arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exciting* update

I have decided to rewrite parts of the story and edit this book and re-release it in a more formal way. The book will be a bit tidier, with fewer grammatical errors and one or two different angles explored to this story in a different way. Thank you to two very kind people here who have done some really valuable proofreading for me.

I know some people found that the story ended abruptly, and this will hopefully rectify it.

The e-book will be published on Amazon but also in various other places. I'm quite keen to avoid being tied to Amazon and Kindle, so you should be able find a way to download it in a way that is suitable for you.

I am also very excited that I will be releasing an audiobook version, which will be professionally narrated by a British voice actor. It will be available on Spotify, Audible and various other sites where you can either stream or directly purchase the book.

All of this will be out hopefully at some point in the summer. I'm going to try and market it properly and if it goes well, I'll dedicate more time to some other gay erotica stories I'm keen to write. If you want to read anything else about that, I'm starting to post here.

In the meantime, I've made the first version of this e-book available as cheaply as it can be on Amazon before I archive it, so if you want to read it, it's currently available for just £0.77 on Amazon UK or similarly priced on the international sites.

Links below to UK and other country Amazon pages.

UK; US; Brazil; Australia; Netherlands; Germany; France

*maybe

GIII

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exciting* update

I have decided to rewrite parts of the story and edit this book and re-release it in a more formal way. The book will be a bit tidier, with fewer grammatical errors and one or two different angles explored to this story in a different way. Thank you to two very kind people here who have done some really valuable proofreading for me.

I know some people found that the story ended abruptly, and this will hopefully rectify it.

The e-book will be published on Amazon but also in various other places. I'm quite keen to avoid being tied to Amazon and Kindle, so you should be able find a way to download it in a way that is suitable for you.

I am also very excited that I will be releasing an audiobook version, which will be professionally narrated by a British voice actor. It will be available on Spotify, Audible and various other sites where you can either stream or directly purchase the book.

All of this will be out hopefully at some point in the summer. I'm going to try and market it properly and if it goes well, I'll dedicate more time to some other gay erotica stories I'm keen to write. If you want to read anything else about that, I'm starting to post here.

In the meantime, I've made the first version of this e-book available as cheaply as it can be on Amazon before I archive it, so if you want to read it, it's currently available for just £0.77 on Amazon UK or similarly priced on the international sites.

*maybe
Amazing! Can't wait to read it again!!!

• Love
Reactions: arnoldjmiles

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is progressing well! A better and polished ebook and audiobook out in the summer.

Are any readers good with Tiktok videos/basic video editing? DM me if so and you might be able to help me with something.

Exciting* update

*maybe

3bearz

Experimental Member
Media
(earlier part just posted directly above)

About 15 minutes later, Matt buzzed my doorbell. I answered and buzzed him up. I held the door open in my underwear. I was quite relaxed about this and ultimately we were going straight to bed.

I saw Matt come up the stairs. He looked stunning in a white tee, black jeans and white trainers. He'd had a hair cut and it was nicely short and spiky.

"Hey Matt".

He came in and removed his trainers to show some white ankle socks. I suddenly realised I was very quickly in danger of having a hard on in front of him.

"Tom, hey mate".

He gave me a hug - nice way to help my erection ffs - and held me tightly. He seemed quite chilled and confident. It was so nice to see.

"How are you, Matt? It's so great to see you".

"Yeah mate, I'm alright. I had a worried and troubled couple of days and I gradually just realised that actually it's not important or worth the trouble of worrying."

"That's good! Do you want a drink or anything or do you actually want to get to bed?"

"Well, I mean you're currently freezing your arse off in your underwear mate, so maybe let's get straight to bed?"

We both smiled and agreed. Matt had a backpack with him, including his own toiletries this time. He'd planned ahead.

"Sure. I'm already ready for bed so help yourself to the bathroom."

I got us some water, got into bed while Matt went to the bathroom.

Matt came out and smiled at me as I lay there.

"I've got you some water, Matt".

"Brilliant, thanks mate".

Matt took off his shirt. For all the time we'd spent together, this would be the most I'd ever actually "seen" him in the flesh. His upper body was just perfect to me. He clearly worked out and he was naturally toned, but it was just sexy rather than so forced and manufactured.

He had a hint of hair between his pecs and a nice little trail underneath his belly button, which ever so slightly popped in. He had a hint of a six pack and a very definable chest.

