. "Yes, definitely. As I've said before, I'm "gay" but if I ever had that sense of attraction to a woman, I'm sure I'd act on it quite comfortably. It's to your credit that you did the same, and to your credit that you don't regret it this morning".

"I definitely don't regret it! If anything, I want to do it again and more of it."

I smiled.

"Well that makes me and my cock very happy indeed".

Matt laughed. "How did... I do? I know I didn't do much to you".

"You didn't need to. But what you did was very hot. Do you think you may have feelings for other guys like that in the future, or is it an individual thing with me?"

Matt sighed. "I've no idea to be honest mate. I'm just trying to stay relaxed about it. I'm not that bothered about seeing your anonymous mate, put it that way".

"His loss", I smiled.

"But I do want to do more things with you, even if I'm just sure what they are".

"That's cool. Plenty time to explore. It's probably good you take it slowly. Even taking these things slowly, it can be a bit overwhelming".

Matt nodded. "That's true. I'm a bit wary of being a bit full on or strong."

"And I don't want to encroach on your own circumstances mate", he continued. "I know you do other things with other people, and I'm alright with that".

"Thanks", I smiled. "Same to you - if this leads to you wanting to shag a girl or to see another guy or whatever, please please please do that. Just... tell me about it in great detail when you do".

We laughed.

"Maybe" he said. "I don't know."

"Was it what you expected? Did you expect anything?"

"It felt much more comfortable than I expected. I thought I'd be nervous. And I still was. I mean... I shot early..."

"That was hot though. I never understand why people panic too much about that."

"Yeah... thanks for how you dealt with that. I guess I made up for it the second time! But yeah, I didn't have any expectations. I just hoped I'd enjoy it, which I did. Your mouth... jesus mate, I enjoyed that".

"Can I ask about your sex life with Emma?"

"Sure mate. It was good, but we were both virgins to be fair. It was hot, but mainly hot because of how horny we were for each other rather than any fantastic technique. She didn't enjoy sucking me. You on the other hand...".

We both smiled.

"Yeah. I really enjoy giving pleasure. It's a turn on to turn a guy on".

"I enjoyed playing with your cock too" he continued. "I hope I wasn't too rough or too gentle".

I laughed. "Not at all. Lots more still to enjoy in time."

"Thanks mate. And I don't want this to just be some learning journey for me. I want you to enjoy it".

I smiled. "I can promise you I will. I really fucking enjoyed last night. Kissing you and feeling you relax, and then by the end of the night you fucking my throat... I will enjoy it all".

We finished our breakfasts and headed out.

"I should get home", Matt said. "I'll see you soon?"

"Yes please! I'll text you later."

We hugged and made our separate ways home.
Wait, I know this is an older story, but did he leave his stuff at your place or did he take it with you to grab breakfast? Sorry, I think about the strangest details.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd had a pretty nice week. I went to the gym a couple of times and I was definitely in a good patch of training. I was starting to feel quite properly fit again for the first time since gyms had reopened after covid. I was even getting an eye or two from some of the fitter guys in the gym.

I hadn't hooked up with anybody else lately. Although I've got a high sex drive, if I have a really good fuck I definitely don't feel much of a need to do much else for a while.

Nonetheless, as I headed out to the city centre on Thursday evening to meet Matt I was at the pub early so I checked Grindr. As a bit of a slut, I liked Grindr on Thursday nights. Lots of hot guys visiting for the weekend who could accommodate in city centre hotels. Fit gays, discreet gays, discreet straights...

I exchanged messages with a few of the guys. "Hey, welcome". "Hey, hot pics. Where are you staying?".

Matt wandered in. He was wearing a casual pink shirt and a tight pair of jeans with trainers. In this friendly old man pub, he stood out like a fucking sexy sore thumb.

I stood up and we had a warm embrace.

"I don't know what I prefer, your cock or your hugs".

Matt laughed. "In this place, hugs! Pint?"

I nodded and a couple of minutes later, Matt brought a couple of pints to our table.

"How was your week?" I asked.

"Yeah really good mate thanks. I had a house move this week. They're starting to get back into full swing now so I'm winding down some of the delivery days a bit as house moves pay better. She was a really sweet old lady and tipped well so that was great."

