arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever since the pandemic started, I've worked from home. I live alone in a block of flats and it's generally fine if a bit lonely day to day. We're allowed in our offices twice a week for "networking" but otherwise it's the usual principle: get out of bed, shower, then walk to the living room, get the computer on and another daily grind.

I hook up sometimes, either with friends or through Grindr. They're good fun and break up the monotony sometimes if I'm not in a meeting. Otherwise, the only daytime interactions are online meetings or with delivery drivers dropping off parcels for me or for other people in the block that aren't in. It must be 2-3 times daily a friendly older van driver rings my buzzer to get into the building.

One day, I was in an online meeting when the buzzer ran. It was about 25°c outside and pretty sweltering indoors. I quickly nipped to the buzzer to see who it was. "Hey mate, got an Amazon parcel for flat 3 in your building but they're not in. Could you take it?". "Sure, come on up".

I heard him coming up the stairs. I shouted down to say "I'm just in a work meeting - the door's open". I put my headphones back on and got back into a discussion when I saw the delivery man enter with a box.

He was beautiful. He must have been at least 6ft 4in tall, white but tanned, naturally fit with a bit of an additional gym muscle. Sort of like the footballer Mason Mount. He had short black hair, strong jawline and a cheeky smile. He was wearing a white t-shirt that was a bit sticky to him in the heat, with workmen's trousers and some comfy trainers. My cock twinged as he stood there.

He mouthed to me "can I just leave this here?". I nodded and smiled. He then tried to get my attention for something else. I made my excuses and left my online call. "I'm really sorry mate, can I use your loo? I really need a piss". I said "of course!" and pointed through to my bathroom, straight past my bedroom.

I left him to it, fighting the urge to walk in the bathroom and get my eyes on his cock.

He came back in. His face was wet and he'd clearly splashed some cold water on his sweat-glistened face.

"Cheers mate. It's so shit sometimes being a delivery driver. You don't have a bathroom or all the usual stuff most workers have, and some people treat you like dirt".

"I totally understand. Do you want a glass of water? It's roasting outside".

"Life saver mate, thanks". I got him a glass and as I returned from the kitchen he was wiping his face by lifting his shirt. He showed a strong chest, a hint of a six pack and a neat little trail that made me fight the urge to fall on my knees. He put his shirt back down, gratefully drank the water and handed me back the glass.

"Thanks again mate, I really appreciate the help. I deliver in the area so I might see you around again".

"Sure thing - make me your regular pitstop if you like".

I blushed at my use of language and instantly felt like a fucking idiot. He laughed, patted me on the shoulder and went on his way.

I quickly logged on to Grindr on the off chance that the sexiest delivery guy I'd ever seen was on there, but he wasn't. I went straight to bed and wanked at the guy who had just pissed in my bathroom a few minutes earlier and got back to work, hoping that he might drop off a load at my door sometime again soon...........

Billius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever since the pandemic started, I've worked from home. I live alone in a block of flats and it's generally fine if a bit lonely day to day. We're allowed in our offices twice a week for "networking" but otherwise it's the usual principle: get out of bed, shower, then walk to the living room, get the computer on and another daily grind.

I hook up sometimes, either with friends or through Grindr. They're good fun and break up the monotony sometimes if I'm not in a meeting. Otherwise, the only daytime interactions are online meetings or with delivery drivers dropping off parcels for me or for other people in the block that aren't in. It must be 2-3 times daily a friendly older van driver rings my buzzer to get into the building.

One day, I was in an online meeting when the buzzer ran. It was about 25°c outside and pretty sweltering indoors. I quickly nipped to the buzzer to see who it was. "Hey mate, got an Amazon parcel for flat 3 in your building but they're not in. Could you take it?". "Sure, come on up".

I heard him coming up the stairs. I shouted down to say "I'm just in a work meeting - the door's open". I put my headphones back on and got back into a discussion when I saw the delivery man enter with a box.

He was beautiful. He must have been at least 6ft 4in tall, white but tanned, naturally fit with a bit of an additional gym muscle. Sort of like the footballer Mason Mount. He had short black hair, strong jawline and a cheeky smile. He was wearing a white t-shirt that was a bit sticky to him in the heat, with workmen's trousers and some comfy trainers. My cock twinged as he stood there.