He took off his jeans to reveal some sky blue Under Armour trunks. They were tight - the brand and style often more suitable for sports - and showed his package in glorious detail. They rested quite high up his thighs, which had a little bit of hair though not as much as mine. Again, his legs were beautifully defined. He took off his socks and joined me in bed.

"Last time we were the other way around" Matt said. "No matter".

"I don't want to unnecessarily ask how you're feeling, but if you want to talk or if you want to just sleep I don't mind either way", I said.

Matt smiled. "All good mate. I'm feeling happy about this. I don't know exactly what I want to happen but I know I'm happier here than not here. Shall I get the light?"

I smiled, affectionately held his arm, and Matt turned the light off.

My room doesn't let lots of light in but it isn't perfectly dark either. The anonymous gent would not be able to do his sucking here. I lay on my back, glancing rightwards towards Matt, who I could see was nestling down.

"Goodnight Tom. Thanks for having me around. Turn over if you like".

I turned to face the wall, my back to Matt. His right arm came over as he spooned into me. Fuck my fucking life, this felt nice. His arm rested under mine and fell across my chest and his hand nuzzled into my stomach. I felt his chest and stomach fall into the crevices and dips of my back. His legs bent seamlessly into mine. I could feel his gentle breathing on the back of my neck.

You know those moments where things just slot in perfectly into position? The final brick in a wall, the final tile on a floor, Matt's body into mine. I wanted to tell him how nice this felt, I wanted to moan and nestle in more, but that that he was doing this and it felt good was something I just lay there and enjoyed.

Matt gripped me tightly and nestled in a bit further. I loved that he wanted to do this with me. I held his arm as it spooned me.

Matt kissed me on my shoulder.

It took me by surprise and I moaned gently.

"Hey" he whispered in my ear. I whispered the same back.

He kissed me again on the shoulder. His hand wandered around my arm and chest. I went to nestle my head further into the pillow when Matt released me and pulled my shoulder back to the bed so I was lying on my back.

I looked into Matt's eyes. He had that sexy grin on his face. I'd call it romantic, but its main effect was to leave me dripping.

Matt kissed me.

It was solely lips. No tongue. A kiss that suggested he wasn't fully sure of what he wanted to do. But still, FUCK he was in my bed kissing me. His kiss held me for a few seconds then he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"This feels good" he smiled.

"It does!" I replied.

He looked at me, a little uncertain. I pulled his face in and kissed him. He moaned gently as my tongue gently caressed his. I held the back of his head with my left hand his hand with my right. He gradually settled into kissing me, the way that any people kissing for the first time need to do.

He gently eased his tongue in further and quite quickly he was relaxed as he lay over me. His right hand wandered around my chest and settled on my stomach.

Matt sighed happily and sat up.

"Wow. That felt nice."

I smiled.

"You feeling okay?"

Matt looked at me, with a beaming grin.

"Are you serious? I feel great! I don't know necessarily what I want to do but this is great".

"That's alright". I smiled. "We can just explore and see how we feel".

"What do you like to do?" Matt asked me.

"I'm really open to the circumstance. Here, I just want to do whatever makes you grin at me."

Me simply saying it illicited the facial reaction.

"Just like that" I said. We both laughed.

"So you enjoy giving pleasure?"

I nodded, almost moaning and my cock almost throbbing as he said that.

"God yes. If I turn you on, I'm turned on".

"That's pretty hot mate, not gonna lie".

Matt lay down and rested his head on the pillow. I moved up off my back and climbed on top of him. I decided to stop asking if he was okay. He'd show me clearly if he wasn't, and right now any sense of nerves he'd had had long gone. My body gently glided across his while we kissed passionately.

I straddled him and looked down at his face and body.

"You are truly beautiful, you know that?"

Matt went shy. I gently stroked his body with my hands. As my hands passed over his nipples, he moaned loudly, almost as if surprising himself.

"Oh fuck."

"Your nipples are VERY sensitive".

"Yeah... I knew they were but I haven't had a feeling like that before".

"That's hot... close your eyes".

I placed my right forefinger on his right nipple and gently moved it around. He moaned again. Then middle, then third, then little finger. I gently flicked it with my forefinger. He moaned ever more loudly.

I hovered my hand over his right nipple without touching it. He gradually started to open his eyes.

"Keep them closed" I whispered.

I let 5 or 10 seconds go by where I was so close to touching but ultimately not touching his nipple. Then I used all of my fingers and rubbed it vigorously. He jolted up with pleasure.

"Oh my god", he moaned.

