True story about a guy I fucked a few times over the years.

fullballs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is a true story about a guy I fucked a few times over the years. The name is fake.

Martin was a friend of a friend. We were both around 24 and used to hang out in the same group. I was not sure if he was gay until the day I took his virginity. We all used to get stoned regularly, drink, go out and do stupid stuff. I was out at the time but I think only a few people from that group knew for sure. I did not keep it a secret, but the topic never came up. Long story short, he recognized me on a dating app (partial face photo) and reached out but asked me to keep it discreet. No nudes were exchanges, we just had a friendly chat.

The next day we were hanging out at my place and he stayed the last. We talked more freely and he said he'd never done anything with a guy. I could tell he wanted to but I felt devilish and decided not to make the first move and tease him a bit. He comes off as withdrawn but chill and actually good company. The alternative style guy. He's a bit shorter, good looking, naturally fit, well defined, no beard. He's quite introverted which turned me on at the time. I kept imagining him getting submissive for my dick.
I teased him by occasionally moving on the couch, adjusting my dick, stuff like that. I was not making the first move. Not yet at least. We smoked tons of weed and watched a movie or something. That was enough. I kissed him. He was so nervous. The kiss was terrible but I felt sorry for him tried to relax him a bit by going slow. After about 10 minutes of making out and groping, we were naked in my bedroom. I was lying on my back with him on my side jerking my dick and kissing me. I put my dick my hand now and show it off in the air. 7 inch, thick, curved up and so hard from all the waiting even I was surprised. It's bigger and thicker than his and I know he wants it but, being sky, he needs a little push. It did not take much. I just said "Kiss it". He did and sucked it slowly. My hand is on his head but I'm not pushing. I am pretty sure it was his first time but he was good. No teeth. I let him take his time on his own tempo. I occasionally thrust. He's not complaining. I slap him with my dick a few times, push his head. Occasionally I throw in a kiss. He fucking loved it.

I was super horny but did not want to go too hard on him. Also, we were pretty wasted. I slowly test how aggressive I can get. He follows instructions on how to suck my dick, lick my balls, hold my balls while sucking. When to spit on my dick and how to jerk it. He doesn't speak a word the hole time. I barely touched his dick. I am ignoring it on purpose every time he hints we might switch the roles. I facefucked him on bed and standing up above him a bit. No deepthroating. This went on for some time.

I was not sure if were going to fuck but I was not able to cum from the relatively softcore blowjob. The idea of being the first to fuck this sub in the making was hot.. So we fucked. I think we only fucked missionary. It did not take much convincing, he wanted it. His ass was so relaxed and easy to fuck. To this day, I don't know how. He was obviously inexperienced. But he took it so easily. He moaned but it did not seem to hurt that much. I kept ignoring his dick completely and fucked him until I came. I don't remember how long it took. We fell asleep totally wasted. No awkward moments in the morning.

We met a few more times during that period. Always after some group activity. One time during the day after cycling and a few joints at his place. He was not making the first move so I just said: "This weed makes me fucking horny.", spread my legs and nodded towards my bulge. We were on a bed sofa in our shorts. He smiled in a shy but cool kinda way and started touching my dick over the shorts. I just pulled them down and said "C'mon.." I had not cum in a few days and was super horny. He leaned over and sucked me. This time he did not need any instructions. I thrust more freely and he almost managed to deepthroat this time. I liked how he did it because he was obviously enjoying it too. This was a slow long blowjob with light facefucking.

He grabbed my foot a few times when I positioned it next to my balls. I did not think much of it as I was not so much into feet back then. But I had some guys play with them and found it hot. I think he made it seem like he grabbed my foot by accident for balance but I had a feeling he was feeling my arch for his own pleasure. So I would put my feet closer to him to secretly enjoy while working my dick with his mouth. This went on for some time. It was great. He looked really hot naked wearing only white socks.