He mouthed to me "can I just leave this here?". I nodded and smiled. He then tried to get my attention for something else. I made my excuses and left my online call. "I'm really sorry mate, can I use your loo? I really need a piss". I said "of course!" and pointed through to my bathroom, straight past my bedroom.

I left him to it, fighting the urge to walk in the bathroom and get my eyes on his cock.

He came back in. His face was wet and he'd clearly splashed some cold water on his sweat-glistened face.

"Cheers mate. It's so shit sometimes being a delivery driver. You don't have a bathroom or all the usual stuff most workers have, and some people treat you like dirt".

"I totally understand. Do you want a glass of water? It's roasting outside".

"Life saver mate, thanks". I got him a glass and as I returned from the kitchen he was wiping his face by lifting his shirt. He showed a strong chest, a hint of a six pack and a neat little trail that made me fight the urge to fall on my knees. He put his shirt back down, gratefully drank the water and handed me back the glass.

"Thanks again mate, I really appreciate the help. I deliver in the area so I might see you around again".

"Sure thing - make me your regular pitstop if you like".

I blushed at my use of language and instantly felt like a fucking idiot. He laughed, patted me on the shoulder and went on his way.

I quickly logged on to Grindr on the off chance that the sexiest delivery guy I'd ever seen was on there, but he wasn't. I went straight to bed and wanked at the guy who had just pissed in my bathroom a few minutes earlier and got back to work, hoping that he might drop off a load at my door sometime again soon...........
I do hope he returned and delivered more.

Reactions: texasman469

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few weeks went by. I thought occasionally about the friendly delivery guy, but I hadn't seen him around.

One late afternoon, I'd arranged a hook-up with a local Grindr guy. I'd met him a few times and it was good fun. He was around 25 years old, the same age as me. He would come around and we'd make out, sometimes I'd suck him, sometimes he'd suck me, sometimes we'd fuck. All quite unremarkable but pretty hot.

This time, he was in a hurry and just wanted to unload. I let him in my building and he came up to my flat. Literally as he closed the door, his belt was already undone and I could see his cock throbbing in his trousers. He kissed me while unzipping to show his black briefs. His cock was around 7in erect, a nice head with a low hanging balls. It does the job nicely.

I got straight to my knees and blew his cock in my flat's opening passage. Just then the buzzer rang. I ignored it.

As I unleashed his cock from his pants, he was already hard. I got straight to work. I loved giving head. There was something about seeing a hard cock pointing right at me, knowing that I was giving instant pleasure to the man looking down at me, knowing that I was driving him crazy as my tongue caressed his balls, knowing that his cock would throb as it hit the back of my throat, knowing that I was directly responsible for him feeling relaxed that night.

Knowing he was in a hurry, I was quickly thrusting back and forth as he fucked my mouth. His moans intensified as his leaked precum down my throat. Soon after, he shot a warm load straight down, holding the back of my head so I could take every last drop.

He withdrew his cock, playfully tossed his hands through my brown hair and zipped himself back up.

"Thanks mate, that was hot. See you again soon". He kissed my cheek, and left my flat. He must have been all of 5 minutes. I love encounters like that. Not earth shatteringly brilliant, but really hot and not doing any harm to anybody.

Later that evening I went out to meet a mate. Checking my postbox as I left, there was a "sorry we missed you" card from an Amazon delivery from when I'd been buzzed earlier. At the end of the card was a handwritten note:

"Guess who! I could have used another quick pitstop haha."

Fuck!

Off I went to meet my mates, my cock dripping with thoughts of what might have been.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few weeks went by. I thought occasionally about the friendly delivery guy, but I hadn't seen him around.

One late afternoon, I'd arranged a hook-up with a local Grindr guy. I'd met him a few times and it was good fun. He was around 25 years old, the same age as me. He would come around and we'd make out, sometimes I'd suck him, sometimes he'd suck me, sometimes we'd fuck. All quite unremarkable but pretty hot.

This time, he was in a hurry and just wanted to unload. I let him in my building and he came up to my flat. Literally as he closed the door, his belt was already undone and I could see his cock throbbing in his trousers. He kissed me while unzipping to show his black briefs. His cock was around 7in erect, a nice head with a low hanging balls. It does the job nicely.