I kneeled in and kissed him. He moaned and kissed me with the warmth of a man enjoying himself. I moved down and licked his right nipple now and he moaned even more. Every time he moaned he looked surprised and embarrassed at his inability to keep his noises in check.

"Nobody's ever done this to me", he said.

I smiled. I continued to lick his right nipple, with the occasional little playful nibble.

"Close your eyes again" I said.

I sat back up. As I did so, I could feel his dick throbbing in his pants under my arse.

Upto now, I'd ignored his left nipple. His right nipple had had a few minutes of pleasure and teasing while his left nipple had been left all alone. I took my forefinger and placed it gently in Matt's mouth. He moaned and licked it. I then placed my finger on his left nipple.

"Oohhhhh fuck me mate" Matt moaned and groaned in equal measure.

I went straight down and vigorously licked his left nipple then his right, sweeping between the two as he moaned and gasped.

I stopped to let him breathe. Matt leant up and kissed me.

I rubbed his entire chest with my hands to calm him down and gradually ease his horn back to manageable levels.

"You're so fucking sexy" I said. Matt smiled at me and lay back to enjoy my work.

I gradually moved down to his stomach and kissed around his abs. I looked down to see his hard on through his trunks. I looked up and smiled at him.

I moved to his legs. He really was just perfect. His legs were popping out of his trunks. I massaged his thighs, much like I had his calves when we'd watched the film recently.

"Your hands feel really nice mate" he said.

"I love giving massages. We can do that properly sometime if you like" I replied. He nodded weakly.

I moved his legs wide so that I was now on my knees between his legs. His calves came back in to wrap my body. I massaged his thighs from his knees to his underwear. I gradually moved ever closer up his thighs and ever more towards the inside. His legs had a nice amount of hair to them, less than mine but more than many of the gym-fit guys that shave or wax them all.

I could see his cock twitching under his pants.

"You doing alright in there?" I smiled at his crotch.

"Yeah... this is all quite intense. In a good way!"

I pulled his pants off. He brought his legs up so I could remove them past his legs. He was pretty flexible and his legs went high up, enough that I saw underneath his balls and a brief glimpse of his hole before I saw his cock. I threw his pants to the floor.

Matt looked beautiful naked.

His cock was smaller than mine. I'd guess just a little under 6 inches and he was fully erect. Thankfully, I've never been obsessed with size. So many guys message me on Grindr boasting about their big cock. Sure... but is it a nice one?

Matt's was a very nice one. He was uncut with his head just nicely covered by his foreskin. It was beautifully veiny, with balls hanging nicely but not too lowly. Everything just nicely proportioned.

I returned to his thighs, but this time with my mouth. My tongue worked its way up his thighs. Matt found it hard to lie still as my tongue moved ever closer to his cock.

"You're fucking unbearable" Matt said, openly laughing as he did so.

I smiled and moved my tongue to his balls. Matt moaned. My tongue explored each of his balls. They had a little hair but he clearly took some care of them. Above his cock was a nice little bed of pubic hair. I moved just under his balls with my tongue to his perineum. Matt moaned loudly and again gave the impression he was experiencing sensations he hadn't experienced before.

"I don't know that I want you to go lower". Matt said.

I smiled. "That's okay, I won't".

I decided to go higher instead. His perineum could wait. My tongue slowly went up his cock. As I reached the tip, there was a mountain of precum dripping. I soaked it up and took Matt's cock in my mouth. Matt groaned and ran his hands through my hair as my mouth enveloped his dick.

His cock felt beautiful in my mouth. My tongue felt each vein throbbing and that glorious feeling of a fully hard cock hitting my throat.

My mouth slowly moved up and down his cock. The combination of pre-cum and my saliva made for a wonderfully wet cock. I was looking forward to savouring this for a while.

"Oh shit mate, stop".

I felt his veins throbbing and his cock pulsing: that wonderful feeling of somebody about to shoot a hot load. There were two options in this moment. Matt could either come prematurely feeling bad and guilty, or he could embrace it and shoot right down my throat. I longed for the latter.

I moaned warmly to signal how good this was going to feel. I grabbed his hands in mine and held them tightly as my mouth sped up. I moaned loudly. I couldn't wait to taste him.

"Fuck. Mate. Oh mate. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum".

He shot. And shot. And shot. Wow. It never stopped. I took it all and swallowed it.

Matt smiled and looked exhausted.

"Oh my god. Sorry Tom. I hadn't planned to come that quickly".

