Trevor bell!

ukanubatrust

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You ain't never lying. I ain't been on here in a minute and as soon as I came to this post I was like.."Good Dick alert..."

I remember posting a while back mentioning I can tell he fucks good. There's no doubt in my mind he beats it up. Boy next door looks, fun-sized, muscled body = Dick Down. :sob:
I think the dick is ok at best. lol

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where's this from ?
An old promo he did for Manscape or whatever they call it. He's probably butt ass naked at first and whoever filming gets an eye full (probably some girl he was dating at the time..). He in a towel moments later so nothing special except that tiny indication he is naked.
Shave Trevor's Balls.mp4

hotguymixxer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An old promo he did for Manscape or whatever they call it. He's probably butt ass naked at first and whoever filming gets an eye full (probably some girl he was dating at the time..). He in a towel moments later so nothing special except that tiny indication he is naked.
View attachment 126691941

zzzzzzzz

Reactions: ukanubatrust

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

hotguymixxer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he takes his career too seriously to do nudes now. I think once he thinks his career is slipping he will do it. eventually he will become a stripper like marcus patrick. I guess tiktok is the soap stars of 2024.

Every year a new light skin turns 18. I think we gotta move on fellas.

JayBlack

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think he takes his career too seriously to do nudes now. I think once he thinks his career is slipping he will do it. eventually he will become a stripper like marcus patrick. I guess tiktok is the soap stars of 2024.
Dont hold your breath. Trevor has a degree from Columbia which means at least that he has access to te kind of infrastucture that can get him to and through the Ivy League. That means he can likely wait longer than others for his mainstream break and that if it never comes, his options are broader than those who have nothing but their good looks to offer. It will be a very long time before showing us his phallus will be his last best option. Other attractive lightskins will come and go before he needs to do that to pay the bills.

Reactions: ThottfulActs

hotguymixxer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont hold your breath. Trevor has a degree from Columbia which means at least that he has access to te kind of infrastucture that can get him to and through the Ivy League. That means he can likely wait longer than others for his mainstream break and that if it never comes, his options are broader than those who have nothing but their good looks to offer. It will be a very long time before showing us his phallus will be his last best option. Other attractive lightskins will come and go before he needs to do that to pay the bills.
Yup most guys have a good year of relevancey and then peak. Once they’re showing butt hole you know it’s a wrap lol