"That's really sweet. Do you work alone or do you have a team?"

"There's another guy who does deliveries part time who appreciates the work. If it keeps getting busier, then I might look to hire him full time. It's getting like that".

"That's great."

We discussed a bit more about his work and my work. He also asked about my family.

"Do they live here?"

"No, I moved here for university then stayed. They live further north towards Glasgow. I go and see them once a month or so."

"I've got a house move to Glasgow soon. I could probably drive you if timings work out. I could definitely drive you back anyway as the van'll be empty".

"Ah. That could work well! Thanks."

"Would your parents want me to pop in for a cuppa?"

"You mean you'd use their bathroom then pound their arses a few weeks later?" I smiled.

Matt nearly spat out his beer. "Hahaha. Yeah something like that. Do your parents know about your slutty behaviour?"

"Yeah, they know I'm pretty chill about this sort of stuff. They make an effort to support me, like they marched at pride with me before covid, and they've stopped asking about when I'm gonna get a boyfriend. They respect that I do things a bit differently".

"But you're not totally closed to a boyfriend, right?"

"Not closed. But I just know that I like that freedom. Take this (I pointed to me and him): it's been so great having you spontaneously come into my life. That probably wouldn't have happened even if I'd been in the most open relationship".

"I understand that. These last couple of weeks, I can definitely see where you're coming from. It was really nice to stop worrying about consequences and just enjoy finding out things with you."

"It's been so nice to see you relax and enjoy yourself. Do you know what might come next for you?"

"How do you mean?"

"Like, do you wanna just keep hanging out with me and that's your release from work and family? Or do you want to explore more with guys? Do you want to start dating girls again?"

"Good questions..." Matt laughed as he answered. "I don't know. What do you think I should do?"

It was my turn to laugh.

"Well... obviously whatever you want. I don't see why you don't consider enjoying all 3! At least contemplate them. It seems you enjoy pounding my arse..."

Matt nodded, smiling.

"So that's 1." I continued. "You might enjoy getting back out and going on a date or getting Tinder or something. And who knows, you might enjoy checking out Grindr yourself or meeting another guy. I'm not the only bitch bottom slut in the world."

We smiled at each other.

"I don't know. That last one - Grindr - feels unlikely. I've enjoyed playing around and exploring with you exactly because it's you. I don't mean this rudely mate - the opposite - but I don't think my attraction to you is primarily physical. You've stirred something up in me that I don't think other guys would. But I might be wrong. Who knows."

"But you might enjoy dating or thinking about dating again?" I asked.

"Maybe. Or even just having some fun. I've probably earned it".

"You definitely have".

"I don't really know what that looks like. I don't know how to flirt or how to get out there".

Jesus. He's adorable.

"You don't realise how hot you are, do you?".

He laughed. "Even if that's right, that doesn't make it easy to actually meet or strike up a conversation with someone"

"That's true. That's where online is useful to be fair".

"Yeah".

A barmaid came over to collect our empty glasses. She was around our age, slim and in great shape. She wore black jeans and had a cool overshirt buttons down over a tee. Very cool.

She smiled at us but particularly smiled at Matt. He smiled back, innocently. She walked away.

"It's my round, but I reckon she might enjoy you going to the bar".

"What? Don't be daft - she's just being polite".

"Maybe. Only one way to find out". I smiled and gave him card to get the beers. But he refused.

"Alright, alright. Same again?"

I went to the bar and got two more beers. I had a friendly chat with her.

"You guys are a bit younger than our regular crowd here" she said.

"Yeah, we're old men at heart".

She smiled. "Are you guys just mates or a couple?"

"We're good mates. Why do you ask?"

"No reason - partly testing my gaydar, partly I thought you guys were a cute couple".

"Ha. Well thanks. I'm gay so you're half right".

"And him?"

"He's just a very sweet guy".

"How intriguing." She smiled and went to serve another customer.

I put the beers down on the table.

"Thanks. How was she?"

"She's great. Although I've no idea if she's into you, into both of us or a lesbian. Maybe all three".