I slowly released his cock, which was still hard. I swallowed the last drops in my mouth and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Matt, never ever apologise for shooting down my throat. Fuck that was hot".

"It's been a while..."

"I could tell", I smiled.

I gave Matt his pants to put back on so that we could get some sleep.

"What do you think you're doing?" Matt asked.

"That was hot. Let's get some sleep?"

Matt laughed. He was still hard.

"Mate, I'm not ready to sleep. It's your turn now."

"But..."

"I'll spunk again, don't worry about that".

Fuck. My cock throbbed hearing that.

"I'd kiss you but of the many things I'm wondering if you're ready for, tasting your own spunk maybe isn't one of them".

We laughed, and I kissed Matt on the cheek. I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out.

I came back, and Matt's cock had softened but only a little.

"I love how you stay hard".

He stood up next to me and kissed me.

"I want to do other things with you but I don't really know what those things would be".

I smiled. "That's alright. We don't need to do absolutely everything. You've kissed a lad, had your nipples teased and you've shot down my throat. Hardly baby steps!"

He laughed.

"Yeah fair point". We both lay down on the bed. "What would you want me to do to you then?"

"You can just explore my body and play with me as you want."

He pulled my pants down and saw me naked for the first time.

"Fair play mate!" He said, looking at my cock.

My cock is bigger. Around 7in. It wasn't *quite* as nice as Matt's, but it was similarly uncut, with a bit more hair trimmed away.

He grabbed my cock, a little cack-handendly but I wasn't an expert cock handler the first time I did it either.

"Just be gentle and enjoy whatever you do", I suggested. He held my cock in his hand and my balls in his left.

"Is that okay?"

I nodded.

His left hand drifted a little lower. I spread my legs wide to allowed him to go a little lower. His left hand massaged my perineum and occasionally wandered over my hole.

"Is that okay?"

I nodded, smiling. He gently rubbed my hole with his left hand while he wanked me with his right. He spat on his left hand, and returned to hovering over my hole. I moaned. My hole was easily my most sensitive area.

Matt smiled. He was enjoying the pleasure he was providing. His cock was rising again. He leant in to kiss me.

The more Matt played with my hole, the wetter my cock got.

"Fuck, you're dripping".

"I'll be shooting if you keep doing that".

"You like your hole being played with?"

"I love it."

"Maybe I could fuck it sometime"?

My cock throbbed in his hand as he said that. Matt grinned at me.

"I think you're enjoying being in control" I said.

As I did, Matt eased a finger ever so slightly into the edge of my arse. I moaned and dripped some more.

"Maybe" he smiled.

He let go of my cock and hole and moved up to stick his dick in my mouth. He looked down at me to see if this was alright, I nodded pleadingly. I grabbed his arse cheeks to beg him to fuck my throat.

He quickly pounded my throat while my hands massaged his arse cheeks. I managed to reposition my left hand so that it reached up to play with his nipple. He groaned. I wanked myself with my right hand.

"Fuck that's nice". Matt's cock was leaking again. Is this still precum? Postcum? Soon it would be another shot of cum and I wanted it.

Matt more aggressively pounded me to suggest that if he did eventually pound my arse I was in for a treat. I couldn't reach his nipple anymore but that didn't bother him. He had his hands on the bedstand to angle himself into an essentially missionary position pounding of my throat.

"God Tom, I'm getting close".

I moaned loudly, partly to indicate my enjoyment but also to hint that I was about to shoot too.

I went first and felt a hefty load release. I later found out that it had shot over Matt's back. I panted for air while longing for Matt's load. This combination of my spunk and my begging got him very excited and this was his cue.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come".

For the second time in a short while, he filled my mouth. There was understandably less of it this time, but he still shot a fair load down my throat. He collapsed his hands off the bedstand to my chest and took his cock out. He collapsed again to lie on top of me. If my spunk wasn't dripping down his back, we could have fallen asleep.

"You okay?" I asked.

He nodded weakly.

"Fuck. That was nice".

He quickly hopped up and ran towards the shower as fast as he could to avoid cum going everywhere. I ogled as his cheeks gently wobbled away with his balls hanging ever so slightly underneath.

I decided to leave him be briefly to shower first. For all the erotic stories of shower sex and intimate moments, I generally found it a bit of an uncomfortable experience and was happy to give him a minute.

As I joined, he was washing the shower gel suds away.

"Is my back clean?"

He grinned at me and invited me in.

"Yes!"

