When You See A Small Penis....what's Your First Thought...

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never look at a guys penis and say ok.. he is perfect if the right size .. I see him as a person before I see him as a sex object ..

Being with the arount of guys I been with .. that’s mostly how I see a guy is “ whose next” of the men that I am going to be with .. I never let size of penis nor skin color keep me from being with someone ..

People ask me if I ever met someone I was to be in love with and decided what type of guy I wanna be with .. ..

I just say I want someone to be happy with who he is and what he has to offer in the bedroom.. .. not ashamed to be small or brag so much that he isn’t small..

There’s more to a man than his penis.. suck on his ears .. nipples .. rub his body front and back top to bottom. And whether he is hard with a two in penis or 8 ..have fun with what’s there

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never worried much about size, for more reasons than my being a top. Years ago, I met a very attractive, sexy man and hit it off. He was tall, nicely built and a bit muscular, long legs, shoulder length hair, great personality..the whole package. When things started turning intimate, he told me up front he was small..." like 4 inches hard" small. I told him that I was just about 7.5 and uncut, and that wasn't a deterrent for me as a top. WELL...let me tell you...that was one of the most intense, sexy, delicious experiences of my life ! He was gorgeous naked, and I'd never seen someone cum SO MUCH or so often !! I'm not sure, but he may have had hyperspermia, judging by the sheer volume when he orgasmed. One time he was so turned on that he'd cum about every 3rd or 4th stroke while I fucked him, which felt great for me, having someone cum on my cock like that, and I came SO hard ! It was just an awesome experience for me. Summing up, don't pass up a smaller endowment, they might just surprise you !

Josh797

Cherished Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m small myself so when I see another small one I feel sorry for him because it can be tough living with a small one in a superficial society.

I also wonder is he ok with it? Has he ever been teased or rejected because of it like I have?

Steeno616

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer to suck on a thicker cock, as it I find it easier to get my mouth around it and put on the right kind of pressure.

But who am I kidding--I'm a total cockhound and would even go down on my own (skinny) cock if I could :)

Dangercurve

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first time I saw a small penis was at a camp, I felt a little pity because it looked like a lipstick.

Since then I have seen some and they don't catch my attention, sometimes the other guy wants sph.

dtarlock

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to suck on a thicker cock, as it I find it easier to get my mouth around it and put on the right kind of pressure.

But who am I kidding--I'm a total cockhound and would even go down on my own (skinny) cock if I could :)
As long as @Steeno616 takes off his shirt who cares how skinny his cock might be?

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
“That’s refreshing.”

I am too entrenched in the world of online smut, large cocks have become uninteresting and some of them are even comical. Knowing that they represent the top 1% of the male population, it makes the allure less and less.

I like seeing average-to-small cocks online.