"I can relate to that". We laughed and chinked glasses.

"How would you feel if I went on a date with a girl or had fun with other people?" He asked.

"I'd be fine. I'm not jealous of anything you'd end up doing. I've strong feelings for you, but they're from a place of warmth rather than any dependency. I think..." I laughed. "If you end up fooling around with others and enjoying it or you end up going on dates and getting back to something more conventional for you, then as long as you're happy about it I'll be smiling about it and rooting for you".

"And if I'm enjoying spending more time with you and doing things with you?"

"Then I'll be smiling about it and rooting for your cock in my hole".

We laughed and chinked glasses again. I looked over to the bar and noticed that the barmaid was still looking and smiling in our direction.

Matt had noticed too.

"Did you tell her anything about us?"

"Not really, although she did ask. I told her I was gay, and that you were a sweet guy."

"What did she say?"

"She smiled and said she was intrigued".

Matt glanced her way and smiled.

"She looks pretty great to be fair. Could you get it up for her?"

"Depends how good she is at rimming...".

We stayed for another pint and just enjoyed the rest of the night. As we left the pub, we waved and said goodbye to the barmaid.

"I should just head home tonight. I've an early start for another move", Matt said.

"Same", I replied. "This has been really good fun".

"It has! I'll drop you a text with dates for my Glasgow trip," Matt suggested.

We walked home until our paths parted and we ended with the customary hug. I didn't bother checking Grindr. It was a nice night to let my horn build up and shoot a big load another day.

I got home and into bed. Matt had sent me a screenshot from his phone's app store. On the left was Tinder. On the right was Grindr.

His message overlaying the screenshot: "Which one to choose..."
He should choose neither, that will change the dynamic between the two of them and I am not liking that at all. Although it does seem that Tom may be planning an exit strategy which is also sad to think about. His wish was fulfilled and not he trying to push it away.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tom Is in trouble but he doesn’t know it yet. When Matt starts to play around he won’t like it. Like Matt this is also new for him going on dates with the same guy he’s slept with a guy staying over and being affectionate. So even though he thinks he won’t be jealous he doesn’t realise he will be because his connection with Matt is more than casual. There’s even subtle hints on his part not wanting to have sex with anyone else, checking grinder but not going through with it
These are the fact ladies and gentlemen! I was thinking the same thing.

Inkzuku

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, I know this is an older story, but did he leave his stuff at your place or did he take it with you to grab breakfast? Sorry, I think about the strangest details.
I don't think you've gotten to the end of this thread yet, but the story is fiction bro. Also it already ended.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When does a story end? When its author says so When the reader has gotten everything they wanted? When is there nothing left to tell?

This story ends six months after we got home from our trip to Glasgow. We'd just been to Berlin for holiday. A week of pubs, clubs and sightseeing. No threesomes, no swinging, just a relaxing time where any sexual encounters were in our own room after hours.

"Glad to be home?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's just what we needed but it'll be good to get home". Matt held my hand as he replied.

We were now an item. We were taking it slow. It was all still a bit weird. Matt needed to move out of his family home, nevermind gradually working out what being in a relationship with a guy meant. His parents found out about me, met me and were initially unsure about me. I think maybe they still are.

I had to work out what being in any relationship meant. My parents were great. They had an inkling of something between us anyway.

We both had to work out what sex with each other meant, with other people, and how we both felt about each other.

And yet, it was all quite easy. Matt was relaxed and trusted me. I was relaxed and trusted him. Matt's hole became gradually more relaxed too and he was enjoying discovering his bottom side. I was enjoying shagging fewer people, although we have stayed in an open relationship and we're free to explore other options.

We had another day off work so we went for a nice drive out into the countryside. That night we went out with a few friends. They now knew Matt well. We occasionally saw Claire out and about in town and we were friendly and civil. Meeting her had maybe been that impetus for me and Matt to take things to a next level, and we were grateful for that.

We got home for an early night before getting ready for work the next day. I sat down for another day working from home after Matt had left early for a house removal job.

I occasionally reflected on what might have been: what if Matt had gone for a piss in Mrs Barnstable's flat instead of mine? What if I'd come on strong in our first encounter and he'd run for the hills?

