Dating in the Ivy League and MIT: DO IT!

Meshuga

Cherished Member
Media
Ivy or MIT: the hottest part is hooking up with guys who (mostly speaking) are smart, goal oriented and (some have) money.

It's an addictive, win win combination.

I had some very hot hook ups that turned into friendships with MIT students. These were some real nerdy types, but they're largely genuine and sexually frustrated.

The sex more than made up for it.

And for whatever reason those physics students are open minded! Anything I asked they did. And the flirting from them is hilarious. "You have good genes."

It amazes me at times. People in these parasocial relationships with these OF "stars." The better of the "stars" aren't nice. Others are downright awful people.

Tip for people on here: hang parties that MIT and Harvard students go.

You're dating the upper echelon in society. One student's father is a billionaire. Another's aunt is a major of a big city.

That's my unsolicited advice for the day.

Reactions: HungThickProf

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm close to MIT and Harvard, I should check that out! I love the real nerdy types and their socially awkward flirting lol.

Like the line from Revenge of the Nerds, "All jocks think about is sports. All nerds think about is sex."

Reactions: Meshuga

Meshuga

Cherished Member
Media
I'm close to MIT and Harvard, I should check that out! I love the real nerdy types and their socially awkward flirting lol.

Like the line from Revenge of the Nerds, "All jocks think about is sports. All nerds think about is sex."
It's very easy at MIT. There are no toxic gays (at least that I've met).

While I'm not a physics major I knew enough about the two physics students to engage them. They liked that.

Another guy I hooked up with is a stud (!!!) that I play with is Romanian. I knew enough Romanian to quiz him, and that turned him on cause no one knows Romanian anything.

No he makes me Romanian food.

I simulated his brain with my questions, and that led me to stimulate his... With my ...

Reactions: nixco