After some time of this long blowjob bliss, I increased the tempo a bit. He was getting sweatier. He looked so hot. Peachy hair on his ass. I would kiss him to let him cactch his breath between pushing his head down, fucking his mouth, going as deep as I could before he started to gag. It turned me on to test this shy guy. As I got closer, I started fucking his mouth harder and deeper. I thought he took the hint because he did not resist. I like a good aggressive facefuck. In that moment I did not care. I pushed his head down faster and I trust deeper. He gagged but continued to suck. Still not real deepthroat. I could not push past the wall of his throat. His eyes got all watery. The sound of spit and gag make me even harder. It's time to cum. I hold his head down, push my dick as deep as it goes and shoot. I hold him to try to force him to swallow it all. He chokes and his body twists immediately but I hold his head and push harder. Big load, I exploded like crazy that time. He swallows most of it. He starts laughing and says "There's sperm in my sinuses". His face was red and wet from tears, cum around his mouth. So fucking hot.

We met a few days later again at his place. He was freshly showered and we got naked right away. He was in white socks again. This time the there was less sucking. We fucked pretty fast. His ass was so relaxed and open, like the last time. I have taken anal virginity from more than one guy and never managed to get all the way in so easily, even with experienced bottom only guys. Again, judging from everything else, I am pretty sure he had zero experience before me. I am not sure if he's been with girl though. I guess he was either really eager to get fucked or did some solo ass play.

I don't remember how long we fucked but it was not a quickie. Again, his ass was kinda loose. I fucked him balls deep from the very beginning as hard as I could. Missionary, eagle spread, doggy. Touching his dick only during missionary. Not jerking it off, just pulling it together with his balls. Big balls. He moaned louder this time and his face showed that he liked it. His legs were up in the air without me needing to push or force. He was really willing and showed it. I remember thinking how hot he was like that. Made me want to dominate him more.

I wanted to hear him beg or something like that. I would change speed or pull my dick out to tease him, tying to provoke a reaction. He was not about to beg yet. I asked "So you like dick?" "Obviously", he answered between the moans. We didn't speak more than that. I touched the rim of his hole to feel my dick sliding and. It felt very soft and floppy. I was getting close so I grabbed his head with my right hand. We kissed, I fucked him as hard as I could. I came hard and continued to fuck him. He did not cum or even tried to finish.

He moved to another town that year. We would meet again over the time but never alone. Until the nex time we fucked, avbout three years later. Out mutual friend was now my roommate. Martin came to visit one weekend. I met him when I got back home. I remember I was very sweaty and sticky. It was summer and I was cycling everywhere. I was not expecting anyone in the apartment when I found him there. He was taking a shower. I thought it was my roommate, but then he got out of the bathroom wearing only boxers. He got dressed and we talked a bit. He was in a really good mood. We were both happy to see each other and it didn't take long to end up fucking in my room.

This time was different. I apologized for being sweaty but he did not care. I really needed a shower but I didn't care either, I was just being polite. He was all fresh from the shower and I was covered in sweat from the beginning. I position myself on the bed, hands behind my head, legs spread and he starts to suck me without a word. He is touching and exploring my body, much more freely and relaxed than I remembered him to be. When he comes up to kiss me, I notice he's looking at my hairy armpits close to his face. I push him back to suck me some more, touch his body and ass. The next time he comes back up, he puts his face in my armpit. He seemed a bit reluctant but it was his initiative. He was feeling my sweaty armpit with his nose and cheek buried in my sweat. I am pretty hairy all over, he's naturally pretty smooth. Peachy ass.

That put me in the dom mode. I kiss him. His face is now wet from cocksucking and form my sweat. I push his head again to both my armpits. I stand up on the bed above him and hit his face with my dick. I fuck his mouth with on had on the back of his head and the other holding his jaw. I switch between fucking his mouth like that, beating his face with my hard dick and jerking off with my balls over his nose and mouth. I even slap him (not too hard) a few times.

Then I tell him to lie on the bed. He put a pillow behind his head. Nice, now I am fucking his mouth and he cannot move away. He's choking a bit. I pull my dick out of his mouth and press it to his face. My thick dick is now covering and smearing spit over his face. I press my dick between my hand and one side of his face. I am literally facefucking him now. His eyes are closed and he is quiet which jsut turned me on. By this time he probably stinks like me. I love it when I can smell my dick on a guy's face. He did stink like me now and his lips and mouth felt a bit used. Big turn on.

We fooled around like that for a while. I ate his ass before fucking him. We fucked in every position. He seemed more experienced and relaxed now. His ass was sooo open I could have fucked him for hours. He barely touched his dick. I guess he was focused on having his ass so relaxed. I fucked as hard and fast as I could at times. The fucking part itself took a long time, at least it felt like that. I was in good shape but it got to a point where I needed a break and had to cum. I came, again not caring about his orgasm. We stayed hugged and sweaty like that before round two.

