Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well mine is fucking hairy men. The macho-er the better.
They are the reason I denote as bi.
I'm a really hair bear and totally straight acting and a closeted bi, and I love a younger guy, especially twinks topping me and using/abusing my ass or mouth

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have several kinks and/or fetishes/paraphilias. They can be a bit difficult to categorize. These are all I can think of at the moment.

Receiving end:
younger men
sapiophile
spankings
bisexual men
bondage
sensory dep
somnophilia (in reverse kinda)
seducing the less experienced or innocent
pussy pumping
depilation
exhibitionism (at times)
libraries
toes being sucked while being fucked
watching guy on guy everything
being sadistic (when consented upon)
creampie

Giving or instructing:
troilism/cuckolding
hot wax
depilation
facesitting
bondage
sensory dep
"forced" bi
having men wear women's panties
cbt (light to extreme)
edgeplay (needles, cuttings, etc)
corporal - caning, flogging, crops, paddles, etc
tease/denial
masterbation restriction (giving)
orgasm restriction
chastity
pegging
behavior mod
creampie cleanup
I have a. Lot of the same ones. Sometime like to go to extremes

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if there is already a thread like this but I thought I would ask what kinks or fetish fantasies do you have and do others on here think they are weird, hot or ok.

Mine is a recurring fantasy that I'm at a urinal one day when a hot young guy walks in. He comes straight over to me and pulls the waistband back on my boxer briefs, wanks and dumps a load in the front of them and then walks out without saying a word leaving me to spend the rest of the day with a total young stranger's cum drying in my underwear.

So is it weird, hot or just ok?
Mate, that's not a total fantasy - the hot young guy bit is - cos I frequently invite guys to spunk over my bush and cock shaft so I can enjoy a long time wearing my boxers or briefs.

Reactions: Dan259

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know if there is already a thread like this but I thought I would ask what kinks or fetish fantasies do you have and do others on here think they are weird, hot or ok.

Mine is a recurring fantasy that I'm at a urinal one day when a hot young guy walks in. He comes straight over to me and pulls the waistband back on my boxer briefs, wanks and dumps a load in the front of them and then walks out without saying a word leaving me to spend the rest of the day with a total young stranger's cum drying in my underwear.

So is it weird, hot or just ok?
Weird yes but strangely ok and very erotic

Reactions: Dan259

nightcoreblue

Cherished Member
Media
I find men who drastically change their body size really hot. For example men who were bears who lost so much weight, shaved/waxed their body hair to become a pseudo-twink. I have a hard time finding before and after photos of men like that but the idea of men doing that really does something to me.

Same goes with older men who workout a lot and do some surgeries (allegedly) to defy their age. Best example of this is Chuando, the 58 year old photographer who looks like in his late 20s to early 30s.