Tyler Sederwall

Trevsof

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Attackingtucans on YouTube :) curious if anyone has any bulge pics or has ever baited him before!

Used to be a bit bigger but has slimmed and muscled up since! Recently moved to Cali too I’ve always wanted to see him nude

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
Not sure about nudes, but he recently tweeted about someone trying to bait him. He's definitely good looking with a decent body. He recently posted a shirtless picture on his insta story

Trevsof

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im not his typ of guy

so sadly no but i know he has a big dick , maybe some other better looking guy can get the
I’ve had conversations with him on Snapchat. While he was drinking too, he just never bites on Instagram. Someone should try though, he seems pretty open and willing to show off his body lately.
He definitely has a big dick. He’s super tall, and in some dance videos when he wears sweat pants he bulges.
Someone do us a solid !

Mothra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You had a conversation?

why did you not ask if he show his big one? i think he coul be so open that he shows it or do even more. he did one livestream i think a year ago and he forgot to stop streaming so a little flash of his ass was seen. maybe we are lucky

Trevsof

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You had a conversation?

why did you not ask if he show his big one? i think he coul be so open that he shows it or do even more. he did one livestream i think a year ago and he forgot to stop streaming so a little flash of his ass was seen. maybe we are lucky
Well it was about wine and other times about his stories. I’ve never just sprung onto him that I wanna see his dick or that he should show me. Eventually I’d like to chat with him enough maybe to, but I’m not good enough to snag his nudes in casual conversation !

Reactions: f44control2

Come on guys, I shouldn’t have to google a pic for of the person!