I got straight to my knees and blew his cock in my flat's opening passage. Just then the buzzer rang. I ignored it.

As I unleashed his cock from his pants, he was already hard. I got straight to work. I loved giving head. There was something about seeing a hard cock pointing right at me, knowing that I was giving instant pleasure to the man looking down at me, knowing that I was driving him crazy as my tongue caressed his balls, knowing that his cock would throb as it hit the back of my throat, knowing that I was directly responsible for him feeling relaxed that night.

Knowing he was in a hurry, I was quickly thrusting back and forth as he fucked my mouth. His moans intensified as his leaked precum down my throat. Soon after, he shot a warm load straight down, holding the back of my head so I could take every last drop.

He withdrew his cock, playfully tossed his hands through my brown hair and zipped himself back up.

"Thanks mate, that was hot. See you again soon". He kissed my cheek, and left my flat. He must have been all of 5 minutes. I love encounters like that. Not earth shatteringly brilliant, but really hot and not doing any harm to anybody.

Later that evening I went out to meet a mate. Checking my postbox as I left, there was a "sorry we missed you" card from an Amazon delivery from when I'd been buzzed earlier. At the end of the card was a handwritten note:

"Guess who! I could have used another quick pitstop haha."

Fuck!

Off I went to meet my mates, my cock dripping with thoughts of what might have been.
Don't knock it - it happens. If it hadn't been for the delivery guy through the pandemic I might have gone styir crazy and wanked myself to death. His using the bathroom and asking for water broke the ice and next time, well next time was the start of something nice which just got better and much more intimate

Akhi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
please do tell me these a happy ending...

I remember when I was younger there was this hot milkman son lol also I had so many hot delivery people from amazon delivery to my address but not brave enough to have a conversation with just ended up muttering.

Reactions: Sykoticemotion

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry for the delay. I was ill with covid. It is a funny feeling. It's like but not exactly like a cold, like but not exactly like a flu. Some days you feel like it's nothing and you're getting better, then the next day you can't stand up without feeling dizzy.

For about ten days I was housebound with zero energy. I watched TV, slept, watched TV and slept again. It was all a bit of a daze. I'd check Grindr for old times sake but I had zero horn too. No longing for cock. Just sleep.

One miserable morning, and I was feeling shit. The rain was pouring down outside with occasional rumblings of thunder. The buzzer rang...

"Hey mate! It's been a while. I've got a delivery for the flat next door to you. Mind if I come in from the rain and leave it with you?"

I smiled for the first time in ages at hearing his voice.

"You can mate but I've got covid and feeling pretty shit to be honest. Can I let you in the building and just leave it by the door? Sorry if you need the bathroom or a towel".

Up he came, and I heard the parcel. Then a tap on my flat door. I put a face mask on and opened it. There was a parcel and a few yards down the corridor was him: gorgeous, tall and athletic him. Friendly, caring yet nonchalantly strong him. Dripping with rain, his hair was normally quite spiky but this time was drooping over his forehead while water soaked his t-shirt into his body. He was masked as well and safely far away from me.

"So sorry you're feeling shit mate. Do you need me to get you anything?"

What a gentle giant. Just your strong arms and your cock, please.

"That's so sweet of you mate but it's fine I've got friends who are delivering stuff. But thank you."

"All good. You actually treat me like a human being rather than a delivery driver so anytime mate. Pity I can't come in as I wouldn't mind a cuppa ha! Maybe next time".

"Genuinely any other time mate. Sorry".

Off he went, for a day of deliveries in the rain. I went back inside, for the first time in days feeling a spring in my step and just a bit of a twinge in my pants.

God, the effect he has on me. For a week I've barely been erect enough to piss higher than my shoes, and here I am in my living room holding a neighbour's parcel with a hard-on. I looked out the window and saw him running back to his van to avoid the rain.

I wanted him so much. I took out my cock and wanked at the thought of touching his body, taking his wet t-shirt off, and smelling him. The thought of seeing what was underneath those tight pants of his. Was he hairy, was he shaven, was he smooth? Was he uncut? Was he rough or was he gentle? Would he enjoy a man's touch? A man's tongue?