But this is my story and this is how my ifs played out, and this - for now - is how they end.

After weeks and months of distinguishing between love and lust, I was in love with this fantastic man. I didn't have huge expectations of what the future held but for now, we were happy and having a gay old time.

Then the doorbell rang... and I knew that nothing would match the moment when Matt walked through my door.

I let Mrs Barnstable answer it instead.

THE END

Thank you so much to everyone that has read this story, whether you've followed from the beginning or whether you've read it all in one blast, or whether you've just dipped in and out.

If you would like the whole book in one readable form, it's available here.

Full book here:
US link.
UK link.

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words throughout. It's been really good fun.
I think I would have enjoyed a paragraph or two about how his parents found out about the two of them.

I really enjoyed this story and will more than likely come back and read it again!

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've made the Kindle version available for free this week. Until Friday you can get it for nothing :)

UK link here.
US link here.

If you get it, I'd love it if you left a review. Thanks.

Another day or so to get it for free. Thanks to everyone that did - over 150 downloads since Monday! Please do leave a review.

silahis90210

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ever since the pandemic started, I've worked from home. I live alone in a block of flats and it's generally fine if a bit lonely day to day. We're allowed in our offices twice a week for "networking" but otherwise it's the usual principle: get out of bed, shower, then walk to the living room, get the computer on and another daily grind.

I hook up sometimes, either with friends or through Grindr. They're good fun and break up the monotony sometimes if I'm not in a meeting. Otherwise, the only daytime interactions are online meetings or with delivery drivers dropping off parcels for me or for other people in the block that aren't in. It must be 2-3 times daily a friendly older van driver rings my buzzer to get into the building.

One day, I was in an online meeting when the buzzer ran. It was about 25°c outside and pretty sweltering indoors. I quickly nipped to the buzzer to see who it was. "Hey mate, got an Amazon parcel for flat 3 in your building but they're not in. Could you take it?". "Sure, come on up".

I heard him coming up the stairs. I shouted down to say "I'm just in a work meeting - the door's open". I put my headphones back on and got back into a discussion when I saw the delivery man enter with a box.

He was beautiful. He must have been at least 6ft 4in tall, white but tanned, naturally fit with a bit of an additional gym muscle. Sort of like the footballer Mason Mount. He had short black hair, strong jawline and a cheeky smile. He was wearing a white t-shirt that was a bit sticky to him in the heat, with workmen's trousers and some comfy trainers. My cock twinged as he stood there.

He mouthed to me "can I just leave this here?". I nodded and smiled. He then tried to get my attention for something else. I made my excuses and left my online call. "I'm really sorry mate, can I use your loo? I really need a piss". I said "of course!" and pointed through to my bathroom, straight past my bedroom.

I left him to it, fighting the urge to walk in the bathroom and get my eyes on his cock.

He came back in. His face was wet and he'd clearly splashed some cold water on his sweat-glistened face.

"Cheers mate. It's so shit sometimes being a delivery driver. You don't have a bathroom or all the usual stuff most workers have, and some people treat you like dirt".

"I totally understand. Do you want a glass of water? It's roasting outside".

"Life saver mate, thanks". I got him a glass and as I returned from the kitchen he was wiping his face by lifting his shirt. He showed a strong chest, a hint of a six pack and a neat little trail that made me fight the urge to fall on my knees. He put his shirt back down, gratefully drank the water and handed me back the glass.

"Thanks again mate, I really appreciate the help. I deliver in the area so I might see you around again".

"Sure thing - make me your regular pitstop if you like".

I blushed at my use of language and instantly felt like a fucking idiot. He laughed, patted me on the shoulder and went on his way.

I quickly logged on to Grindr on the off chance that the sexiest delivery guy I'd ever seen was on there, but he wasn't. I went straight to bed and wanked at the guy who had just pissed in my bathroom a few minutes earlier and got back to work, hoping that he might drop off a load at my door sometime again soon...........
I think he purposely used his shirt to wipe off his face to show you what he's packing. Too bad you didn't say anything that would be suggestive of unloading his protein shake. Haha.