Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's quite hot but I don't think it's real, unless fucking with a completely flaccid dick is a new thing.
Yeah you can tell that no one is hard, ever, whether right before putting on the condom or right after supposedly coming. It's theatre.

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In true unsimulated fucking, I wonder how the guys don’t blow their loads.
They do. The bonus material of the film, Short Bus DVD included filming the unsimulated scenes which included actor Raphael Barker in an Oh! Shit! SORRY moment as he accidentally discharged.

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
do you have the video?
I’ve got a retired desktop in the closet with a CDrom player. I’ll try to get it over to a MP4 and upload it, particularly the bonus material. I think most of the rest is on the site.

Attachments

KNN

Expert Member
Media
I’ve got a retired desktop in the closet with a CDrom player. I’ll try to get it over to a MP4 and upload it, particularly the bonus material. I think most of the rest is on the site.

1099727_RaphaelBar_352d812843cbe0ad50919e519a95ba95.mp4

No need to do the extra work. It's been posted on another thread before. Here it is!

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, bad joke. Says it's on MUBI, can't find it on Vidster. I recognize the lead, he was also in Berlin Drifters. Looks interesting and has to be out there somewhere.
View attachment 124089081
Not a bad joke at all, I actually had a legit lol. 10/10

Reactions: Inthepine

greyifyme

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm trying to remember the name of a short film I saw years ago on youtube. Maybe someone in this thread can help me. It was in black and white it took place in the forest. I think maybe in Vietnam during the war? It was about an injured naked man who woke up in a creek and was discovered by an enemy soldier (I think). He's completely naked gets an erection and the enemy laughs at it. That's about all I can remember. Any ideas?

Reactions: John8703

greyifyme

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm trying to remember the name of a short film I saw years ago on youtube. Maybe someone in this thread can help me. It was in black and white it took place in the forest. I think maybe in Vietnam during the war? It was about an injured naked man who woke up in a creek and was discovered by an enemy soldier (I think). He's completely naked gets an erection and the enemy laughs at it. That's about all I can remember. Any ideas?
Figured it out. Twilight of the Gods.