Trevor bell!

quakerboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What does that mean. lol. If he gets heavy into religion he could easily change his view on lgbt issues
Not really tho? He’s not gonna become a raging homophobe out of nowhere when he’s got close people who are gay and is currently completely fine with it. It’d be different if he was just an ally from a distance.

FineFine

Loved Member
Media
Reactions: lilasiandawg

Pecsinlove

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: lilasiandawg

weebs79

Superior Member
Media
Not really tho? He’s not gonna become a raging homophobe out of nowhere when he’s got close people who are gay and is currently completely fine with it. It’d be different if he was just an ally from a distance.
Right but finding religion will likely change his views somewhat. It doesn't mean he'll be a raging homophobe but I doubt he'll feel as supportive. Same thing happened years ago when my cousin got saved. We were still close but I knew of the church she went to with her husband & I knew how they felt. It was like an elephant in the room at times. I quit following Trevor a while back when he got saved. I have plenty of friends & acquaintances that are soft christians & perfectly lovely people but there's still some cognitive dissonance regarding LGBT people.

Rovitz

Sexy Member
Media
?? Trevor is trying to be famous and is now joining a church to do so. I think hes realistically too small and bulky to be an actor.

Also who cares if hes homophobic he wasnt fucking you in the past present or future.