Tyler Sederwall

RhysBoi18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t think so, sadly. He’s got an irl event coming up in a couple of days if anyone is planning to go and shoot their shot in person :p

LinkUpBois

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don’t think so, sadly. He’s got an irl event coming up in a couple of days if anyone is planning to go and shoot their shot in person :p
I may just have to. I heard he's a top that likes twinks so I may have a shot depending on his age range. I've been searching for him on Grindr to no avail. Shocked no one has seen him there.

Reactions: Myste and RhysBoi18

RhysBoi18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may just have to. I heard he's a top that likes twinks so I may have a shot depending on his age range. I've been searching for him on Grindr to no avail. Shocked no one has seen him there.
Yeah that would line up with what I think he likes in general. Never heard him say he was on Grindr but there were some pics floating around of his Tinder profile so maybe that would bring more luck

f44control2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah that would line up with what I think he likes in general. Never heard him say he was on Grindr but there were some pics floating around of his Tinder profile so maybe that would bring more luck
should still be on tinder

LinkUpBois

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he told a story before about how someone threw up trying to deep throat him because he was too big lol
To be fair, the only time I've almost threw up on someone was because they were average and I went down too quickly/cockily (pun intended). His curve, or lack thereof, could also play a role.