Round two took forever. To this day, I have never fucked for that long. This time, however, he was less shy. He was quietly moaning the whole time but no talking. I was fucking him doggy style and at some point slowed down when he whispered "Fuck me". Nothing kinky, I know, but it gave me a free pass to try to break him even more aggressively. We both loved it. A bit later I stopped and said "Beg for it". He begged. Not in a slutty way. Still half-shy. Big turn on.

There was no way I could cum any time soon with his ass so relaxed. "Squeeze your ass around my dick." He obliged. That helped a bit, but I was still not getting any closer. I don't remember how long it took me to cum. After what seemed like hours, we both cum.
This was one of my hottest fucks ever. He was so perfectly submissive and it all happened without any planning. I am still surprised how easy it was to fuck his virgin ass.

I am writing this with a hard on so sorry for any typos. Would love to hear some feedback, guys. ;)

fullballs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I left out a detail. A year after the last fuck I got a message from him. He thanked me for helping him "figure some stuff out". We met a few times after that but he was either dating someone or we didn't get any time alone. I would love to fuck him again and let him or make him play with my feet. It would be hard to top that last fuck though.

fullballs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Glad you enjoyed the story. Love getting feedback.

One more detail. After the first fuck, he came out to someone for the first time. To our mutual friend. She's pretty wild and open about her kinks. Generally a really good friend and person. I would not be surprised if she put an idea of a sub-dom dynamic into his head just by being open. I mean, she took me to a few meetups with local kinksters at the beginning of our friendship.

So she comes to my place a few days after. I could tell immediately she was preparing something, She had a devilish smile from the moment she walked in and looked just too happy. Just as I had started making coffee, she smiles ear to ear and says "X, I have to thank you for something". Of course I knew what she meant. "Martin came out to me. He said he'd been with someone. I asked who is she. He said it's not a she. I just said 'with X!'"

She said something like "Better with you than those junkies/shits". We laughed a lot that day.

The last time I saw Martin was last summer. He was hot. We weren't alone so I couldn't figure out how to try anything. It seemed unlikely. On my last day I texted him "Give me your ass" just to see the reaction. He replied with an ambiguous emoji. We texted about random stuff, I invited him to the beach with us, hoping we could sneak out after or something like that. But he was working, it was my last day, people around so nothing happened.

Would really like to fuck him again.

luckyfer1993

Experimental Member
Media
oh my god this story is so gooood!
i would love to connect with you! i am new to this website and don't know how it works, i think i followed you and tried sending you a message but i didn't see that option. i love me some german sausage and miss it so much.
ich habe in De gelebet, vor 10 und 7 Jahre. wenn du willst, vllt könnten wir ein bisschen texten oder whastappen :)

Likes_them_thick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just texted him. Sent him a photo of my feet soaking in water when he asked what I was doing. I might be in his area soon. Curious to see how this goes.
Oooohhh! Hopefully that turns into something. Would be really hot to let all the kinks play out!
Very hot story! Hopefully he does some keegels and yall get to go for a few more rounds! Sexy!

bachelors lad

1st Like
Media
This is a true story about a guy I fucked a few times over the years. The name is fake.

Martin was a friend of a friend. We were both around 24 and used to hang out in the same group. I was not sure if he was gay until the day I took his virginity. We all used to get stoned regularly, drink, go out and do stupid stuff. I was out at the time but I think only a few people from that group knew for sure. I did not keep it a secret, but the topic never came up. Long story short, he recognized me on a dating app (partial face photo) and reached out but asked me to keep it discreet. No nudes were exchanges, we just had a friendly chat.