Before I could even contemplate the answers, I shot a fortnight's worth of cum all over the living room floor (thankfully moving the neighbour's parcel to one side). I cleaned up and collapsed back on the sofa in a delirious state. What would he think if he knew...

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thankfully, I've started to feel better these last few days. So much so, I went out with a few friends last night.

My city's gay scene isn't perfect, but it's pretty good. There are five bars, all of varying styles and dotted around the city centre. One is a traditional pub, one is a small bar for chatting, one is a dancing bar for younger people, one is a music bar and the last one the biggest one for a bit of a general dance and party.

It was this last one that we decided to head to tonight. We'd enjoyed a nice meal and fancied a cocktail and a bit of dance.

As we wandered to the entrance to the bar, I heard somebody shout my name.

"Tom!"

Walking towards me was him. Tall, beautiful him. Smiling, strong him. Gentle yet giant him. Him.

He shook my hand. I smiled a smile that I forced to signal something less filthy than "shoot in my hole". His handshake was as firm yet warm as him.

"Hey mate! Sorry, I know your name from parcels. I'm Matt."

Matt. Matty. Matthew.

He was wearing a tight fitting blue t-shirt and skinny black jeans. His hair - no pouring rain this time - was back to being its short and styled normal.

"Are you feeling better then?"

"Yes, thankfully! I've got energy again and just feel human. Thanks again for offering to help me with anything. It was really kind of you".

"Anytime. It's just nice to see you on your feet. And nice to see you outside of a flat!"

We were interrupted by some guys. One called out:

"Oi Matt, you coming to the pub or you just gonna stand outside this p*ff house?"

I scowled at him.

"Don't talk like that please."

"I'm just having a laugh mate."

I was about to lecture him on the definition of a joke, but Matt got in before me.

"Dan, you're better than that. Apologise to him and his friends now."

"Matt, I was just..."

"Apologise! These guys put up with more shit in the every 5 minutes than you'll ever havve in your life. Apologise."

"Okay okay okay. Guys, I'm really sorry. I was just joking around but it wasn't funny. Matt, catch us up yeah?"

Matt looked relieved as his mates wandered off. He took out his wallet and gave us some money.

"Thank you. Tom, guys I'm so sorry. I'll have a word with him. He's harmless and just doesn't think about these things. Please, have a round on me".

"Matt you don't need to do that. We don't need your money".

"I know. And it's no substitute for me having a mate that's a dick occasionally. But if I can just help you enjoy yourselves a bit and show us lads aren't all homophobic shits then it helps a bit."

He reached out to give me a hug and said softly in my ear.

"Plus, I don't want to lose my pitstop, do I?"

We laughed and I hugged him back. I'm tall and in decent shape but he essentially enveloped me with his arms. His cologne was strong, but not offensively so. He'd turn lots of heads that night beyond just mine.

He smiled and walked away, no doubt to lecture his mate Dan for the rest of the night on the still existing struggles of the modern homosexual.

Me and my mates went in and had a bit of a boogie, enjoyed the free drinks while my mates asked me who the sexy ally was, and went our separate ways home. As I got into bed, I didn't need to bash one out this time. I just smiled as my head hit the pillow.

Matt knew I was gay and didn't care. Not only that, he respected me. He had every chance tonight to laugh with his mate and walk away. To frown at him but say nothing. To apologise to me while laughing it off. Instead he stood up in front of his mates and put them in their place to defend some random bloke that let him have a piss in his flat.

My cock still twitched at the whiff of his cologne and his arms around mine. But fuck it felt good knowing that my cock was twitching at a decent bloke as well as a hot one.

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is it that I feel for Matt?

I woke up the morning after the night out feeling pretty fresh and decent given the amount I'd drank, and pondered my feelings for this guy in the cold sober light of day.

It isn't love. I've been in love before. That's a story for another time.

No. It isn't love. I barely know him. I can breathe and live without him dominating my every minute. Many is the time I forget about him, then a little thing reminds me of him: a parcel, a glass of water, a "lad" in the street. But he hasn't taken over my life. No. It isn't love.

It's hard to call it a friendship either. Until last night, I didn't know his name. He only knew mine through seeing it on some parcels. He's just a nice guy who it turns out isn't a homophobic shit. I mean, great. No. It isn't friendship.

