Tyler Sederwall

BlockOh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah I saw that he said that too. But sometimes a bulge can be hard to hide if you’re pretty big when soft.

I just found that Twilight Princess story lmao. I mean, what happened doesn’t always indicate size: some guys have strong reflexes. But it’s pretty promising

Also one of the comments on that video was curious about his circumcision too. If I was to take a guess at his stats - about 8”, average thickness, and cut.

Hopefully he’ll reply to you soon!
I know this is old but what was the name of the video? Or what was the story?

RhysBoi18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this is old but what was the name of the video? Or what was the story?
It was from a Twilight Princess video he did as part of the Versus channel.

tl;dr Tyler was getting head and the other guy gagged/threw up on Tyler’s dick

So that could be a decent clue as to size

BlockOh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was from a Twilight Princess video he did as part of the Versus channel.

tl;dr Tyler was getting head and the other guy gagged/threw up on Tyler’s dick

So that could be a decent clue as to size
Thanks for replying! Wow haha yeah it's not likely someone gagged on a small one

D

deleted1149118

Probably not, but I think most people overstate their capabilities. You can jam a 6" piece of banana down your mouth and your gag reflexes will come through. A banana is a poor example due to its less than semi-firm nature whereas a cucumber may be a viable alternative in this example. It's hard to tell how big he might be. He makes a lot of sexual comments but he rides the line well.

Anyway, I found his dared to post because he lost a bet tweet hilarious. Especially the 2 tweets after.

*waves*

Reactions: RhysBoi18

RhysBoi18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably not, but I think most people overstate their capabilities. You can jam a 6" piece of banana down your mouth and your gag reflexes will come through. A banana is a poor example due to its less than semi-firm nature whereas a cucumber may be a viable alternative in this example. It's hard to tell how big he might be. He makes a lot of sexual comments but he rides the line well.

Anyway, I found his dared to post because he lost a bet tweet hilarious. Especially the 2 tweets after.

*waves*
Gotta get Eldin Ring now I guess lmao