The next day we were hanging out at my place and he stayed the last. We talked more freely and he said he'd never done anything with a guy. I could tell he wanted to but I felt devilish and decided not to make the first move and tease him a bit. He comes off as withdrawn but chill and actually good company. The alternative style guy. He's a bit shorter, good looking, naturally fit, well defined, no beard. He's quite introverted which turned me on at the time. I kept imagining him getting submissive for my dick.
I teased him by occasionally moving on the couch, adjusting my dick, stuff like that. I was not making the first move. Not yet at least. We smoked tons of weed and watched a movie or something. That was enough. I kissed him. He was so nervous. The kiss was terrible but I felt sorry for him tried to relax him a bit by going slow. After about 10 minutes of making out and groping, we were naked in my bedroom. I was lying on my back with him on my side jerking my dick and kissing me. I put my dick my hand now and show it off in the air. 7 inch, thick, curved up and so hard from all the waiting even I was surprised. It's bigger and thicker than his and I know he wants it but, being sky, he needs a little push. It did not take much. I just said "Kiss it". He did and sucked it slowly. My hand is on his head but I'm not pushing. I am pretty sure it was his first time but he was good. No teeth. I let him take his time on his own tempo. I occasionally thrust. He's not complaining. I slap him with my dick a few times, push his head. Occasionally I throw in a kiss. He fucking loved it.

I was super horny but did not want to go too hard on him. Also, we were pretty wasted. I slowly test how aggressive I can get. He follows instructions on how to suck my dick, lick my balls, hold my balls while sucking. When to spit on my dick and how to jerk it. He doesn't speak a word the hole time. I barely touched his dick. I am ignoring it on purpose every time he hints we might switch the roles. I facefucked him on bed and standing up above him a bit. No deepthroating. This went on for some time.

I was not sure if were going to fuck but I was not able to cum from the relatively softcore blowjob. The idea of being the first to fuck this sub in the making was hot.. So we fucked. I think we only fucked missionary. It did not take much convincing, he wanted it. His ass was so relaxed and easy to fuck. To this day, I don't know how. He was obviously inexperienced. But he took it so easily. He moaned but it did not seem to hurt that much. I kept ignoring his dick completely and fucked him until I came. I don't remember how long it took. We fell asleep totally wasted. No awkward moments in the morning.

We met a few more times during that period. Always after some group activity. One time during the day after cycling and a few joints at his place. He was not making the first move so I just said: "This weed makes me fucking horny.", spread my legs and nodded towards my bulge. We were on a bed sofa in our shorts. He smiled in a shy but cool kinda way and started touching my dick over the shorts. I just pulled them down and said "C'mon.." I had not cum in a few days and was super horny. He leaned over and sucked me. This time he did not need any instructions. I thrust more freely and he almost managed to deepthroat this time. I liked how he did it because he was obviously enjoying it too. This was a slow long blowjob with light facefucking.

He grabbed my foot a few times when I positioned it next to my balls. I did not think much of it as I was not so much into feet back then. But I had some guys play with them and found it hot. I think he made it seem like he grabbed my foot by accident for balance but I had a feeling he was feeling my arch for his own pleasure. So I would put my feet closer to him to secretly enjoy while working my dick with his mouth. This went on for some time. It was great. He looked really hot naked wearing only white socks.

After some time of this long blowjob bliss, I increased the tempo a bit. He was getting sweatier. He looked so hot. Peachy hair on his ass. I would kiss him to let him cactch his breath between pushing his head down, fucking his mouth, going as deep as I could before he started to gag. It turned me on to test this shy guy. As I got closer, I started fucking his mouth harder and deeper. I thought he took the hint because he did not resist. I like a good aggressive facefuck. In that moment I did not care. I pushed his head down faster and I trust deeper. He gagged but continued to suck. Still not real deepthroat. I could not push past the wall of his throat. His eyes got all watery. The sound of spit and gag make me even harder. It's time to cum. I hold his head down, push my dick as deep as it goes and shoot. I hold him to try to force him to swallow it all. He chokes and his body twists immediately but I hold his head and push harder. Big load, I exploded like crazy that time. He swallows most of it. He starts laughing and says "There's sperm in my sinuses". His face was red and wet from tears, cum around his mouth. So fucking hot.

We met a few days later again at his place. He was freshly showered and we got naked right away. He was in white socks again. This time the there was less sucking. We fucked pretty fast. His ass was so relaxed and open, like the last time. I have taken anal virginity from more than one guy and never managed to get all the way in so easily, even with experienced bottom only guys. Again, judging from everything else, I am pretty sure he had zero experience before me. I am not sure if he's been with girl though. I guess he was either really eager to get fucked or did some solo ass play.

