I'm too tight for sex, what could help?

CUMBUM0345

Experimental Member
Media
I am far too tight during sex. The one time I tried I felt the most horrible sharp pain in my unmentionables. I was thinking and was also recommended a butt plug to open me up before sex. Is this a good idea? I want to have sex bad but am so worried about the pain and I just can't tolerate it. I am tighter than anything. Please help :(

Periustraxis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is very usual and nothing to be worried about. It takes practice. Don't forget that the sphincter is a muscle. It's natural state is actually in the open position but since infancy you've been training it to remain closed unless needed (potty training).
It now takes time to train it for other things. As the others have said, start small. Maybe a finger, then two to start with (make sure you trim your nails properly and wash your hands afterwards). Your fingers are right there and you normally have 10 of them. Use them. A more important investment than plugs, imo, is lube. This makes it all much more comfortable. Better not to go for numbing lube at first, to make sure you don't injure yourself.

Reactions: mattto

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to be a downer, but it's possible your body just isn't 'designed' to receive. I know mine isn't. I'm past the pain, but I get no pleasure bottoming at all, not for lack of trying. I like the closeness with the other person during it, but that's it. There's nothing that feels good about the act. Don't know where my prostate is, as that's never been hit. And I can't get off topping, that does nothing for me. I just can't win.

Reactions: WillieWestewind

CUMBUM0345

Experimental Member
Media
Not to be a downer, but it's possible your body just isn't 'designed' to receive. I know mine isn't. I'm past the pain, but I get no pleasure bottoming at all, not for lack of trying. I like the closeness with the other person during it, but that's it. There's nothing that feels good about the act. Don't know where my prostate is, as that's never been hit. And I can't get off topping, that does nothing for me. I just can't win.
It's a possibility but I really don't know. I have tried just once. I have put stuff up there when I've felt more open and it felt fine. I was also nervous as hell. It was my first time.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fingers and lots of lube so you can explore your body and learn what feels good. Find some toys to help you stretch yourself out slowly. Approach it realistically. You might discover that you're going to be very tight and it may not be pleasurable, or you may love it. Some people just aren't built for anal fun.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The classic Prostate Wand is a great start. It allows to to "feel around" inside to feel what works. Not too big, and has a vibe at the end for extra stimulation.

Read thru the LPSG Sex Toy Club section for other tips and ideas as well.