We had a few moments together. He held me and kissed me. Even with my hatred of intimate shower moments, I had to admit it was quite sweet...

He hopped out of the shower and brushed his teeth while I washed myself. He left and headed back to bed as it was my turn to brush. I quickly pissed too then headed to bed. This time, he was closest to the wall.

"Thank you mate. I had to fight some insecurities to come here tonight but I'm so glad I did".

"Me too. Now, fuck off. You might have shot two loads but I've still one left in me. I need to see the anonymous gent".

Matt grabbed my crotch and laughed.

"Hahaha. All mine mister".

Fuck. I was in love (I jest).

"Goodnight mate. Thank you".

I got the light, Matt turned away from me and grabbed my arm so spoon around him. We both fell asleep in an instant.
I just found this story. I'm loving the gentleness and respect with which Tom is caring for Matt. The tenderness between them is soon sexy! What a fine writer you are.

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just found this story. I'm loving the gentleness and respect with which Tom is caring for Matt. The tenderness between them is soon sexy! What a fine writer you are.

Thank you! So kind.

More info here about the version I've rewritten and publishing in June here.

Irishman251

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love the story! Can’t wait for the reprint even though I bought the original to support!
would love bit more at the end, I’m an old soft romantic and longed for em to call each other babe and hear the story of them telling their friends they were an item now. Fantastic story either way, thanks

• Love

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love the story! Can’t wait for the reprint even though I bought the original to support!
would love bit more at the end, I’m an old soft romantic and longed for em to call each other babe and hear the story of them telling their friends they were an item now. Fantastic story either way, thanks
Thank you so much @Irishman251 - I wanted to keep this as their story, and it's a fair comment that I don't expand on the next phase of their friendship/relationship. Possibly a short story pt2 down the line...

Reactions: Irishman251

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When does a story end? When its author says so When the reader has gotten everything they wanted? When is there nothing left to tell?

This story ends six months after we got home from our trip to Glasgow. We'd just been to Berlin for holiday. A week of pubs, clubs and sightseeing. No threesomes, no swinging, just a relaxing time where any sexual encounters were in our own room after hours.

"Glad to be home?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's just what we needed but it'll be good to get home". Matt held my hand as he replied.

We were now an item. We were taking it slow. It was all still a bit weird. Matt needed to move out of his family home, nevermind gradually working out what being in a relationship with a guy meant. His parents found out about me, met me and were initially unsure about me. I think maybe they still are.

I had to work out what being in any relationship meant. My parents were great. They had an inkling of something between us anyway.

We both had to work out what sex with each other meant, with other people, and how we both felt about each other.

And yet, it was all quite easy. Matt was relaxed and trusted me. I was relaxed and trusted him. Matt's hole became gradually more relaxed too and he was enjoying discovering his bottom side. I was enjoying shagging fewer people, although we have stayed in an open relationship and we're free to explore other options.

We had another day off work so we went for a nice drive out into the countryside. That night we went out with a few friends. They now knew Matt well. We occasionally saw Claire out and about in town and we were friendly and civil. Meeting her had maybe been that impetus for me and Matt to take things to a next level, and we were grateful for that.

We got home for an early night before getting ready for work the next day. I sat down for another day working from home after Matt had left early for a house removal job.

I occasionally reflected on what might have been: what if Matt had gone for a piss in Mrs Barnstable's flat instead of mine? What if I'd come on strong in our first encounter and he'd run for the hills?

But this is my story and this is how my ifs played out, and this - for now - is how they end.

After weeks and months of distinguishing between love and lust, I was in love with this fantastic man. I didn't have huge expectations of what the future held but for now, we were happy and having a gay old time.

Then the doorbell rang... and I knew that nothing would match the moment when Matt walked through my door.

I let Mrs Barnstable answer it instead.

THE END

Thank you so much to everyone that has read this story, whether you've followed from the beginning or whether you've read it all in one blast, or whether you've just dipped in and out.

If you would like the whole book in one readable form, it's available here.

Full book here:
US link.
UK link.

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words throughout. It's been really good fun.
@arnoldjmiles, I haven’t posted until I’d read the entire work. What a great read. Thank you for the entertainment and the best of all endings. Cheers from Auckland, NZ

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed. The ebook and audiobook of the polished version will be out in June. Details here: Special Delivery
That audiobook excites me. I’ll leave this thread on watch so I will get the news when it’s available. Who knows what trouble I’ll get up to hands free?

• Love