I don't remember how long we fucked but it was not a quickie. Again, his ass was kinda loose. I fucked him balls deep from the very beginning as hard as I could. Missionary, eagle spread, doggy. Touching his dick only during missionary. Not jerking it off, just pulling it together with his balls. Big balls. He moaned louder this time and his face showed that he liked it. His legs were up in the air without me needing to push or force. He was really willing and showed it. I remember thinking how hot he was like that. Made me want to dominate him more.

I wanted to hear him beg or something like that. I would change speed or pull my dick out to tease him, tying to provoke a reaction. He was not about to beg yet. I asked "So you like dick?" "Obviously", he answered between the moans. We didn't speak more than that. I touched the rim of his hole to feel my dick sliding and. It felt very soft and floppy. I was getting close so I grabbed his head with my right hand. We kissed, I fucked him as hard as I could. I came hard and continued to fuck him. He did not cum or even tried to finish.

He moved to another town that year. We would meet again over the time but never alone. Until the nex time we fucked, avbout three years later. Out mutual friend was now my roommate. Martin came to visit one weekend. I met him when I got back home. I remember I was very sweaty and sticky. It was summer and I was cycling everywhere. I was not expecting anyone in the apartment when I found him there. He was taking a shower. I thought it was my roommate, but then he got out of the bathroom wearing only boxers. He got dressed and we talked a bit. He was in a really good mood. We were both happy to see each other and it didn't take long to end up fucking in my room.

This time was different. I apologized for being sweaty but he did not care. I really needed a shower but I didn't care either, I was just being polite. He was all fresh from the shower and I was covered in sweat from the beginning. I position myself on the bed, hands behind my head, legs spread and he starts to suck me without a word. He is touching and exploring my body, much more freely and relaxed than I remembered him to be. When he comes up to kiss me, I notice he's looking at my hairy armpits close to his face. I push him back to suck me some more, touch his body and ass. The next time he comes back up, he puts his face in my armpit. He seemed a bit reluctant but it was his initiative. He was feeling my sweaty armpit with his nose and cheek buried in my sweat. I am pretty hairy all over, he's naturally pretty smooth. Peachy ass.

That put me in the dom mode. I kiss him. His face is now wet from cocksucking and form my sweat. I push his head again to both my armpits. I stand up on the bed above him and hit his face with my dick. I fuck his mouth with on had on the back of his head and the other holding his jaw. I switch between fucking his mouth like that, beating his face with my hard dick and jerking off with my balls over his nose and mouth. I even slap him (not too hard) a few times.

Then I tell him to lie on the bed. He put a pillow behind his head. Nice, now I am fucking his mouth and he cannot move away. He's choking a bit. I pull my dick out of his mouth and press it to his face. My thick dick is now covering and smearing spit over his face. I press my dick between my hand and one side of his face. I am literally facefucking him now. His eyes are closed and he is quiet which jsut turned me on. By this time he probably stinks like me. I love it when I can smell my dick on a gu.s face. He did stink like me now and his lips and mouth felt a bit used. Big turn on.

We fooled around like that for a while. I ate his ass before fucking him. We fucked in every position. He seemed more experienced and relaxed now. His ass was sooo open I could have fucked him for hours. He barely touched his dick. I guess he was focused on having his ass so relaxed. I fucked as hard and fast as I could at times. The fucking part itself took a long time, at least it felt like that. I was in good shape but it got to a point where I needed a break and had to cum. I came, again not caring about his orgasm. We stayed hugged and sweaty like that before round two.

Round two took forever. To this day, I have never fucked for that long. This time, however, he was less shy. He was quietly moaning the whole time but no talking. I was fucking him doggy style and at some point slowed down when he whispered "Fuck me". Nothing kinky, I know, but it gave me a free pass to try to break him even more aggressively. We both loved it. A bit later I stopped and said "Beg for it". He begged. Not in a slutty way. Still half-shy. Big turn on.

There was no way I could cum any time soon with his ass so relaxed. "Squeeze your ass around my dick." He obliged. That helped a bit, but I was still not getting any closer. I don't remember how long it took me to cum. After what seemed like hours, we both cum.
This was one of my hottest fucks ever. He was so perfectly submissive and it all happened without any planning. I am still surprised how easy it was to fuck his virgin ass.

I am writing this with a hard on so sorry for any typos. Would love to hear some feedback, guys. ;)
I really enjoyed your story it was very detailed and so fucking sexy. I got very into the story I couldn't wait to hear what you guys did next. Awesome story..I would love to hear more from you