Is it lust? Maybe. I do feel so excited by him. His body: naturally fit with just that hint of added gym progress. Inevitably strong from lifting boxes all day. Legs that go on for days. Arms that envelope you like one of his delivery boxes. And his smile! Cheeky enough to lure you in, yet sincere enough to keep you fixated. And the straight factor has a certain appeal...

I'm assuming he is straight, of course. I'm assuming he drinks and flirts with girls. I'm assuming he works out while checking out the tight arses of the girls at the yoga class through the window. I'm assuming he has women begging for a pounding and he's only too happy to oblige.

It certainly sounds like lust, doesn't it...

Am I just as bad his homophobic mate by assuming he's a pussy pounding lad? He could be anybody.

Yet there's something else too. It's not necessarily anything remarkable. I just... like him. I see him and feel better. He has a warming quality about him. I didn't doubt that he'd defend me last night. I wasn't surprised when he offered to help me out when I was ill.

Does he think about me? Does he pick up his parcels each day hoping I might be a cheery pitstop on his journey? Did he hope that I'm gay? Does he care now he knows that I am? Does he want my mouth, my arse, my dick? Or is he just... a guy.

My Grindr suddenly buzzed. A regular fuck buddy:

"Hey Tom, how's it going? You wanna come over?"

Right now? No. Not for you.

I want to see Matt. I want to see him smile at me. I want to ask him about girls and guys and straights, gays and bis.

Maybe I am hopelessly in love. Maybe I just need to get on my knees in the back of his van and beg for a delivery to get it out of my system. Maybe I need to talk to him.

"Sorry mate, a bit busy today. Have fun ;)"

What is it that I feel for Matt?

I woke up the morning after the night out feeling pretty fresh and decent given the amount I'd drank, and pondered my feelings for this guy in the cold sober light of day.

It isn't love. I've been in love before. That's a story for another time.

No. It isn't love. I barely know him. I can breathe and live without him dominating my every minute. Many is the time I forget about him, then a little thing reminds me of him: a parcel, a glass of water, a "lad" in the street. But he hasn't taken over my life. No. It isn't love.

It's hard to call it a friendship either. Until last night, I didn't know his name. He only knew mine through seeing it on some parcels. He's just a nice guy who it turns out isn't a homophobic shit. I mean, great. No. It isn't friendship.

Is it lust? Maybe. I do feel so excited by him. His body: naturally fit with just that hint of added gym progress. Inevitably strong from lifting boxes all day. Legs that go on for days. Arms that envelope you like one of his delivery boxes. And his smile! Cheeky enough to lure you in, yet sincere enough to keep you fixated. And the straight factor has a certain appeal...

I'm assuming he is straight, of course. I'm assuming he drinks and flirts with girls. I'm assuming he works out while checking out the tight arses of the girls at the yoga class through the window. I'm assuming he has women begging for a pounding and he's only too happy to oblige.

It certainly sounds like lust, doesn't it...

Am I just as bad his homophobic mate by assuming he's a pussy pounding lad? He could be anybody.

Yet there's something else too. It's not necessarily anything remarkable. I just... like him. I see him and feel better. He has a warming quality about him. I didn't doubt that he'd defend me last night. I wasn't surprised when he offered to help me out when I was ill.

Does he think about me? Does he pick up his parcels each day hoping I might be a cheery pitstop on his journey? Did he hope that I'm gay? Does he care now he knows that I am? Does he want my mouth, my arse, my dick? Or is he just... a guy.

My Grindr suddenly buzzed. A regular fuck buddy:

"Hey Tom, how's it going? You wanna come over?"

Right now? No. Not for you.

I want to see Matt. I want to see him smile at me. I want to ask him about girls and guys and straights, gays and bis.

Maybe I am hopelessly in love. Maybe I just need to get on my knees in the back of his van and beg for a delivery to get it out of my system. Maybe I need to talk to him.

"Sorry mate, a bit busy today. Have fun ;)"
Truth be told, it's nice just knowing someone that isn't a dick to others. That's the message I get from your posts, & it is refreshing.

No I don't think you are as bad as the other homophobic (in reverse obviously) friend he has.

I prefer down to earth real people, regardless of any "label", and it's refreshing to find those diamonds in the rough.