arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When does a story end? When its author says so When the reader has gotten everything they wanted? When is there nothing left to tell?

This story ends six months after we got home from our trip to Glasgow. We'd just been to Berlin for holiday. A week of pubs, clubs and sightseeing. No threesomes, no swinging, just a relaxing time where any sexual encounters were in our own room after hours.

"Glad to be home?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's just what we needed but it'll be good to get home". Matt held my hand as he replied.

We were now an item. We were taking it slow. It was all still a bit weird. Matt needed to move out of his family home, nevermind gradually working out what being in a relationship with a guy meant. His parents found out about me, met me and were initially unsure about me. I think maybe they still are.

I had to work out what being in any relationship meant. My parents were great. They had an inkling of something between us anyway.

We both had to work out what sex with each other meant, with other people, and how we both felt about each other.

And yet, it was all quite easy. Matt was relaxed and trusted me. I was relaxed and trusted him. Matt's hole became gradually more relaxed too and he was enjoying discovering his bottom side. I was enjoying shagging fewer people, although we have stayed in an open relationship and we're free to explore other options.

We had another day off work so we went for a nice drive out into the countryside. That night we went out with a few friends. They now knew Matt well. We occasionally saw Claire out and about in town and we were friendly and civil. Meeting her had maybe been that impetus for me and Matt to take things to a next level, and we were grateful for that.

We got home for an early night before getting ready for work the next day. I sat down for another day working from home after Matt had left early for a house removal job.

I occasionally reflected on what might have been: what if Matt had gone for a piss in Mrs Barnstable's flat instead of mine? What if I'd come on strong in our first encounter and he'd run for the hills?

But this is my story and this is how my ifs played out, and this - for now - is how they end.

After weeks and months of distinguishing between love and lust, I was in love with this fantastic man. I didn't have huge expectations of what the future held but for now, we were happy and having a gay old time.

Then the doorbell rang... and I knew that nothing would match the moment when Matt walked through my door.

I let Mrs Barnstable answer it instead.

THE END

Thank you so much to everyone that has read this story, whether you've followed from the beginning or whether you've read it all in one blast, or whether you've just dipped in and out.

If you would like the whole book in one readable form, it's available here.

Full book here:
US link.
UK link.

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words throughout. It's been really good fun.

D

deleted17938181

When does a story end? When its author says so When the reader has gotten everything they wanted? When is there nothing left to tell?

This story ends six months after we got home from our trip to Glasgow. We'd just been to Berlin for holiday. A week of pubs, clubs and sightseeing. No threesomes, no swinging, just a relaxing time where any sexual encounters were in our own room after hours.

"Yeah! It's just what we needed but it'll be good to get home". Matt held my hand as he replied.

We were now an item. We were taking it slow. It was all still a bit weird. Matt needed to move out of his family home, nevermind gradually working out what being in a relationship with a guy meant. His parents found out about me, met me and were initially unsure about me. I think maybe they still are.

I had to work out what being in any relationship meant. My parents were great. They had an inkling of something between us anyway.

We both had to work out what sex with each other meant, with other people, and how we both felt about each other.

And yet, it was all quite easy. Matt was relaxed and trusted me. I was relaxed and trusted him. Matt's hole became gradually more relaxed too and he was enjoying discovering his bottom side. I was enjoying shagging fewer people, although we have stayed in an open relationship and we're free to explore other options.

We had another day off work so we went for a nice drive out into the countryside. That night we went out with a few friends. They now knew Matt well. We occasionally saw Claire out and about in town and we were friendly and civil. Meeting her had maybe been that impetus for me and Matt to take things to a next level, and we were grateful for that.

We got home for an early night before getting ready for work the next day. I sat down for another day working from home after Matt had left early for a house removal job.

I occasionally reflected on what might have been: what if Matt had gone for a piss in Mrs Barnstable's flat instead of mine? What if I'd come on strong in our first encounter and he'd run for the hills?

But this is my story and this is how my ifs played out, and this - for now - is how they end.

After weeks and months of distinguishing between love and lust, I was in love with this fantastic man. I didn't have huge expectations of what the future held but for now, we were happy and having a gay old time.

Then the doorbell rang... and I knew that nothing would match the moment when Matt walked through my door.

THE END

Thank you so much to everyone that has read this story, whether you've followed from the beginning or whether you've read it all in one blast, or whether you've just dipped in and out.

Full book here:
US link.
UK link.

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words throughout. It's been really good fun.
I am curious, if there is a Matt? Or this is only fiction?
Or is he the person you'd like to find?

Thanks again for kindly sharing for all of us this beautiful story!

Onecrotchman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am curious, if there is a Matt? Or this is only fiction?
Or is he the person you'd like to find?

Thanks again for kindly sharing for all of us this beautiful story!
I think, we should all assume that any stories written here are true or based on true stories, unless the author voluntarily say otherwise.

Onecrotchman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I really love this part. A genius writing indeed IMHO. Though it kinda contradicts with their open relationship setup.

Overall, this is a masterpiece and worth recommending. Will probably re-read too.

10/10

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

THE END

Full book here:
US link.
UK link.

Brilliant absolutely brilliant

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I really love this part. A genius writing indeed IMHO. Though it kinda contradicts with their open relationship setup.

Overall, this is a masterpiece and worth recommending. Will probably re-read too.

10/10
I think the open relationship is them not trying to put boundaries on each but I doubt they’ll do anything with other people due to how they reacted when they did try and sleep with other people

Jhynesokok

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

THE END

Full book here:
US link.
UK link.

What am I supposed to do with my life now?

Bishwhet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope there are extra content later on when both Matt and Tom tries BDSM or more kinky gay stuff together. Well, if Matt is comfortable with it of course. But my god, someone already said that this is the "50 shades of gay" and I couldn't agree more. Just amazing. The comfort and trust these two brought for each other are just heart-warming.

Definitely 10/10. Thank you for writing this. Been hooked on it for months. Just. Amazing. Mate

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What am I supposed to do with my life now?
There are some other really good stories. A lot are unfinished though which is annoying I’ve read three really good stories that didn’t get finished.

Check out My First Year in College great story. And the author has 3 other stories to but his stuff can be a little dark but very very good.

Then there’s an on going story started in 2020 and the author is still updating it. It’s called a story about four straight friends

PompeyPaul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are some other really good stories. A lot are unfinished though which is annoying I’ve read three really good stories that didn’t get finished.

Check out My First Year in College great story. And the author has 3 other stories to but his stuff can be a little dark but very very good.

Then there’s an on going story started in 2020 and the author is still updating it. It’s called a story about four straight friends

Have you got the link?

Reactions: Anime2