Unusual kinks and fetishes

D

deleted1846971

Umm where do I start? Most is like your typical bondage & submissive type stuff which has probably been mentioned every other post. Although it's harder than you'd think to find someone that's really into it and isn't all timid:
"Pull my hair"
"umm.. are you sure?"
"YES I'm fucking sure" : unamused:

Probably my weirdest kink is writing stuff in pee in the snow with men's penises..
Long story, but I was with a bunch of guys and feeling all sad and left out when they started writing stuff in the snow with their pee :(
My bf said I could write with his and I drew a big yellow heart in the snow :heart:
Ever since then if I see him peeing I can't help but hold it :imp:

View attachment 22818021

I have a GoGirl for camping but it's not the same, the level of control and flow rate of an actual penis is far superior ;)

Nailz, you’re the first person on here I’ve seen mention holding a dick while peeing. Thank you for making me not feel weird!

I like it and she likes it when she holds my dick during my morning relief. Unfortunately I’ve never lived in a old enough area to try this in the snow but I can imagine it’s pretty fucking awesome to see your artwork.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh is that was this thread is about? Holding cocks while they pee? :)

Don't think there is a woman alive who has not wished to do this. :) All my partners have done this in the past....funny thing is, I'm very private when going in public.

It's kind of a kink when you witness or assist a woman to pee standing upright. That's where the fun is :). Standing behind while spreading, separating, is a very kinky time...it's all in the hands, no, not the pee... :)

Geeze we talk shit on LPSG ...hahaha

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m with you there. I definitely wouldn’t piss on or near her face even if she begged for it. That would be a step too far!
Wife was in the bathroom taking a piss when I came in and had to piss also. We were both naked. She said go ahead so I did, got a lot on her legs and she was smiling so I aimed at her tits, she loved it

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wife was in the bathroom taking a piss when I came in and had to piss also. We were both naked. She said go ahead so I did, got a lot on her legs and she was smiling so I aimed at her tits, she loved it
That sounds like it got really hot! Did anything ever happen again like that?

Reactions: Adrian69702006
D

deleted1846971

The first time we did that I had horrible aim just from laughing too hard. I don’t know why I wanted to try aiming my stream between her legs but I just wanted to see if I could.

Yep pissed all over her leg.

Reactions: diver6

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm into pretty women's feet. There is a cute gal at work and I would love to see them. I would actually give her a $50 bill, just to let me take here shoes and socks off, then put them back in place. Weird fetish I know.

:laughing:
Why don't you get a job at FootLocker or something and actually get paid to do it all day instead? ;)

Hmm.. I wonder how many shoe store employees are actually foot fetishists, and secretly been getting off on measuring my feet and helping me put on shoes :p

I have nothing against them: my feet have never been so massaged, pampered and moisturized as when I dated a foot fetishist :grinning:

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:laughing:
Why don't you get a job at FootLocker or something and actually get paid to do it all day instead? ;)

Hmm.. I wonder how many shoe store employees are actually foot fetishists, and secretly been getting off on measuring my feet and helping me put on shoes :p

I have nothing against them: my feet have never been so massaged, pampered and moisturized as when I dated a foot fetishist :grinning:
I used to know this French guy who went barmy for the smell of my feet. I was invited to go round to is flat, sit in his chair, smoke his weed while he went gooey over me feet.

Did that a couple of times.

Reactions: malakos

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm into pretty women's feet. There is a cute gal at work and I would love to see them. I would actually give her a $50 bill, just to let me take here shoes and socks off, then put them back in place. Weird fetish I know.
I had a guy contact me on line that wanted my socks. He said he would pay me $50. I like adventures so agreed to meet him in a public place. He arrived. I took my socks off and gave them to him. He gave me $60. So I guess you need to tip the guy as well. lol. I asked if that is all he wanted. He said yes, as he sniffed my socks. That was it. We went our separate ways

I got more socks if anyone else wants them. Tipping is optional with me.

Reactions: Hfd and diver6

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a guy contact me on line that wanted my socks. He said he would pay me $50. I like adventures so agreed to meet him in a public place. He arrived. I took my socks off and gave them to him. He gave me $60. So I guess you need to tip the guy as well. lol. I asked if that is all he wanted. He said yes, as he sniffed my socks. That was it. We went our separate ways

The fact that you actually wore them there, took them off and handed them to him in exchange for money in a public place is hilarious. :laughing:

I've sold shoes on FB Marketplace to "women" and had men show up at the meeting place (always someplace very public like a subway hub) to purchase them. I suspect they're just foot fetishists that want my heels, but tbh I don't really care who buys them or what they do with them after as long as they get there on time and pay the asking price :)

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fact that you actually wore them there, took them off and handed them to him in exchange for money in a public place is hilarious. :laughing:

I've sold shoes on FB Marketplace to "women" and had men show up at the meeting place (always someplace very public like a subway hub) to purchase them. I suspect they're just foot fetishists that want my heels, but tbh I don't really care who buys them or what they do with them after as long as they get there on time and pay the asking price :)

Yeah walked back to my office without any socks, but $60 in my pocket and a fun little adventure. No one noticed that I didn't have any socks on at work. If they had asked, I would have told them what happened.

Reactions: Hfd and diver6

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes when I go out cruising I just enjoy being noticed so I have this pair of jeans that I cut a slit in the back so that when I bend over the fabric opens and you can see my bare ass. I tend not to wear underwear and I'll drop something or pretend to be tying my shoe and let the breeze hit my glorious hole and expose it to whoever is around. Love when I wear those jeans at a truck stop or a cruisy park see people looking over. I've also been followed around and propositioned but the funny thing is I rarely get stopped and told that I have a hole in my pants.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find lactation to be hot. I am aware some women are offended by this so it’s not a preference I would share in public. Pet is aware of it and totally into it as well.
When My Wife was breastfeeding, She would bring me my morning coffee in bed so I would get up faster, and she would squirt breast milk into the cup as I held it.

Got my attention right quick every morning, and Breast Milk made the best coffee creamer I ever had... Just the right amount of sweetness...

I begged her to make me some chocolate pudding using breast milk- but she never had that must to spare the kids sucked it all up so fast.